- Text Size +
Well, here it is, the next chapter- you guys know the deal, drop a review when done k! **In case you have a weak stomach, I’m letting you now that towards the end of this chapter it’s gets a little descriptive** Bye until later bye!



“Resurrection”



~**Chapter Fifteen- The Wrath of A Queen~**



The large entertainment area spanned over a mile, with games of every type. The florescent colored lights aligned the arcade room as high pitch squeaks and noises coming from the video games infiltrate their ears. All eyes stare at the arcade room, the rush of excitement flooded the room as each went to a game that interested them. A.J. and Summer went over to a racing car game while Paige and Ana went to a fighting game along with Janice. In a few minutes Brian walked into the arcade room with Nick and Aaron.



A.J. looks up and sees Nick and Aaron laughing as they enter the arcade room. A.J. smiles and heads over to Nick. “Hey you feel better? I’m glad you came, it’s nice to see both of you guys here. You know happy with each other!” A.J. says laughing.



Nick runs his fingers through his blond locks which tonight were lying lazily like his sibling. “Yeah, I had a chance to sleep for a while. And I talk things out with my brother. Besides, I think I needed that. So, yo what you playing over there?” Nick asks as his blue eyes enliven and absorb the scenery before him.



A.J. points to a driving seat where the car game “Gran Turismo 3” is being played by Summer.



Excitedly, Nick along with Aaron race over to a sports video 3d game next to Summer and watched as Summer crashes her video car along a wall. Laughing Nick teases her, “Damn, I ain’t getting in the car with you.” Nick states laughing at her.



A.J. shakes his head and laughs. He stares at Brian, “So Rok, whatcha gonna play?” He stares at Brian who tonight is wearing a red jacket, a black t-shirt beneath it and beige khakis pants.



Brian smiles, “You know what, I’ll think I cancel for tonight, video games suddenly don’t look appealing any more. Besides, I’m heading over to the court and play some basketball, I need to release some stress.” He pats A.J.’s shoulder and heads out the door.



“Yo, Rok, be careful. Harmony’ s on the hunt and she’ll come for you.” A.J. states warning his friend.



Brian nods, “She already talked with me, I suggest you watch out, she’ll come for you.” And with that leaves the arcade running his fingers through his sandy blond hair.

~*~



A.J. smiles and heads to the men bathroom located down the hallway from the arcade. As he opens the bathroom door, he realizes it was empty. It was just him. The bright white florescent light glares down on him. Yawning, he heads to the urinal and uses the bathroom. As he washes his hands near the cold sink, he gazes at his clothes, a black t-shirt and worn out light blue jeans. He pulls off his black baseball hat and runs his fingers through his black hair which tonight had red and blond streaks. He wanted to dye it blue to freak out the guys but didn’t get the chance to since the scary situation with Aaron occurred. He stares at the mirror to fix his hair when suddenly he hears a disturbing noise coming from behind a closed stall. The noise sounded like a gurgling drowning sound which began softly and ended loudly almost vibrating the bathroom walls. A.J. feels a chill running down his spine as he approaches the closed white stall. Somehow he knew that the man behind the closed stall wasn’t making appealing noises, he knew something is terribly wrong behind the stall door and was afraid of finding out.



“Hello, hey do you need help? Should I call someone? Hello?” A.J. whispers nervously as he pushes the stall door open. The door is flung open and Harmony steps in front of A.J. smiling. Behind her, a man lied on a toilet seat with his arms and neck ripped open. The flesh was torn open so deeply that the veins of the man were sticking out dripping the crimson liquid onto the white tiles. The man’s head was hanging limply off his neck as threads of arteries were poking out if it. The man’s chocolate skin shines brightly in the light reflecting the rips of the flesh and torn muscles exposed.



“Pookie, it’s too late for him, now isn’t it? Harmony states manically, staring at him in Blue’s body. “I must say this body is easy to work with it. I don’t think I ever had this much fun since over a hundred years ago.” Harmony says evilly, her cinnamon colored lips sneered at him. She cleans her bloody hands on A.J.’s t-shirt and laughs.



A.J. shivers and backs away from the stall, “You, you killed him!”



“Yes, by the looks of it pooh bear. Don’t worry he didn’t scream too long.” Harmony says quietly placing her pointer finger over A.J’s lips.



A.J. shudders and stares at Harmony, “What the hell is wrong with you?” As he rushes over to wipe the bloody reminisce off his shirt. Harmony walks behind him wearing a white ruffled shirt and dark blue denim jeans. Her “white” shirt is now stained with the living red liquid.



“Nothing’s wrong with me, what’s your problem? You do this as well, why does it surprise you?” Harmony states cleaning her hands and wiping a wet cloth over her stained shirt.



“I used to, I don’t do this anymore!” A.J. states angrily trying to wipe away the blood prints off his black t-shirt.



Laughing, Harmony grabs him by the shoulders and spins him around to face her. “Which is why tonight you’re coming with me! I saw what you did with the slayer. You trained her in her fighting! And because of that I’m taking you with me.” Harmony whispers violently. She grabs him by the shoulder in one hand and with the other by his neck. With her strength, she lifted him up with one arm. Laughing, she whispers, “Starlight, tonight you’ll be in my hands and what Summer does, will determine if you live to see tomorrow.”



A.J. croaks out, “NO! Leave her out of this!”



She laughs and drops the Boy onto the hard floor, “Uh, Uh. She’s the source to my misery. She’ll die just like you all. You didn’t think I needed you did I? Come on A.J. be smart for once in your life, you, like the other the guys, are just used for distractions while I put my plan in action.” A.J. rubs his back painfully once he crashes onto the hard tiles on his back. He glares at her in hate and mumbles out a profanity.



Harmony stares at A.J. with hate in her all white eyes, she leans near A.J. who’s on the floor in pain. Whispering ironically the same words he told his victim a while ago, “Can I call you angel then? You’re just as beautiful as one.” Blue’s soft brown eyes change back staring at the man before her. Her brown wavy hair swings over her shoulders as she tosses some strands gently behind her ears. “I don’t trust you, you could scream and people will know. So I’ll...” Blue suddenly stops speaking as she pulls out a small silver pistol.



A.J. cringes and cries out, “What the hell? You’re gonna kill me now?! I can’t believe this! After all I did for you and this is what I get. I knew I was making the right choice joining the slayer and she’s gonna kick your a…” But A.J. didn’t finish what he was saying as he sees a stinging small like bullet sticking out of his arm and then feels his body get weak with the piercing of the bullet. In a few seconds he collapses in a deep sleep.



Harmony laughs, “Killing you would be too easy you fool. I just tranquilized ya. Figured you needed the sleep anyway.” She whispers as she grabs the sleeping A.J. in her arms and carries him off to where hell and earth will meet for the first time.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**