- Text Size +
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Sixteen- Missing Person~**



He opens his soft brown eyes and feels the faint throbbing in his head as the nuisance in his head passes away. He runs his fingers through his short brown hair and stares around the room dizzily. He stares around the suite and see Becky stepping out of the bathroom.



“Hey you’re up? How you feeling?” Becky states, her blue eyes staring at him intensity. She tugs on her dark brown curls and ties it up to a bun. She grabs a seat next to him and rubs her hands on the seam of her black skirt. “I hate doing this but I gotta go to work now. I don’t know if it’s wise to leave you alone.” Becky states softly.



Howie smiles, “I’m a big boy you can leave me alone.” Howie whispers and smiles towards her.



Giggling, she grabs her small beige leather hand bag and heads out the door. “Well that’s good to know, hey how about I take you to the other guys? They’re at the arcade, wanna go?” Becky whispers, cocking her head to the side.



Howie smiles and nods his head, “K, that’s sounds like a plan.” He struggles to get off the bed and Becky rushes over to help him off the bed.



“Big boy or not, I think you’ll need help getting downstairs.” Becky states softly, giggling. They head out the door of the suite to meet the others.

~*~



He does a lay up and the orange basket ball falls through the hoop. Sighing, he wipes off some sweat with his sleeve and stares around the deserted basketball court. He dribbles the ball around him and slams the basket ball through the hoop.



“Wow, Rok, you proved that statement about white boys can’t jump wrong! You got some ups there.” Howie whispers, laughing.



Brian turns to see his friend along side with Becky waving at him and laughing.



“Well, I have an audience, nice! D. I’m glad to see you’re up. You ok?” Brian whispers.



Howie nods his head as he fingers the front pockets of his dark jeans. “Just a little dizzy from the experience that’s all.”



Brian nods his head, “I don’t know if you wanna talk about it, but what happened in the room with Harmony? I mean you were knocked out, what was the deal with that?”



Howie shrugs his shoulder, “I don’t remember much, just the lights in the room going off suddenly and Harmony placing a thick rope on my neck to choke me.”



“Wait up, she was trying to kill you! Why? This doesn’t make sense, I mean she needs us right?” Brian asks confused.



“Don’t know, I mean if she needs us, why try to kill us? It doesn’t make sense.” Howie says softly.



Becky shrugs her shoulder, “There’s more about Harmony we don’t know about, her intentions are mixed up. Just like Howie says, this don’t make sense.”



Brian shakes his head and runs his fingers through his sandy blond hair. “Hmm, guess we’ll find out won’t we?” Brian says.



Brian does another lay up and the basket ball rolls over to a dark corner of the court. Brian walks over after the ball and searches for it blindly in the dark corner. He stretches out to grab the ball and pulls it into his hands. He runs back to give Howie a hug but stops midway to see red writing on the basketball.



“Oh, crap, what is this!?” Brian yells out frantically as the red writing scribbled on the ball states ‘Got two, eight to go.’



Becky grabs the ball and holds it up to the others staring at it in shock, “Harmony! She got someone and is going after another tonight.” Becky states shaking nervously.



Howie shakes his head and feels goose bumps arising on his arms. “This isn’t right! We gotta all get together now! Harmony’s trying to split us apart to get to Summer!” He states quickly, scanning his dark brown eyes around the basket ball court.



~*~



Paige yawns and pulls away from the video game, “Ok, Ok, you win Ana, I give up!” Paige states giggling, her blue grey eyes lighting up as Ana prances around the arcade shouting, “I kicked your butt, I kicked your butt. Who’s butt I kicked? Your butt, your butt!”



Janice laughs and Nick and Aaron head over to what all the noise was. Becky walks into the arcade, calling them over, “You guys, we’re having a meeting at the court now, let’s go, hurry!” Becky states, waving her hand over to them and the court.



Aaron looks up to see every one with a confused face, “A meeting now?” He asks not liking the idea of leaving the arcade.



“Yeah, and it looks important.” States Summer nervously, “Maybe we should all just go now, Becky looks serious. Hope it ain’t bad.” As she and the others head out the arcade.



“Hold up, where’s A.J.?” Nick asks curiously.



Summer responds, “He went to the bathroom, so I guess he’s still in there, either that or some fan got to him.” She states tugging on her dark blue denims and white cotton thin straps shirt. Her green eyes wide open with curiosity as she combs her blond hair with her fingers.



Aaron smiles, “Who knows, with A.J. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s talking to a bunch of girls.”



Summer forced a laugh but didn’t like the thought that A.J. could be talking to another woman that she doesn’t know.



Nick laughs and ruffles his brother’s hair, “Come on now, you know he’s engaged, he wouldn’t do that to his fiancé.”



Summer’s heart bangs against her chest as Nick states that. That idea of A.J. getting married was still a shock she has to get over.



Ana adds in, “Sweetie, we’re talking about A.J. you know the lady’s man. Please, I’m sure Aaron is probably right.” Her braided light blond hair swings as she walks over to the group for the meeting.



“Yo, I’m gonna get Kevin, I’ll be back.” Nick states smiling.



Becky turns around, “Wait, let one of us go with you. I don’t think it’s safe for any of us to be alone. A.J.’s missing! Brian found a note in blood on his basket ball stating that Harmony’s got A.J. She’s planning on getting us away from Summer, so we should watch out.”



Summer’s green eyes open wide, “What! NO! That’s not funny! Why is she doing that? She wants to torture me! What if she’s hurting him? Oh God! What if she is killing him right now or doing something horrible to him?!!” She yells out as she trembles lightly.



“Don’t think that way! He’ll be ok, I know he will!” Janice states.



Nick sighs, “Well, who’s coming with me to get Kevin?”



“I’ll go” whispers Paige as she tugs on his arm, “Let’s hurry up before Harmony gets to him.” With that the two hurry out the room and race to catch an opening elevator taking them to Kevin’s floor.

~*~



The metal doors open and Paige and Nick race down the hallway in silence. Nick knocks on Kevin’s suite and waits impatiently.



“Come on Kev. Open up!” Nick bangs on the door, staring at his blue jersey and black jeans. “Nothing, no response.”



Paige tugs on her black ruffled shirt and beige velvet skirt and nervously tugs on her blond strands mixed with red and brown streaks, which are held in a high ponytail. Her blue grey eyes gaze at the bottom of the door, where a small note laid at the bottom of it.



“Look, a note!” Paige states as she grabs it and shakes nervously. She cups her hands over her mouth as she trembles, “She got him! He’s not in the room!” She screams. Her heart bangs against her chest.



Nick snatches the note nervously as he scrolls his eyes over the blood written words- ‘He’s not here, don’t bother, he’s mine and I’m coming for you next!’ Nick drops the note and slams his hand on the hotel door forcefully, “Dammit, she’s screwing with us!” Nick runs his fingers through his blond locks and grabs Paige’s hand, “Let go tell the others, we’ll come up with a plan.” Nick whispers trying to convince himself things will work out, yet that nagging feeling in his heart was telling him something else.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**