- Text Size +
A/N: Hey I got an update for you guys, yea! Thanks for the new reviews I’m getting, you guys are great. Well, we’re all relaxing on the beach and are chillin’ out by the shore. Hey Becky wait up, we’re gonna join the game and beat the guys in volley ball, hold up! (Running tiredly and takes place behind the volley ball net) Summer and A.J. –hmmm, where did those two go off to? LOL. Ana, come on, we can beat them! Ana serves the volleyball and Howie hits it back to our direction. Kristin, come on, let’s score a point against these boys! Kevin and Brian crash into each other and fall on the sand. Paige, get the ball! Paige hits it and it lands on top of Nick’s head! LOL. Ok well, while we girls kick these guys butts, read and drop a review! LOL. And Summer believe dat!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Eighteen- Not Another One~**



The oak door kicks open as Blue enters the dungeon and drops off two bodies on the hard grey cobblestone floor. A.J. opens his eyes in time to see Brian and Paige carried in by Blue over her shoulders. She flings them on the floor and smiles to Kevin and A.J.



“Look you guys, look who came to join the party. Aren’t you excited? I mean they literally fell head over heels when I told them ‘bout this party. So you guys aren’t alone anymore. Well, I’m off to see if anyone else is interested in joining our festivities. So behave all of you. But before I leave, let me do this.” Harmony states as she drags Brian’s body from his shoulder next to a vacant spot near A.J. She cuffs Brian’s legs and wrists with chains against the wall. “Just in case he wants to suddenly leave, he’ll have no choice but to stay.” She whispers at A.J.



A.J. looks at Brian who is still completely knocked out from the tranquilizer and sighs deeply.



“Your little friend was trying to escape from me but failed. I don’t get how you all think I was having you help me. Really now, I don’t personally need any of you guys help, I’m a big girl, I can do things on my own.” Harmony replies smiling at A.J.



“Pookie, you’re not smiling, what’s wrong?” Harmony replies softly, her tone sarcastic as batted her eyes to him.



A.J. turns his head and stares at the grey cobblestone floor, “Harmony, do you like doing all this?” He asks whispering as Kevin looks at him with curiosity in his green eyes.



Harmony laughs, sending chills down their backs, “Sweetie, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t be wasting my time, now would I?” Her laughter freezing the spine of her prisoners.



Kevin shakes his head sadly as Paige is chained up next to him, her eyes gently closed still under the tranquilizer’s spell.



“There, I’m done, we’re almost ready, just gotta get some more of our friends to accompany us at this party and then we can begin.” Harmony whispers manically, her wavy brown hair down her shoulders hung in a low ponytail, the wind blows a soft breeze, blowing strands of brown tresses gently over her shoulders. “I’ll see you guys later, bye!” And with that Harmony exits the dungeon door to capture more of her victims.

~*~



Howie pacing the carpet to Brian’s suite, looking around the room impatiently. “This is unlike Brian, where is he? It’s been like more than twenty minutes since we’ve been here in his suite waiting for him and Paige to get here.” Howie states softly, gazing at Janice who’s sitting on the plush white sofa.



“I have a funny feeling ‘bout this. I mean Brian and Paige should have been here, the arcade isn’t so large that one can get lost. Something’s telling me that Harmony could have to do with their lateness.” Janice whispers, tugging on her fluffy blue sweater and running her fingers down her black jeans. Her copper skin glows in the bright yellow light from the room.



Ana yawns and pushes Howie to a bean bag, “You gotta relax, you’re too tense about this whole thing. Things will work out. We’ll give Brian and Paige a few more minutes to come. If not then we’ll call Becky from downstairs where she working at and see if she knows the deal.” She states smiling at the Latin man.



Nick smirks, “If I didn’t know any better I could smell the love in the air. Wait…” He sniffs with his nose loudly breaking the quietness that had enveloped in the room. “Yeah, the smell gets stronger as I approach Summer.”



Summer rolls her green eyes and stares at Ana who’s laughing her head off. Nick stands up and makes his way to Summer, taking a seat on the carpet beside her. “Yup, this is it! The smell stops here! It’s Summer! Looks like it’s getting hot in here!”



Summer blushes slightly and pushes Nick away as he tries to sniff her hair, “Away you freak, you’re crazy.” Summer states, quietly, trying not to blush too much.



Aaron, who’s sitting beside Howie, points and laughs. “Really Nick! I thought you were coming over to Howie and Ana cause it’s burning with love right over there.”



Howie rolls his big chocolate eyes and smirks at Ana, “They’re normally like this. At least I know they’re handling all this well. We need them strong, Harmony’s coming.”



“I got a question, K. See Brian and you said we have to be together at all times, do we all have to go together to the bathroom? Or can I do this alone now?” Ana states, causing the room to laugh as relief flooded in the room.



“You know what, I trust you. I think you can do this alone, you won’t need any help.” Summer states laughing, her green eyes bright reflecting the gold specks in it.



“Great! Cause I was concern that’s all.” Ana states laughing, running her fingers through her light blond hair, that tonight is held in one long braid. She stands up and walks to the bathroom as the rest of the guys laugh and continue waiting for their friends that won’t arrive.

~*~



Ana shuts the door and walks into the suite’s bathroom. It was beautiful and comfortable. The bathtub was large aligned in pure white porcelain with the ledge of copper. The white tiles glow brilliantly in the bright white light as she reaches the large ivory shell-shaped sink. Turning on the cold water, she splashes some on her face and stares at her reflection in the oval mirror above the sink. Her bluish green eyes stare back at her and she smiles applying on a soft pink lip gloss to her lips. “There! I look good now.” She whispers quietly to herself and runs her fingers down her green peasant shirt and black hip huggers. She heads for the bathroom door to open it but found herself locked in. “What the heck?” She whispers confused. She didn’t lock the door nor can it be locked from the outside, so what was wrong? Ana bangs on the door asking for help but her scream was drowned out by a loud hip hop music the guys put on.



Ana stops banging and sits in on the toilet seat frustrated. Suddenly she hears a rustling sound coming from behind the shower stall. She stands and walks slowly to peer in it. To her surprise, Blue steps out and greets her. Ana’s mouth drops open as she stares at her “friend.” She couldn’t find any words to say to her except, “Huh? What? Is this real?”



“Well hello to you too Ana. What’s up? I don’t get no hug, a smile, a pat on the shoulder even. What’s up with that? I’m not getting the love here.” Blue states, her cinnamon lips smirking at Ana’s direction.



Ana points to Blue in confusion, “You can’t be, you just can’t be.”



“Oh, but I am.” Blue whispers manically, “And I came over to see how you’re doing. I want you to come with me to a party, it’s gonna be off the hook. Are you interested?”



Ana backs away from Blue and races over to the bathroom door to open it and tries banging on it again, hoping any one can open the door for her. Laughing, Harmony crosses in front of the frightened Ana and laughs, “You know. I don’t even know why I bother asking. You’re coming any way, like it or not. Besides the others are expecting your entrance. We don’t wanna leave them waiting now, do we?” Harmony whispers, the soft gentle voice of Blue changes sending cold chills down Ana’s back.



“Look, I can kick you’re behind and kill you myself, You know I’m a watcher again.” Ana states confidently hoping that will frighten away Blue.



Blue smiles, “Better yet, I have something better for you, look into my eyes.”



“No way!” shouts Ana turning her head away from her. Blue angrily slams Ana against the wall and grabs her face, having her bluish green stare into the soft brown ones.



“You gave me problems before watcher, you’re confused, your friends out there don’t trust you. Face it, you don’t belong. You can’t fit in with them. I heard them talking, what they really think of you. They don’t trust you, but I do. I’ve seen how you were in the past. You killed off a slayer before hand, I know you can kill this one as well.” Harmony whispers in Ana’s ear.



“That’s a lie! And you know it! I don’t wanna join the losing team such as yours. I’m on the side to win.” Ana shouts over the loud music still playing in the other room.



“You don’t have a choice on this, you know.” Harmony states, her voice rising in anger, “What I say goes, and you’re under my spell Ana. I’m not taking no as an answer, you know that, don’t ya?” Harmony grabs Ana by the throat and tightens her hands around her wind pipe. “It’s a yes you’ll come or a no and die now. Either way, I could care less.” Harmony whispers.



Ana shakes in fear and her heart bangs against her chest, “You’re bluffing!”



Harmony smiles, “Am I? Really?” Her brown eyes change to an all white and her fangs emerge from her mouth. “Tell me, am I bluffing now?” Harmony states, her fangs on Ana’s neck.



Ana cries out, “Wait! Don’t kill me! I wanna live. Please! I believe you!”



Harmony laughs, “Good, then you’ll come with me now.” And with that pulls out a silver pistol and before Ana realizes what’s happening, the silver dart shoots into her chest, causing her to collapse into a deep sleep. She throws Ana’s sleeping body over her shoulders and head out the bathroom window from when she came in from.

~*~



“You guys, I going down to talk with Becky, I can’t take this fact that Brian and Paige are missing for this long.” Janice states, standing up, followed by the others.



“Wait for Ana first before we go down.” Summer states, looking back at the bathroom wondering what Ana could be doing in there for so long.



“We don’t have time now, Time is of the essence, at ten tonight, Harmony will pull her plan to enter the world and we have to stop that before it happens!” Janice states, her big chocolate eyes staring at Summer with concern.



Summer nods her head and closes the door following the others down the hallway. “I’ll leave a note or maybe I should wait for her here.”



Howie shakes his head, “We can’t take this chance, she’ll get to you before we know it. We gotta watch over you Summer, Harmony can get you and we won’t know where to go to save you.” Howie whispers softly, lightly patting her shoulder.



“But what about Ana? You just can’t leave her there!” Summer shouts.



“What about her Summer? Do you think she’s really helping us. That’s bull! I don’t trust her. She betrayed Blue, she betrayed us and what makes you think she won’t betray you!” Nick states loudly, running his fingers through his hair which is lying lazily on his head. He tugs on his dark denim and pulls on his blue jersey, eyeing the slayer.



“Look, I don’t really know her for me to be saying anything but if she’s on our side we’ll find out soon. She’s the watcher, she can fight off Harmony and meet us down in the lobby, just leave a note and she’ll meet us.” Aaron whispers staring gently at Summer.



Summer feels all eyes on her and grabs a sheet of paper from Howie to scribble down the information for Ana. “Fine, ok, there! But I promise if she gets hurt in all of this, I’m gonna hurt you!” She states angrily pointing at Nick.



Nick points to himself, “Me? Why me? They all agreed as well.”



Howie pulls on Nick’s arm, “Let’s go. We got time against us.” He whispers as Janice and Summer follows behind. Aaron takes the note and slips in under the suite in case Ana needed to find them. Aaron hurries to catch up to the others, when he hears a strange whispering coming from above him. His brown eyes gaze up to the ceiling of the hotel hallway and sees nothing but white painted pipes and gorgeous chandeliers. He hears his group in front of him talking and he tries to keep up with them. He continues to catch up to the group who are now standing beside the elevator doors waiting for the ride to show up.



Aaron walks close to them and looks up in time to see Harmony, hanging with her legs around a pipe on the ceiling. He didn’t get a chance to scream and the hallway echoes only the talking. She grabs the boy by the neck and covers his mouth with her right hand as she pulls him up to her where she is hanging upside down from a pipe. No one in the group realizes that and never saw that Aaron suddenly disappeared or wandered away from them. And Harmony smiles as she injects a tranquilizer into the boy’s arm. She feels the group losing hope and her heart races to think that in a few hours she will be in the world as she truly is and even the slayer then won’t be able to stop her.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**