- Text Size +
A/N: Whoa, I’m back with an update! Sorry it took a while, I was at my dad’s birthday party so I didn’t have the time to write this up ‘till now! Well, we’re all relaxing by the pier as the evening sun sinks down casting its orange glow on all of us. Isn’t that the sweetest thing? Summer had fallen asleep and her head is on A.J.’s shoulder. Awww, Ana and Howie are playing footsies with one another as they lean over the edge of the pier dock. Nick and Paige are telling jokes that a parent would be embarrassed to hear! LOL. As for me, I’m chilling with Becky, Brian and Kevin. We’re discussing how we will split the bedroom for all of us to fit in! *Giggles* Ok, enough on to the story and enjoy! Don’t forget to drop a review! Until later bye!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Nineteen- More to Come~**



Harmony enters the thick oak door of the dungeon and drops off two new bodies on the hard cobblestone floor. “Look who came to join us!” Harmony states eagerly, placing her hands on her hips in satisfaction. Her cinnamon colored lips parted as her fangs emerge. “Whoo, man this is too easy. Really you guys make this job too much fun!” Her medium brown hair blows softly from the breeze coming from an open window with black bars over it. Her peach skin glows lightly in the dim white light cast in the dungeon.



She picks up the sleeping Ana and drags her body to the wall to get chained up. Harmony stares at the sleeping Aaron on the floor and smiles. Lifting the child’s head, Harmony pulls out a small blade and traces the tip on Aaron’s chin. A smile grows on her as she drags the knife near the sleeping teen’s mouth. She leans near the boy and whispers in his ear, “Soon, boy, soon. With your blood I’ll be free. I’ll be out of this pesky mortal body and really be the real me!” She states laughing, staring at him with her soft brown eyes.



Kevin looks up from the floor he was staring at and cries out, “Let him go! He didn’t know about this! You don’t need his blood to be free. Just use ours! We’re still part human. Just let him go. He’s just a boy, don’t do this to him!” He states, his green eyes bright with worry.



Brian eyes Paige who’s screaming hysterically in fear. “Shh. Try to be calm, don’t get Harmony upset, she might hurt you and I can’t stand that! I’ll think of something, but please try to relax Paige.”



Ana opens her bluish green eyes and lifts her head only to be slammed onto the wall by Harmony. “Morning sunshine, glad you can join us and wake up.” Harmony whispers as she clamps metal cuffs on Ana’s wrists and feet. Ana tries to move but realizes the cuffs are attached to the wall with a metal chain. Her body is sluggish and feels weak from the tranquiller. Ana tries to shift her body away from Harmony. Harmony leans close to Ana laughing, enjoying the pain the watcher is experiencing.



“You said you have different plans for me. To let me go if I did a job.” Ana whispers harshly, her light blond braided hair swings over her shoulder gently.



Harmony smiles and places her pointer finger over the soft pink glossed lips of Ana. “ Hmm… I lied.” Harmony states, laughing. “Shhh, don’t be a party pooper sweetie. You’ll only ruin things. Stay here and don’t move.” At this Harmony giggles at her own little joke on that. “That’ s right you chained up, looks like you’ll be going no where fast.” Harmony says sarcastically.



Harmony goes over to Paige and slaps the girl across her face roughly, “Tell me something young one, do you like it when I hit you?”



Paige cries, her tears splashing her delicate white face, shaking her head no. Her blue grey eyes stare at Harmony in pain. “Why are you doing this to me?” She whispers.



Harmony laughs, “Shh, don’t bother talking, you’re only wasting your breath. I ain’t listening to your pleas.”



Harmony smiles and passes by Brian. “Pumpkin, cheer up! Things will get better, I promise.” She states to Brian. He looks at her with hatred and mumbles something under his breath.



“Care to repeat that Brian, I didn’t hear you.” Harmony whispers violently grabbing him by the throat. He peers at her and spits in her face, surprising everyone in the room. Harmony angrily wipes the saliva off her face and puts her fingers on his face. Dragging her nails down his cheeks, she cuts into his soft white skin, as blood seeps out of it. “Your life will be the first to go once I enter this world as I am!” She shouts in his face with fury. She turns and walks by A.J. who at this point was shaking his head sadly and whispering comforting words to Brian.



She walks back to the sleeping Aaron and cuffs him to the wall next to Paige. “There! We’re almost ready, just four more before the guest of honor walks through the door. Then the festivities will begin and we can really have some fun.” Harmony states, snapping the locks on the cuffs attached on Aaron. She stands up and grins at her ‘guests’ before she walks back out the large oak door outside to get the others.

~*~



Howie gazes down the hallway shaking his head confused, “I really thought he was behind us.”



Nick searches his blue eyes down the hallway, “Look, I ain’t going no where until I figure out where he went, I think we spilt into two group and find him! I can’t leave him behind!”



Summer’s green eyes stare at him evilly, “Oh right, we could leave my watcher behind, but we gotta look for your brother, that’s real nice!” Summer shouts angrily, shoving Nick.



“Watch it!” Nick growls at Summer, his blue eyes bright with rage, “Let’s work together instead of attacking one another.” Nick hisses at Summer as he runs his fingers down his dark denims and flicks off a small lent off his blue jersey.



Becky takes a deep breath, “Come on stop this! You and Nick go down that hallway to the left and me and Howie will go tackle this hallway where we came from.” She searches her blue eyes to the blank expressions on the others faces.



“Why not all go together?” Janice states finally speaking, pulling on her fluffy blue sweater and black loose jeans.



Becky shrugs, “Whatever you decide.”



Nick sighs, “Look let’s go in two groups, we can find him faster that way then in one group, much easier now that I think about it.”



Summer smirks, “Wow, he thinks. That’s surprising.” She mutters as Howie catches that remark and burst out laughing.



“What’s so funny?” Nick states confused.



“You!” Summer replies, pointing her finger to him.



Becky stands in the middle of them and spreads out her arms, separating Nick and Summer from getting in a fight. “Stop! Both of you! This is serious. A child is in danger and so is Ana. Who knows what happens with Paige and Kevin! You forget others are in danger already! Stop your childish behaviors and concentrate on the mission at hand!” Becky shouts to the group.



Janice smiles and nods her head, “Harsh, but I couldn’t have said it better. Let’s go.” And with that grabs Summer’s wrist and walks down the opposite hallway away from the elevator. Howie and Becky head down the other hallway where Brian’s suite is at to find Ana and Aaron. Nick stands in the middle before running behind Summer and Janice.



“Ugh you!” Summer mutters.



Janice smiles, “We’ll need him, in case Harmony shows up. It doesn’t hurt to have a man in the group.”



“A man? Where? Show me? Cause I don’t see him.” Summer states angrily eyeing Nick from the corner of her eye.



Nick mutters a small profanity and flips his middle finger to her direction.



“Real mature Nick.” Summer states.



Janice takes a deep breath and sighs. “God this is gonna be one long night, I just know it.” And with that head down the hallway examining the area.

~*~



Becky walks down the hallway looking on the ceiling and through the empty suites. “Pshh, Aaron, come on, where are you? This no time for games.” She whispers into the empty rooms.



Howie walks pass Brian’s room and stops opening the room, “Yo, Aaron you in here?” He whispers loudly. He looks all over the suite. “Uhhh, nothing. Man what happened?”



Becky enters the room and asks if Howie noticed anything. “Nope, the bathroom door is open but nothing is wrong in there. I mean the windows are closed like we left them before leaving Ana went in. I don’t understand how Harmony could have done this without us knowing it.”



“See, I knew blasting that music will get us in trouble!” Becky states shaking her head frustrated, her dark brown curls topple down her small shoulders.



“It got you in more trouble than you can imagine!” The voice states, crashing into the room like a boulder tumbling down a hill. Harmony who looked like Blue steps into the room with a smile on her face.



Howie gets in front of Becky to protect her from Harmony’s attack. ‘What did you do to them?” He whispers, fright creeping in his voice.



Harmony laughs, sending chills down their backs. “You know where they are. I got them with me! They’re all waiting for my party to begin and I came here hoping I can get you guys to attend.” She whispers manically.



Howie shakes his head and nervously passes his fingers through his short wavy brown hair. “No, sorry to disappoint you, but we have better plans than to hang with you.” He tugs on his red sweater and dark blue jeans.



“That’s really too bad, Lucky for me I come prepared. See I knew you wouldn’t be too thrilled about coming with me, so I got a better way for you to come with me.” Harmony whispers dangerously calm. At this, she places her hand in first of her and her flesh from her palm tears open to reveal a sharp bladed three edge spear emerging out of her hand. The spear strikes Howie’s thigh and drags him on the floor to Harmony.



She laughs as Becky screams and tries to help Howie by taking out the spear from his leg. Harmony laughs and shoves Becky away from him. “Uh, Uh. Nope. Don’t even think about it!” Harmony whispers violently to her smacking the girl roughly.



Becky clutches her swollen red cheek and looks at Howie who’s screaming in pain. She watches as Harmony pulls out a pistol and aims it at her head, ready to shoot.



Becky stares at it and screams loudly, suddenly Howie shakes her shoulder and she focuses in his face. “It’s ok, We’re fine, see we’re ok. What did you see? You had another vision?”



Becky nods and looks around the deserted hallway they’re on. “Yeah, I don’t think we’re gonna make it. She has Ana and Aaron and we’re next.”



Howie shakes his head, his tan complexion flustered in the harsh florescent light of the hallway. “What, no. We’ll be ok. I’ll watch out for you. I know I will. Come on let’s continue looking.” He states gently holding Becky’s shaking hand.



“You can stop looking. I’m already here!” Harmony’s voice cuts in as she stands in front of the couple with a silver pistol in her hands. “Time for you guys to catch up on some sleep, sweet dreams.” And with that she pulls the trigger twice. One dart hits Howie on the shoulder and the other hits Becky on her arm. Howie collapses on the floor first as Becky screams out before passing out herself.



Becky’s screams filled the hallway, and Summer stops at the sound. “Dammit, they’re caught! Harmony got them!” Nick shouts running back down the hallway, followed behind with Janice and Summer.



“Nothing!” Janice states nervously staring at the empty hallway where Howie and Becky traveled down a few minutes before.



“Great, this is real nice.” Now it’s just us three. We have to remain together. See what you’re stupid plan did!” Summer shouts to Nick as he rolls his blue eyes in nuisance.



Janice gulps and leans near Summer rubbing her arm to comfort the sad slayer. “We have to stay together, for Summer’s sake.”



Nick nods his head and apologizes to the Summer, hugging her. “We’ll watch you. Don’t worry, you can count on us. I’m sorry about the little out burst, I was just concern about all my bro.”



Summer shakes her head, “Don’t worry ‘bout it. I forgive you.” She smiles and all three head into the elevator all leaning and hugging each other. Summer smiles and knows she’ll be ready to face the woman that brought hell to her and her friends for the last time.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**