- Text Size +
A/N: Well hello everyone, how’s it going? I’m back with another update for all my devoted readers!! **(Moon walking backwards in joy and twist ankle, OW! Stands up and cracks ankle back into place. I’m ok! lol) Ok, we’re while we’re all chillin’ at the large hotel suite- Kristin and me are trying to push Brian and Kevin off of our beds, while Nick is tickling Paige on her side. Howie and Ana spray some silly strings on each other, Becky is running after Aaron to get the sweet candy away from the hyper teens as A.J. and Summer are well jumping on a bed literally! LOL. So as I try my best to calm all this down, drop a review and stay tune. Hope ya enjoy this chapter! ‘til later, bye!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Twenty- Away From It All~**



She pulls up on her silver Chrystler, gravel spitting aside on the pathway as she gets out of the car. Sighing, she flings her black book bag over her shoulder as opens the house Blue lived in. She enters the front door of the house as Nick and Janice come up from behind her crunching along the gravel.



“Nice place girl, not bad at all.” Nick mutters astonished as his blue eyes stare around the grand living room.



Janice takes a seat on a soft beige sofa as Nick sits cross legged on the white rug beside Janice.



Summer runs to a shelf located near the gymnasium and begins flinging in weapons into a blue gym bag.



“Hold up Summer, stop. You don’t need all those weapons. Just take the brass knuckles and the two thin swords.” Janice states smiling, pulling out some extra weapons from the bag.



Summer sighs and drops the cross bow and spear from her hands. “But what if I need all these weapons? I mean we’re talking about our friends caught by the queen of the un-living or whatever she is. I gotta be prepared right?”



Nick smiles and takes the cross-bow, placing it back on the wooden shelf besides a doorway. “I think that’s a little too prepared. We don’t know or can expect what Harmony has planned and I highly doubt you’ll need to use all this. Listen to Janice, she’s your watcher, she knows.”



Summer smiles and tiredly heads over to the sofa lying on it, staring into space.



“You know, I think you need to relax and chill out. I say we head out and have some fun, get away for about an hour to try to forget all this, before we head out. Let’s go somewhere.” Nick states lounging on a sofa across from Summer.



“What! You’re kidding right? I mean I have to save the world and you wanna hang out? I truly believe you’ve lost it.” Summer mutters anxiously, running her fingers through her short blond hair.



Janice smiles, “I think maybe I might have lost it as while, but I agree with him. You’re too uptight and you can’t fight in this condition. You gotta be refreshed and I think this little escapade might help. Come on Summer, let’s go and just hang out.” Janice whispers softly staring at the slayer on the sofa.



Summer opens her green eyes and smiles, “I don’t know what to believe anymore. Me going out will not help calm down the nerves. But if you insist on this, then fine, let’s just go! Before I lose my mind.” And with that grabs the gym bag with the two thin swords and the metal knuckles ring.



Janice smiles and runs her fingers through her thick black curls tied in a high ponytail. Her copper skin glistening beneath the house lights, in her blue fluffy sweater and black jeans. “Summer, don’t worry, I believe in you. Know that! You can do this. I’m telling you this because by the end of tonight you’ll be on your own.”



“Huh! What! NO, she can’t get to you!” Summer shouts out loudly, grabbing Janice by the shoulders and shaking her. Her voice cracks in fear as she holds onto the Janice.



“Harmony has a plan and she’ll get to us. Summer this is how it will happen. It’s you and her. And we won’t be able to help you. This is her plan and we can’t hide from her. She’ll get to me and Nick. Summer stand strong, I believe in you, if I didn’t, I wouldn’t come back to warn you.” Janice states smiling, pulling Summer into a comforting hug.



“And I believe in you.” Whispers Nick as he joins in the hug, squeezing the girls tightly.



They make their way back to the silver Chrystler in the driveway and board in it. Summer takes the driver seat as Nick seats beside her, while Janice slips into the back seat buckling her seat belt.



“Ready you guys?” Summer whispers, looking at Nick and Janice who nod in agreement. “K, well off we go. To where we end up and chill is up to you guys.”



Nick laughs and turns on the radio where the jam of Ja Rule starts blasting through the car.



“I wanna be your chick, I wanna be down wit you…” Nick starts singing silly as the girls burst out laughing. “See I got ya smiling, that’s good.” Nick states before joining in the laughing as well.



“So my peeps, where we heading?” Janice states from the back seat as Summer pulls away from the driveway.



Summer shrugs, “Since it’s Nick’s idea, I figured he’d pick the place.”



Nick laughs, “Wow, you trust me! This is something new. I like it!”



Summer rolls her eyes as she concentrates on the road before her, “Don’t get used to it though.” Summer states smirking.



Janice stares out the window at the passing fields and points to a park, “How about we head out over there?”



Nick sucked his teeth, “Na, I was thinking maybe we can head to a night club I know about. I have a friend that could get us in for free.”



“Uh, Nick I don’t think that’s a good idea…” Summer states starting but then gets interrupted by Nick.



“Why not? I think it’s a sweet deal. We can chill there, get some drinks, non alcoholic of course cuz I can’t get our hero and slayer drunk.” Nick states smiling as Janice shakes her head eying him from the back.



Summer looks at the side mirror to see the expression on Janice’s face as Nick was stating his idea, it was priceless. Her brown eyes open wide and her smirk on her face was evitable.



“Nick, is there any way that children can come to this club your friend has?” Janice states quietly holding in her laughter.



“What the hell? You’re 21, it’s not a problem for you.” Nick states not realizing his mistake as he stares facing the front.



Janice leans near the passenger seat and whispers to Nick, “Do me a favor and look at my face now.”



Nick turns and stares at her face, before laughing. “Oops, forgot you’re little. You can pass for older. Maybe I can convince my friend to let you in somehow.” His blue eyes, bright in excitement.



“You obviously find this funny don’t ya?” Janice states shaking her head slightly at the older blond.



Nick laughs, “Don’t worry kiddo. Things will work out, I can get ya in. I have celebrity power.”



At this remark both women burst out laughing, wailing out. “Whooo, that’s good Nicky, real good.” Summer states giggling, gripping the wheel tightly. The car drives away down the road hoping to see how their luck will turn out. And maybe Summer can get away from the problems for at least a few hours before the fate of the world comes tumbling back to her at full force.

~*~



Harmony enters the dungeon doors again with two new bodies slung over her shoulders. She drops Howie and Becky on the hard cobblestone floor and smiles widely at the others chained up.



A.J. looks to see his friend Howie on the floor, “D! Oh god, buddy you ok?” He cries out, pulling on the chains that’s on his wrists keeping him attached to the wall.



Harmony laughs and picks up Howie’s sleeping body, dragging it over to A.J. “What’s wrong, my naughty lil’ bad boy? Did I do something wrong to your buddy?” She stares at A.J. manically. She places her fingers around Howie’s throat and squeezes the neck stopping air from entering his body. “Now am I doing something wrong to him?



“Stop! What the hell is wrong with you!” A.J. screams out, trying to lash out at her.



He receives no response except her laughter that rings out though out the dungeon. “Shhh. He’ll be fine. If I wanted him dead, he would have been already, don’t ya think?”



“I HATE YOU!” A.J. mutters loudly at Harmony.



She smiles and drags Howie’s body next to Ana’s body to chain him up and cuff him.



Ana mutters softly as Harmony walks by her. “Did ya say something?” Harmony asks, eyeing the girl through the corner of her eyes.



Ana nods her head, “Yeah, I said where did ya go shopping cuz that outfit is torn up.” She whispers groggily, her blue green eyes un-focus.



Harmony laughs, staring down at her self. “Funny you should be talking, it doesn’t matter cause I’ll be the one ruling in my “bad clothes” and you’ll be kissing it. So shut up and watch it. Or you won’t have a mouth the next time. Be grateful I still kept you alive.” Harmony whispers pushing her nails into Ana’s cheek.



Ana screams out in pain as her sensitive flesh tore leaking blood from it.



Harmony laughs as Ana screams out in pain. “Stop it! Stop it now! Leave her alone!” Kevin shouts suddenly. “Why don’t you pick on me? Afraid I’ll actually hurt you or something?”



Harmony glares at him and slaps him across the face. “Fine, you got a lot of mouth, let’s see how you scream.” Harmony smiles and walks over to pick up a lit torch on the wall. She comes back smiling, “K, let’s hear you sing for help now Kevin!” She places the torch near his dark blue jeans and a flame begins lapping at his jeans cuff.



Kevin’s eyes grew wide as he stares at the horror that Harmony is doing to him. “Harmony stop the fire from spreading.” Kevin whispers gently as the flames rose up to his legs. He begins whimpering in pain before a small scream escaped his dry parched lips.



“Please, Harmony don’t do this.” A.J. whispers.



Aaron watches in horror at the whole incident, but he remains silent, shaking in fear.



“Stop the fire, come on. I’m sure this isn’t part of your plan.” Brian whispers to her hoping she’d listened.



Harmony smiles as the fire reaches the knees of the pants all the while as she listens to him screaming for help. Finally she walks to the large dinner table and grabs a pitcher of water, pouring it over the small fire that had erupted. A small sizzling sound was heard and white smoke raises up into the air. “Gosh, I’m so sorry, I really didn’t mean for that to happen.” Harmony states sarcastically, covering her mouth with her hand innocently. She burst out laughing and walks away from Kevin.



“Don’t piss me off, the next time I’ll let the fire burn you.” Harmony whispers violently before walking out the door. “I’ll be back with another one of your friends and if you’re nice, I won’t torture him.” And with that slams the door shut.

~*~



Summer pulls up to the back of the nightclub, pulling into a parking spot. “K, we’re here. Maybe Janice should stay here. Your friend could get fired from the job letting her in.” Summer whispers trying to find a way to get Janice in the club.



Nick smiles, “I told him we’re coming here, I called him earlier. He said he’ll sneak Janice in but she can’t be seen on the first floor. She’ll go up the stairs on the side of club and chill on the second floor of the club. I think she can see everything from there and can warn us of anything. You’ll stay near me, I’ll watch you. K, is that cool?” Nick grins silly opening the car door for him and then going around the car to open the door for Summer.



So the plan worked. Janice stood walking around the second floor of the club watching out for Nick and Summer. And nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The dance floor was covered as Nick and Summer take a couple of drinks at the bar. Summer drinks some non- alcoholic Pina-colada and stares around the full club. One attractive guy walks up to Summer smiling, his grey eyes sparkle as he asked Summer for a dance.



Summer stares at Nick nervously, “Should I go? Will that be ok? She asks Nick quietly.



Nick smiles, “Yeah, k, have some fun. Be careful. I’ll watch you from here. Janice is watching from above on the second floor.” He points out Janice who’s leaning on the black gate staring down at Summer.



Janice waves and smiles at her. Summer giggles and takes the man’s hand to the dance floor. Nick smiles as Summer dances to Missy Elliot’s song, “Get Your Freak on.”



Nick turns back to the counter and asks the bartender for another non-alcoholic drink. The bartender, a woman, smiles and slides Nick a drink across the counter. “There you go buddy, that’ll be hmm… your soul.”



Nick clamps the glass cup in his hand and opens his eyes wide staring at the bartender or rather Harmony behind the counter.



“Boo!” She shouts, staring at him with delight. “Look I’m here on business, come with me now quietly or I’ll shoot you.”



Nick stood up, “NO! What the hell are you doing here?”



“To get you!” Harmony shouts over the music and with that pulls out a silver pistol and shoots Nick on the arm.



“Ow! What’s that?” Nick states pulling out the dart.



Harmony growls, “What is it with you tall guys? One dart doesn’t work on your height fast enough.” She shoots him again as the dart struck him on the chest.



Nick screams out in pain grabbing the counter as a dizzy spell took over him. In a minute Nick stands wavering and collapses on the floor with a soft thud.



Harmony laughs and carries Nick’s sleeping body away from the club. No one noticed anything at all and no one saw what happened with Nick. Harmony slips out with Nick as Janice and Summer continue relaxing, noting nothing wrong.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**