- Text Size +
A/N: Woo, I’m back with another update for my readers! **Yeah!! Well, I’m here with Becky, Kristin, Summer, Ana and Paige and we’re waiting for the Boys to wake up from their room. See it’s a long night and we’re a bit irritated. Six annoyed tired women are not exactly happy in the morning with about four hours of sleep! So we decided to pull a little prank on them, let’s just hope they don’t get too mad! Nick steps out of the room as a large bucket of honey and feathers topple on him. A scream is heard from inside the room from Howie who we manage to place makeup on while he’s sleeping, hehe. Uh, oh Kevin doesn’t seem happy with the little trick we pulled on him- It was Summer’s idea really! He now has a small piece of black fur in between his eyebrows to give him a uni-brow and he’s pissed. As for A.J., Ana planned a trick to dye his hair um… white and grey and by the looks in his eyes-we’re so dead! LOL! And well for Brian, Kristin thought it be a good idea if we place a bucket of nice warm macaroni and cheese above his bed, so when he wakes up, he’ll be covered in his favorite food. So while we laugh and run for our lives, don’t forget to drop a review and enjoy this chapter!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Twenty-One- One More Left~**



The black Pathfinder parks across the street from the park, as sprays of gravel crunch beneath the Pathfinders wheels. Turning off her ignition, she stares at the sleeping figure of Nick. Grumbling, she grabs the man and pushes him out the door of the van. She gets out the car and drags the sleeping body to the dungeon hidden below the park. Kicking open the dungeon door, she slowly drags Nick in by the arms and drops him in the center of the room tiredly. Annoyed with the trouble she had bringing in the much taller and heavier man, she stares around the room at her victims.



“Well, my friends, it seems to be close ‘till our celebration starts. All I need is for one more person to watch this entire spectacular event unfold. This guy caused me enough trouble. Man it felt like I was carrying a ton on my back with him. But…” Harmony begins stating as she drags Nick near the crying Paige to chain and cuff him to the wall. “Before I begin, I’ll need my precious little boy to cooperate with me.” She says manically, eyeing Aaron. She walks near Aaron, who all this time hasn’t spoken a word.



“Angel, what’s wrong? I thought you’d be excited about what’s to take place.” Harmony whispers as she caresses the teen’s shaking pale face. “Shh, it won’t hurt…for me that is.” She giggles, her soft brown eyes twinkling with joy.



Aaron whispers, “What do you need me for?”



Harmony pats his cheek softly, “Well if you must know precious, I’ll be using you’re blood to sent me free.”



“Why his blood? Use mine!” Nick answers groggily from the effects of the tranquilizer.



Harmony stares at Aaron continuing her statement, “Your blood is pure, full of innocence, I can’t use the others here because their blood is worth nothing to me! But yours, my child, yours is perfect, no imperfection of any type and fresh. And because of those qualities, I’m gonna drain your blood to sent me free. Once that plan is put into action, I’ll capture the slayer’s soul and I win! It’s that simple and Summer doesn’t have a clue.” Harmony responds, eyeing the shaking teen before her.



“Never underestimate the slayer’s true powers, she’ll win and you won’t be ready!” A.J. suddenly shouts coming to Summer’s defense.



Harmony smirks and walks over to him. Standing in front of him, she whispers, “My, you talk? That’s impressive. And to think all this time you haven’t said much ‘till I mention Summer! Tell you what. Instead of me killing the slayer completely, I’ll let you do the honors since there’s a special connection you have with her. I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to see her friend murder her!” Harmony laughs, pinching A.J.’s cheeks roughly as he grimaces in pain. “Better yet, hold up! I want her to see you in a hurt condition.”



A.J.s’ chocolate’s eyes grew wide open in fear as immediate chills begin racing down his spine. Harmony stands with a hammer and nail ready to puncture A.J. in the hand. “N, NO, NO! Stop, wait. This isn’t funny Harmony!” A.J. shouts, his voice cracking as Harmony places the nail above A.J.’s hand on the wall.



Harmony stares at him peacefully, “Sweetie, do I look like I’m kidding about this? I’ll laugh of course but this is pay back for when you were screaming you despise me so much. I gave you life and surely I can take that away! Know this all of you, Harmony states loudly, looking at everyone in the dungeon, “Everyone here is here for a reason. And that is to see a new birth of creation enter this world and conquer! And tonight in about an hour, you will all witness the end of the world as we know it, before I take all your lives and this world will all fall in my hands. Nothing can stop me: not heaven nor hell and especially not your little slayer!” Harmony responds violently, slamming the nail down A.J.’s right hand as the quiet dungeon hall is filled with painful cries and screams of him.

~*~



Summer smiles at the guy she’s dancing with and waves a quick goodbye to him, before heading back to the bar counter.



Her green eyes scroll the area confused as she tries to find Nick. “Where is he?” Summer mutters to herself, looking around the dance club quickly. She scans her eyes to the second floor to see Janice nervously looking around the dance club.



“Janice, what happened with Nick?” Summer yells over the loud reggae music.



Janice stares at Summer, shaking in fear and responds, “I haven’t seen him, but I don’t feel comfortable here. Let’s get out of here, I think something happened to him!”



Summer stares at her confused and runs up to get the young girl, “We can’t leave Nick here.”



“I don’t think Nick is here, Harmony must have got him somehow and we aren’t aware of it.” Janice states nervously, her big brown dark brown deep in thought.



“If Harmony is here, I would have known! She just can’t appear and take him away without us not knowing! That doesn’t make sense!” Summer angrily says, throwing her arms in the air in frustration.



“I know he got caught, I can feel it. Harmony was here. I didn’t want to believe it but she must have made her way in here and captured Nick.” Janice states as Summer grabs the young girl by the arm and pulls her to the stairs and out the club.



“Listen to me, I can’t afford to lose you too, ok. I can’t do this alone! I need you here. If she gets you, I don’t think I’ll be ready!” Summer whispers loudly, tears stinging their way to her bright green eyes.



“You will, Summer you are chosen to do this. You’re ready whether you feel it or not. This is your destiny. You can and will defeat her! Don’t be afraid, you’re not alone in this. I believe in you, I know you can do it!” Whispers Janice softly, hugging the weeping slayer in her arms. “Stop crying, it hurts me to see you in such pain!” Janice whispers into Summer’s ears.



Summer wipes away a stray lone tear from her cheek and looks at her friend. “Thank you for believing in me! If you believe I can do this and the others do as well, then I must and will save the world from her evil to enter this world.” Summer states confidently, but her heart ache to know that this battle is something she has never experienced before.



They board the silver Chystler as Summer pulls away from the club with a sad thought that maybe Nick could have gotten hurt or even killed because of her carelessness.



“Wait, Summer, you have your cell phone with you? I have to make a quick call. I gotta research some stuff and I have a friend that can help me get some info.” Janice states, twirling her black curly strands in her fingers, tugging on her blue fluffy sweater and black jeans.



Summer shakes her head, “Damn! I forget it at home. Sorry ‘bout that.”



Janice’s nibbles on her lower lip, “Don’t worry ‘bout it, look, pull up to that pay phone over there.” She states pointing to the pay phone.



Summer pulls the car over to the side and Janice hops out the car and races across the vacant street to the pay phone. She fumbles, looking for a quarter as she picks up the pay phone in her shaking hands. She looks back at Summer who had her head on the steering wheel and seemed to busy crying to notice what was going to take place. Janice sighs and pulls out a quarter, slipping it into the slot. She quickly dials the number of her friend who did research on Harmony and her history. Janice turns her back and faces the pay phone. Nervously she hears the ringing as she gulps waiting for the phone to get picked up. Suddenly in what seemed like seconds Harmony appeared from behind Janice and grabs the girl by the shoulders.



“Shhh, let’s be behave and you might live for this hour.” Harmony whispers in Janice’s ear. Janice drops the phone as Harmony pulls on the silver cord of the phone, wrapping it around Janice’s neck. “Now are you gonna go quietly or do I have to kill you now?” Harmony voice states, sending chills down Janice’s spine.



Janice closes her eyes and looks at what used to be her body. “I can’t believe you‘re doing this, in my body for that fact!”



Harmony laughs quietly, “Like what you see? I thought I update your look. Now are you gonna be good?”



Janice nods her quietly, as Harmony loosed the silver cord around her neck. “Good, but I still don’t trust you.” Harmony whispers softly, pulling out a silver pistol. “I can’t have you awake for you to know where my hideout is. Don’t worry, this isn’t filled with bullets, just tranquilizers, it’ll make you sleepy, that’s all.”



Janice stands there shaking as Harmony pulls the trigger on the pistol, sending a silver dart to hit her arm. Janice pulls out the dart and collapses on the floor in a deep sleep. Harmony giggles and picks up the sleeping body. She gazes at Summer who has her head down on the steering wheel not noting anything that occurred with Janice.



Harmony smiles and lifts Janice’s sleeping body over her shoulder. “Summer, I’ll see you soon.” Harmony whispers softly, her whisper blows in the wind and Summer lifts her head up in fear as the whisper reaches her ears.



Summer stares at the pay phone and shakes her head sadly, “Man, she got you too. Damn! I’m all alone left to do this.” Summer whispers and gets out the car walking down the road to a cemetery to find out where Janice could have been taken.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**