- Text Size +
A/N: YEP, YEP! This is yet, the chapter you’ve all been waiting for. This is the chapter between Harmony and Summer that I’m sure you’ve all been anticipating! Well, Becky, Kristin, Summer, Ana and I board the large van with the guys taking us back to the airport to go back home. Our vacation is over and the beautiful evening orange glow of the sun shines through the van window. Ana and Howie are curled in the back of the van taking a nap, with Ana’s head on Howie’s lap. Aww, cute isn’t it, lol. A.J. and Summer are also napping with A.J.s head on her lap- by the way his hair is fine peeps, it was food coloring we put in his hair, he got over it and we didn’t get hurt- thank goodness too! LOL. Nick and Paige are playing a video game as me and Kristin settle down to play cards with Brian and Kevin who by the way are cheating!! Well as we all drive off into the sunset, Don’t forget to drop a review and enjoy! Most unfortunate, this *sniff, sniff* I can’t say it! Wipes tears away* The final chapter to this sequel! Awwwwwww!!! Let’s all gather around and cry as this story comes to an end. **I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR ALL OF YOU AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER! Hehe.** My devoted readers thank you all so ever much, to my new readers-thanks for giving this story a chance and loving it! I promise a new story up shortly called “Troubling Gifts” where I hope you guys will all enjoy it! **I’ll give you all a hint about this new story- it deals with our Boys involved in an experiment that later gives them unusual powers. It’ll be nice, I can promise you that much!** Again thanks so much you guys rock! So I hope until later hopefully, bye and I’ll talk with ya later. *Waves sadly at the screen.*



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Twenty-two- Face Off~**



The large dungeon door swings opens as Harmony enters with Janice’s sleeping body thrown over her shoulders. She walks over to Nick and throws the sleeping body of Janice roughly on the floor. She chains the girl’s hands and feet to the wall and smiles at Nick who seems to be shaking with fear from her.



Harmony stares around the dungeon with a pleased grin on her face. “Well my party people, it seems the party will start in a few once our little hero, the slayer, Summer arrives here. I’m really excited, really I am. I mean I could have easily killed her but I want to do it with my bare hands and hear her breathe her last as I take her life from her. Oh, the joy!” Harmony giggles at the thought and stares around the room at her frightened guests.



Harmony smiles and passes her fingers through her medium brown wavy hair tied in a low ponytail beneath her shoulders. Tugging on her snug fitted leather halter top and long black leather skirt with a slit in the center, she giggles and fingers her black choker holding the green emerald in the center of it. “One more soul and the boy’s blood and I’m free!” Harmony states laughing, her laughter sounded like a volcano erupting, exploding fear into those around her.



“Summer will come and when she does, you’ll regret ever messing with us!” Howie states fully recovered from the tranquilizers effects, his deep brown eyes staring at her manically.



Harmony glares at him and stands in front of him smiling. “Haven’t you learned from watching your friends talking, what that will get you in?”



Howie narrows his soft brown eyes to the floor, “It’s just, it’s just that. Well, what you’re doing, I can’t stand it! No lo puedo creer (I can’t believe this).



Harmony smiles, “Shhh, look around you mi amor. (My Love) Don’t you see it’s too late for you! Esta noche, es tu ultima noche vivir!” (This night, is your last night to live!) “So I say, enjoy what’s before you, cause it’ll be the last time you’ll ever see the ones you care for.” Harmony whispers manically.



“You’re out of mind!” Howie shouts.



Harmony stares at him curiously and runs her fingers through Howie’s thick short brown hair. Swiftly, she pulls his head back slamming him on the cement wall roughly. He winces in pain as she runs her nails on Howie’s throat, cutting into his flesh, leaving deep scratches behind.



“STOP IT YOU LITTLE…!” A.J. shouts but was cut off by Howie’s scream.



“OWW! AHHHH!” Howie screams out, making Harmony smile from the open wound on his neck. Trails of the crimson liquid slid down on Howie’s red sweater, camouflaging with the same color as the sweater.



Harmony stares at Paige who’s tears are rolling down her face swiftly. Harmony walks over to Paige and places her hand on her shoulder.



“My family! What will happen to them?” cries out Paige, who’s shaking in fear as the metal chains click against the wall.



“What about your family? They’re as good as dead. And it’s not like it matters, because tonight, you will never see them. But I’ll make sure to leave them a message!” Harmony mutters annoyed. Turning her head over to the young teen, she unlocks Aaron’s cuffs and drags him out to the table in the center.



Aaron stares at her wide eyed, as unshed tears fill up his soft brown eyes. “Please, I’m begging you! Don’t do this to me. I don’t wanna die!” Aaron whispers sadly staring at Nick who only cried in pain as Harmony slashes her blade over Nick’s pale face.



A thin slit of blood oozes out of Nick’s cheek as it rolls down his face. Harmony dips her fingertips into the open cut, licking the crimson liquid off her fingers. “This is why your blood won’t work. There’s nothing special about your blood or any one here, except the young one over there.” She states quietly pointing to Aaron.



A.J. whimpers in pain as he gazes at the nail in his right hand. The nail was pierced directly in the center of his hand, drips of blood drop on the cobblestone grey tiles. He feels his eyes fill up in tears as the pain is surpassing anything he ever felt.



“What’s wrong pumpkin? Didn’t like the gift I gave you?” Harmony whispers: tracing her fingers over the nail in A.J.’s hand.



A.J. shakes his head quietly as he whimpers in pain.



“Aww, poor baby, don’t worry I’ll just take it out, and you’ll feel all better!” Harmony whispers innocently, batting her eyes at him.



A loud scream was heard as she pulls out the nail from A.J.s’ hand causing him to yell in pain so loud that his cries vibrate off the wall .



Aaron stares at Brian who’s looking for a way to unchain himself from the locks.



Harmony stands in front of Brian and smiles, waving her finger in front of his face, “Uh, uh. You can’t get out of these babies. I made sure they’re vampire proof.” She pats the top of Brian’s sandy colored hair. Harmony giggles and turns around to the table. “Hey Brian, can you catch?” She states with an evil grin on her face.



Brian’s blue eyes open wide as Harmony flings a blade towards his direction, stabbing him on the thigh. “AWWWWWW!!! Crap!! Geez... What the heck is up with you?” Brian states angrily, glaring at Harmony. The blade stood sticking up in his thigh as he cries out in pain.



Ana and Paige scream out to Brian as Becky looks around at Aaron. Aaron is being laid on the cobblestone ground by Harmony. Harmony smiles at the boy and takes out metal latch cuffs to place on his feet and hands.



“Tonight, is your night, little one. You’ll be responsible for setting me free and everyone who dies here tonight, their blood will be on your hands!” Harmony states, glaring at the youth who is screaming in terror.



Harmony gazes at the ceiling of the dungeon and smiles, stating a chant. She throws her hands in the air as she gazes at the ceiling.



“She’s opening hell you guys!” cries out Kevin in fear as everyone awaits for the destruction to begin.



“Oh man, I think Summer’s too late now. It’s already happening!” Howie cries out.



Ana and Paige cry out for help. Janice opens her brown eyes and stares at all the confusion taking place before her. Becky shouts loudly over to the others, “Summer’s coming, I can feel it! And I see her destroying Harmony.”



At this Harmony stops her chant and walks over to Becky, “Sweetie you realize you just talked too much now. Here, let me help you shut up.” Harmony states calmly, pulling on Becky’s tongue. With her fingertips, Harmony pulls on Becky’s tongue setting a tiny fire ablaze, a small spark of orange rises from the center of her tongue, slowly burning the woman’s mouth.



A loud shrill screaming was coming from Becky as smoke escaped her closed mouth.



“Stop it, you freak!! She’s burning!! Stop it! Janice suddenly screams out groggily awaking from the tranquilizer’s spell.



Harmony laughs and throws some water from a cup in her hand towards Becky’s mouth, extinguishing the flames. “Next time, keep you mouth shut. Haven’t you heard, one’s mouth is like a fire that causes destruction? I just proved it, by giving you a perfect example.” Harmony eyes Becky as Becky curls in a ball, her curly dark brown hair cascades over her shoulder, the chains rattling and clicking against the wall.



Harmony stares at Janice, “You, it’s you that caused this mess to begin! If you haven’t found the slayer, Summer, everything would have worked out perfect but you had to go and mess it up! Didn’t you?” She shouts at Janice, the rage evident in her voice.



Janice sighs softly, “I was doing my job, to stop people like you from doing all this.”



“Well, I guess you failed huh? If you were really good, you could have stopped me a long time ago, but you didn’t. Isn’t that funny how one’s plans turns crazy.” Harmony whispers, touching the green emerald that contained the men’s life.



Janice closed her brown eyes and stares at the floor sadly waiting for the final battle to begin.

~*~



Summer steps over a few fallen branches as she crunches over some of the dried brown leaves scattered over the land. Her green eyes scan a cemetery before her and mutters out, “Dear God, where am I? I have to save the world and I have no idea how to?” Taking a deep breath she closes her eyes and she remembered Janice’s words in her mind. She stated to be completely relax and let the slayer intuition take over. She remembered the feeling the first time she let the slayer instincts take over. It was a powerful feeling, a strong desire and urge to defend and defeat. It was an exhilarating sensation running down her body. And right now, Summer needed that feeling to take over, because without it, she’d be helpless to Harmony’s powers. After a few minutes, Summer opens her eyes frustrated that the slayer instincts were not coming. “This sucks, I just gotta relax, and it’ll come. It has too!” Summer mutters softly as she feels herself calm down. Taking deep breaths, she feels a rush of energy, like a spark of fire run down her spine. Her body feels strong and her body is bursting with energy as she gently opens her green eyes. She smiles and walks over to a hidden trap door behind a bush near by a grave yard. She had no idea where she’s going but something guided her there and she now feels ready.



Sighing, she knew what lies beneath the door was the state of the world. Trembling, she pushes the trap door open and it creaks open showing a wide hallway to where a large hidden door laid. ‘This is it, behind that door are my friends and their lives as well as the cause of this problem.’ She thinks to herself and drops to the hallway below her. Walking steadily down the cement hallway, she stands in front of the large oak door. Behind it, sounds of screaming where erupting and she hears familiar voices. The voice of Blue her friend, only now Harmony has taken captive in her body was heard screaming something at someone. Licking her pink glossed lips, she sighs and with the slayer instincts on full alert, she kicks open the door entering the room.



Harmony turns her head rapidly at the sound of the oak door cracking and crashing down on the ground. She smiles as she sees Summer enter the room.



“Welcome slayer to the festivities, now we can begin the party!” Harmony whispers manically.



Summer stares at Harmony and gulps at what use to be her friend. She stares around to see her friends all chained up against the wall and hurt in someway or another. Her eyes fall on Aaron, who wrists are cut, the crimson liquid splashing on the floor marking the opening of what would mark Hell on Earth.



“Harmony this stops now!” Summer screams out as all the noise in the room turned quiet, all eyes on her. She hears a soft laughter coming from Harmony.



Harmony circles Aaron, keeping her brown eyes on Summer. “My child, come on. Don’t ya wanna stop me? I think it’s a little too late, don’t ya think? I mean the boy’s blood is already spilling. Can you really say you can defeat me?” Harmony whispers in the quiet dungeon.



Summer looks at Janice who smiles at her, “I believe in you.” Janice whispers. Summer nods her head and she looks over to Paige, Ana and Becky who smile and whispers, “You can do it!” Summer feels relief and stares around to the Boys who all whisper, “Kick her butt!”



Summer’s heart pounded at what felt like eternity, really only five minutes, Summer places on her fingers, brass knuckles and pulls out two thin swords from behind her. Swinging the swords professionally towards Harmony, she manages to cut off a small article of Harmony’s leather skirt.



“I really liked this skirt, you ruined it!” Harmony yells out in anger.



Summer continued swinging her swords when suddenly Harmony kicked out both swords out of Summer’s hands. The metal swords clatter on the ground as Summer stares at Harmony in surprise.



“I don’t have time for this little game of yours slayer.” And with that throws a small knife towards Summer’s head. Summer stares at the blade coming at her and without missing a beat, she caught the blade in her hands, inches away from her cutting her face.



“Nice one!” One of the guys shouted in the back, cheering for Summer. Harmony cracks her neck to prepare for the fight and races over to Summer. Summer backs away when suddenly the ground begins shaking. Summer stares in horror as the ground begins breaking apart in half. Heavy white smoke erupted from the opening ground and the ground begins shaking violently, making even walking a difficult task.



Harmony laughs as the loud noise of the ground tearing apart exploded. Harmony stands in the center of the room as Aaron screams out weakly, “Save me!”



Harmony states angrily, “You didn’t think you can stop the end of the world did ya? I mean you’re not powerful to do so!”



Summer gulps and she eyes the green emerald on Harmony’s black leather choker. She would have to get that choker away from Harmony and she knew it might involve her life. Raising her head to the ceiling, she takes a deep breath. ‘Please, let this work’ She thinks to herself. The ground shakes viciously, as it continues to open showing nothing but a fiery hole with thick white smoke emerging from it. Summer looks back at Harmony who’s brown eyes changed to all white and the fangs were out ready to attack.



Moving slowly towards Harmony who’s preoccupied in her chant, she would have to get that choker away from Harmony. Inching closer to the queen, Summer reaches out her hands to try to reach the choker.



Slowly Harmony eyes her and suddenly a ball of fire erupted between the two women, blasting Summer backwards on her back. Landing roughly on the ground, she struggles to get up as Harmony steps close to Summer. Smiling, Harmony seems to step out of Blue’s body, revealing her true form: at a height of five eleven, an all very white complexion- so unusually white like the color of the first snow fall. Her all white eyes gleam in the reflection of the fire from coming from the open ground. Her jet black hair falls straight down her back, down her ankles. Her red lips parted as laughter erupted, “I’m free and now the world will die for me!”



Summer stands up bruised badly from the burned fire that now is spreading around the room, electricity sparks from out of Harmony. Harmony stands there, her white eyes staring at the slayer, enjoying the horrid looks of everyone in the dungeon. Summer looks for a way to cut the choker off Harmony’s neck. Then she spots it, one of her swords near by her. She races to get it and as her hands reaches for the sword, Harmony steps on the sword on the ground, laughing. “Angel, it’s too late now for that. I’m here and I’m free and there’s nothing you can do about it. Give up your soul and die like a slayer should die. There’s nothing that can be done about it.” Harmony whispers softly, her all white eyes staring at the slayer.



“Actually, there is!” Summer responds, secretly grabbing one of her other swords from nearby. She stabs the sword through the Queen’s stomach who doubles over in surprise pain. Taking this as an advantage, Summer races over to snatch the black choker away Harmony. Her heart hammers against her chest as she holds the precious gem in her hand.



Having successfully done it, she looks at her friends happily smashing the bright emerald onto the ground, setting five white like spirits to rejoin its original owners. Summer didn’t enjoy the happiness for long, Harmony stares at Summer with death in her eyes. “You little wench! How dare you?! There’s something no one knows about breaking the emerald. I have your soul now!” Harmony screams out, grabbing Summer by the neck and lifting her up in the air. Summer struggles in the air from Harmony’s grasp, trying to free herself from it. Harmony stares at Summer and before anyone knew what was happening, Summer collapses to the ground as a small white wisp like spirit comes out of her and enters Harmony’s open hand. Summer closes her eyes and stops moving around.



“Summer!!” Paige shouts scared.



Harmony suddenly gets dragged towards the open fiery hole by a strong wind pulling her in. Harmony screams out as she gets sucks into the hole. She lands on the stomach, clawing her hands on the cobblestone tiles, trying to get out of its invisible grasp. Harmony screams out as she gets pulled into the hole. “NOOO!! THIS DOESN”T END!” were her last words as she slips into the burning hole. Once disappearing into the hole in the ground, the fiery hole closes immediately as once as it opened.



The chains that held the prisoners, fall off, opening and letting them free. Janice runs over to Summer on the floor as Nick runs to let his brother free from the locks. Paige and Ana gather around Summer staring in shock. The other guys and Becky surround Summer all looking for an explanation.



Janice covers her mouth and then suddenly passes out as Blue steps out of her sister’s body. She looked the way she was last seen, in a white dress with her wavy medium brown hair cascades down her back, her brown eyes fill with tears as her soft cinnamon colored lips move to speak. “Hey guys. Listen to me. The battle is no where near over. I’m going to save Summer!”



A.J. who’s hands was wrapped up in cotton wraps due to the earlier incident with Harmony, shakes nervously not liking the idea of Blue appearing like this suddenly. He leans down and gently lays Summer’s head on his knees as he sadly passes his fingers through her short blond locks. “I’m going with you Blue to save her!”



Blue smiles, her peach skin glows in the bright moonlight entering through the dungeon windows. “Where I go, you can’t come.” She whispers gently passing her fingers down A.J.’s hurt cheek.



Brian cried out, “Why not? I’m going too!”



“So am I!” Shouts Kevin, his bright green eyes engulfed in worry.



“Me three!” Nick joins in, with a worried look on his face.



“I’m going with you as well.” Howie whispers.



Blue smiles, “No, you can’t. You have to stay here. You’re alive again! You can’t come with me! This is a fight where the living can’t come. I’m going after Harmony and only the dead are allowed to go where she is.” She states sadly.



At this remark Paige broke down and cried, “NO! You’re alive! I see you! So does everyone here! You’ll come back!”



Brian and Howie run to hold Paige in comfort as the young teen cries out to Blue.



Blue swallows softly, holding back tears as she feels the lump in her throat grow. “Please understand, Summer will live. Nothing will happen to her. A.J., I trust you can watch her. You all are alive once again. Harmony can’t hurt you any more and I’ll make sure of that.”



“Will you be like our guardian angel?” Aaron whispers, struggling to stand up and feeling slightly dizzy.



Blue smiles, “I’ll do that.” Blue turns and kisses Summer’s sleeping forehead. “She’s just sleeping, she won’t wake up until I get her soul back.”



“How long will that take?” Becky whispers, patting Ana’s shoulder.



“No longer than a week. But I promise you, she’ll be back shortly. A day up here will be like a hundred years below in the death world.” Blue says quietly staring at Kevin.



Kevin nods his head, “We’ll take good care of her, until she’s back on her feet.”



Ana shivers and walks to Blue, staring at her with sad bluish green eyes. “I miss you. And I’m terribly sorry about your brother. If I could take it back, I would. If I had to die instead of him, I would, you know that, don’t ya?” Ana states softly, passing her fingers through her light blond braided hair.



Blue hugs her, “What’s done, is done. Don’t worry about it. As for Summer, I’m on my way to get her.” She states walking towards Aaron. “But before I go, Aaron I have something to give you. From the beginning you were chosen. Finding the journal was part of the plan. Aaron, here catch.” Blue throws a wooden stake towards Aaron face. Aaron grabbed it with both hands just inches away from his face.



“What the heck?” Aaron states surprised as the others smile at his reaction.



Blue smiles, “Harmony wanted your blood not just cause of your innocence. But because you’re the next slayer. And for the time being, while I’m getting Summer back, you’re gonna take her place.”



“What! NO! Me? Uh, Uh. I have to go on tour and do other stuff. I can’t be fighting vampires and freaks like that.” Aaron shouts out frightened.



Laughing, Nick hugs his brother, “It’ll be ok. You got us. You won’t do this alone.”



Howie walks up to Blue with tears in his eyes, “Thank you for going out to save Summer.”



“Yeah, thanks for believing in Summer, she wouldn’t have done it if you didn’t have faith. Many times, she was at the point of giving up but you help her make through.” A.J. states, his brown eyes looking at the fallen slayer.



Blue nods her head, “You’ll need to thank her, not me. It was because she never gave up. See Paige, I told ya she could do it.” She whispers.



Blue smiles, “I have to go now. I’ll watch over you all. Take care and behave. I love you all. And enjoy your life, you got it back! No more day walker for any of you.” And with that Blue waves a goodbye and disappears suddenly.



Aaron gulps and holds onto the stake. “Wow, me a slayer, who would have thought?”



At this the others laugh and they all hug and carry Summer out the cemetery. “Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty we’re free at last!” Brian sings happily.

~*~



“Ok, CUT! That’s a wrap!” The director steps into the dungeon like room, pulling the cast into a group hug. “People this makes it official. This movie will be big! I say we all go out and celebrate, what do you think?” His grey eyes sparkle, passing his dark caramel fingers through his black hair.



Jamelet laughs running back onto the set, “Ok, ‘Xavier’ let’s go!” The others laugh and run out the set. A.J. pushes Summer playfully as Howie carries Ana off the set. Janice and Paige argue about what topping they want on their pizza. While Brian, Kevin and Nick push Aaron and Jamelet playfully off the set. Aaron and Becky giggle as they silly string the rest of the cast. Laughing, the cast leaves the set, enjoying each other’s company.



A.J. laughs thinking, how the movie will do in the box office. I mean this is the first movie they did. Would you go out and see the movie when it comes out? Only one way to find out! LOL.



**~THE END~**