- Text Size +
You guys are great. This chapter will help you all understand the condition of our Boys better and Summer you’ll get a chance to spend some quality time with A.J. if you know what I mean in the next chapter! Anyways hope you all enjoy this chapter and try to review when. I’ll check ya later! Bye!



“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Three- How It All Began~**



He shivers at her gaze as he picks up the shovel to begin digging at the grave sight. He loads a large amount of dirt from the ground on to the shovel and flings some dirt off to the side. His back aches and he gazes around at the others. Howie had some dirt streaks across his face and hands and seemed in pain as well. Nick who’s injured arm was throbbing in pain, suddenly cries out in pain. Kevin drops the shovel and runs over to Nick in concern.



“Hey, are you ok? Listen you don’t have to do this.” Kevin whispers to Nick, examining Nick’s bandaged arm. Nick’s arm was still in pain due from the arrow that Summer threw at him over a week ago.



Suddenly the loud voice of Harmony broke the conversation between the two men, “You will work and do what I command, not what you say Kevin. Nick get over it and continue digging, I’d like to get this done now!” Harmony states, her white eyes pierces through them.



Nick cries out in pain, “Please, it hurts and I can’t lift this large amount of dirt from the ground with the condition of my arm. Owww!”



Harmony shakes her head and pushes Nick roughly to ground, “You and your stupid human aches, I don’t know why I’m using you all if all you complain of pain. I don’t want to hear from any of you that you’re hurting. Note this: I could less if you feel pain of any kind. I own you now and what I say goes. Never question my actions, I’m the alpha and omega in the vampire life. I take and get what I want, when I want.” Harmony’s voice lashes out. She stands in front of the grave site watching the five men continue painfully to dig until the coffin can be reached.



The moonlight shines done on the men as they dig. Kevin trembling, moves away from Nick and grabs the large metal shovel to continue his work. He remembered the day it happened, the day his life changed for the worst. He never asked to be this creature but nothing could be done about that. He recalled the day Harmony entered his life. It was after one of their concerts that the being appeared before them all. She stood there demanding to give them their bodies for her to use. Confused, they all had stood there in shock. He remembered “She” grabbed Brian who was crying out in shock. She wanted to take his body and use his soul for her strength. Kevin remembered how “She” turned to him and demanded his soul. He started running, yelling for help, but was struck in the face forcefully by Harmony. He had cried out and landed hard on the ground.



Nick, A.J. and Howie stood in shock too afraid of moving and yelling for help he recalled. Harmony reached back for Brian and reached into his mouth pulling out a white wisp of air shaped as a form of a human. The loud screams were heard around back stage. Kevin knew it was just them with Harmony, everyone else from the management was outside of the arena unable to enter or even know what was taking place indoors. Kevin remembered as Brian fell on the floor unconscious.



Kevin stood there in shock as Harmony went after Howie, who at this point was shaking terribly crying out, “Please don’t kill me, take whatever you want but leave us alone!” Harmony laughed, her voice vibrating off the walls. She grabbed Howie by the neck and did the same to him. In a few minutes he also was lying on the floor unconscious. Kevin remembered the hurt and loud cries, the youngest members of the group did. They cried out looking at Kevin for help. Kevin stood in shock, frozen, afraid to move. A.J. tried pushing away from Harmony but only succeeded in having Harmony grab him by the hair. He cries loudly to please stop, to not kill him, let him leave and she sneered: pulling out of his mouth a white almost invisible like human form.



Kevin watched the three human like invisible human forms floating near her, then she turned to Nick and reached him by the neck, he desperately cried out to be left alone, that whatever she was, she didn’t need to do this, that she was crazy, insane and needed to be locked away from people. Of course Harmony didn’t care what was said, the words didn’t affect her in any way. Her white color eyes and pupils stared at Nick and her unusual white pale skin shone in the bright florescent light backstage. She reached her hand to Nick’s mouth as he frantically tries to get away from her hard grip. He failed and he soon joined the others on the hard wooden tiled floor unconscious.



She turned to his direction and quickly lifted Kevin up by his throat. He started gagging and the fear in his body over took him. He tries moving away frantically but to no avail. She smiles, her blood red lips sneered in his direction. Her long black hair down her ankles hanging straight down, shone in the light. He stares at her whispering, “Please, let me live, I have a wife to care for, I can’t die now.” Harmony brushed the words off and stares at him smiling. She squeezes his throat as he tries pulling at her arms to loosen the grip. He tried kicking but it seemed he couldn’t move his legs, his body wasn’t cooperating with him. It seemed as his body just gave up the battle. Kevin stares at Harmony as pain runs down his body. It seemed like hard electricity was racing through all his body and his head began to get foggy. His vision was blurry and he felt dizzy ready to fall. Then before he passed out, he sees Harmony putting her pale hand in his mouth, pulling out what seemed like his life. Kevin now knew what the white almost invisible human forms where. They were their souls, what gives live to the body. And now Kevin lost that, and now his body was just an empty vessel ready for Harmony to use it as she wished, and he couldn’t do anything about it.

~*~



Kevin breaks away from his thinking as he hears shouts of what seemed like joy. Kevin noticed they all hit the coffin. Harmony smiled and walks to the coffin breaking it open with her hands. The guys stare around the cemetery to look out in case of someone catching them. No one was in sight, they were safe for now. Harmony grabs the slowly decaying body of what used to be Blue. The guys stare in shock as they realize what Harmony had planned for the body.



“Well my boys, it seems I can have some fun now. See, I’ll be using this human body for me. I’ll be human and get more to follow me.” Harmony whispers quietly.



The guys watched afraid of what was happening and taking place before them. Harmony raises her head to the sky and throws her arms in the air, shouting something incoherent, her white eyes look at the body in front of her and suddenly she changes in a pale white almost invisible like spirit ghost form and was sucked into the decaying body. Slowly before all the Boys, the body began to get life, skin began reappearing on the skeleton, the brown hair changes into beautiful brown curls hanging down her shoulders. The peach complexion flushed and covered the body again, and the arms and legs of the body that was Blue begins moving. The body stands up staring at the Boys. She smiles at them and open her eyes, which was white entirely then suddenly changed into the soft medium brown eyes the body once had. The body was buried in a white cotton dress, soft and gentle, yet the being that lived inside that body didn’t match such a soft color. The pink lips move and she spoke. Instead of hearing the loud demanding voice of Harmony, the voice of Blue came out.



“So, what do you all think? You like?” Harmony states, placing what is Blue’s hands on her hips.



The guys look surprise, Howie cries, “Oh, man. What are you gonna do? Why that body? You can have and use anyone and you decide to use this one. Why?”



Harmony smiles, the soft gentle smile Blue used to do when she lived. “It’s simple really, she’s the closest link we have to get to the slayer and her friends. And why not? This will confuse our little slayer even more. They trust her! How exciting! I guess you should go and start packing, the management is waiting to take you guys back to Florida so you can relax and be with your families. Go! I’ll get you when I need you.”



Kevin nods his head nervously and reaches for Brian whose crying hysterically in fear. “It’s ok Brian, I’ll figure out something, I don’t want to do this either. I’m tried of being her slave and taking her orders. I won’t let you down Bri.” And with that they walk off to finish packing and go back home.

~*~



Summer drives down the lane as the other girls in the car were sleeping. She pulled over into a hotel driveway and closes her eyes. She needs rest and she realizes how hungry she is when her stomach grumbled. She gets out of the car and walks into a large mall where the food court was. She was still in New York and her mouth dropped when she realize she was driving upstate instead of leaving the state. Grumbling loudly, she stood on the food line waiting for her turn. A young woman behind the Wendy’s counter takes Summer’s food order.



“K, your meal will be done in five minutes, can you hold on?” The young woman states, her dark brown curls topples down her shoulders. Summer nods and waits beside the counter yawning. Out of the corner of her sleepy green eyes, Summer notices Janice, Blue’s sister running towards her direction.



“Summer! Summer! Thank God, I found you.” Janice exclaims, her black ponytail bouncing and swinging on her shoulders.



Summer surprised, looked at Janice happily, “Hey, you! What are you doing all the way up here?”



The brown complexion of Janice shone in the florescent light, capturing her dark brown eyes and long eyelashes. “Summer, I have to tell you something.”



Summer nods her head, waiting for what the girl will say.



Janice places her long fingers on Summer’s shoulder, her dark brown eyes seemed to change for just a second to the warm medium brown eyes Summer remembered in Blue.



“Summer, it’s me Blue. I have troubling news! Harmony is using my body to cause havoc!” Janice exclaims. Summer shuddered at the thought of her friend as a ghost floating in someone else’s body, telling her this news.



“I don’t believe you! I have enough problems than for you to go playing around that your sister is here with you.” Summer shouts.



Janice stands there pointing, “I knew you were going to act this way. Remember the day I found you, when we first met, you were wearing a green halter top with a cut off jean skirt and you had beige sandals showing off your painted pink toe nails. And you had a light pink gloss on your lips. Come on Summer, only I could have known that!”



Summer stands in shock still not believing what she was hearing. She shakes her head in disbelief. “No, you can’t, you died already Blue. Why come back? I thought you were happy, being sent free. Do you think I need to see you again like this?” Summer states shaking. She believed she must have been dreaming, maybe she was taking a nap in the car and just imagining all of this.

“Summer it’s not a dream, this is real! I’m here and back again to help you. If you don’t believe me then ask the woman behind the food counter.” Janice states, pointing her long brown finger towards the young woman with dark brown curls. The woman places the food tray on the counter and leaps over the counter to where Summer is.



“Allow me to introduce myself Summer, I’m Becky.” The blue eyed, 5’3, pale complexion woman stood in front of Summer with her hand ready to shake.



Summer nervously looks at the two girls in front of her, “I must be dreaming, what do you do Becky?” Summer states cautiously, her green eyes examining, shaking her hands with the new girl.



Becky smiles, her soft voice whispers out, “I see visions, visions that can help you defeat the Queen.”



Summer’s mouth drops open, “Queen? What queen?” Summer asks nervously not liking this idea at all.



Becky goes on to explain in detail about Harmony the queen of the vampires. Summer couldn’t believe this was happening.



“So you’re saying that Harmony is in Blue’s body using her to do her dirty work and that you Blue are in you sister’s body to help me out with all this stuff. Right! And I’m dreaming, in that case, I’m married to Nick and I’m cheating on him with A.J.” Summer responds sarcastically.



Janice rolls her eyes and stares at Summer, “Look believe what you wanna believe, but they need your help too, they just don’t know it yet.”



Summer rolls her eyes and runs out the mall followed by Janice and Becky. Summer manages to lose sight of the two girls as she runs down a long hallway near the exit of the mall. She slows down her walk to see a man crying on a bench located near a large water fountain near the exit of the mall. As Summer approaches the weeping figure, her heart hammered knowing this was someone she already knew. She looks at the tattoos the man has all along his arms and a small smile appears on her. She thought he was dead in the fire, but she was happy to know that he really did survive like Blue said he did.



“Excuse me” Summer states politely, not sure if she should be in arms against this man who fought with her before. Summer clutched her cross tightly hoping if he did wanted to attack her, she would be safe with the necklace on her. A.J. stares at Summer as tears crashes down on him. Summer stands in front of him, anger rising at him when she remembered what he tried doing to her and her friends. “I saw you crying, I’m surprised you made it out of there alive.” Summer states cautiously, placing her hands on her hips.



A.J. sniffed and wiped back tears that were forming in his eyes, “I’m terribly sorry for what I did to you. I’m just following orders, Summer, I didn’t mean to hurt you or your friends in any way. What you said about not having a good night sleep, is true. I work for a being stronger than me and you. Her name is Harmony. I’m sure the girls must have filled you in on it. Anyway, you found me, if you’re gonna kill me then go ahead, at least I’ll be free from this misery.”



Summer looks at A.J. to see if what he was saying was true. Suddenly Becky and Janice appeared down the hallway.



In a whisper, Becky responds, “He’s stating the true. He’s trapped, he needs your help! Summer can you help him?”



Summer looks at the tan complexion of the man whose tears drip down his cheeks. A.J. stretches his hand out towards Summer in a plead, “Please, help me! I don’t wanna live like this any more!” Summer stands there in shock, not knowing what to believe any more.

~*~



“Becky! Yo, Beck, still here?” Her friend shouts her name out. Becky raises her eyes and noticed she fell asleep on the canopy due to the hot weather that New York was having. “Girl, I was talking about that cutie I saw and you fell asleep on me!” Her friend says, tying back her black curls in a messy bun. Becky opened her blue eyes and stares at her friend dazed.



“That same dream huh?” Her friend says, placing sun block on her dark brown arms.



Becky nods her head, her dark brown curls cascading down her shoulders, “Yeah, I gotta figure out what that dream means! I keep having it and nothing about it makes sense. I’ve never seen those people in my life.”



“Maybe you gotta help them somehow.” Becky’s friend states, grabbing her small back pack ready to leave.



“Maybe, I guess.” Becky states, shrugging her shoulders. She lies back down and gazes at the pool in her backyard wondering what exactly that dream meant meeting two girls. Maybe she has a destiny that will become clear soon. She sighs and closes her eyes hoping she can have that dream again to interpret it in her life.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**