- Text Size +
“Resurrection”



**~Chapter Five- Planning Ahead



He sits on the soft sand, with his legs sprawled out before him. The small waves lap at his feet and splash softly on his toes, spraying drops of water on his face. He breathes in the moist dewy air and smiles at the peacefulness that surrounds him. For once in his hectic life he felt such a calm and peaceful feeling running through his body. The soft cool breeze blows his short wavy brown hair as it kisses his face gently. He sighs and feels his body relax. His eyes gaze at the afternoon sky and the soft glow of the sunlight on his face.



“Must be the water doing that to you huh?” The voice spoke, startling Howie from his peacefulness.



Howie gazes at the small curvy woman, Harmony who is in Blue’s body, and rolls his eyes at the sight of her.



“Smile, it only helps your features.” Harmony gruffly spoke, passing her peach, slightly tan hands, through her now thick brown wavy hair down her back. She pulls on her blue ruffled tank top and tugs on her jean skirt.



Howie gazes at Harmony a bit before replying. “What exactly are you gonna with that body? I mean you have us working for you, why bother with Blue’s body.”



Harmony smiles, lighting up the delicate peach complexion of Blue’s face. “Well, if you must know, my precious Howard, I’m planning on paying a visit to our beloved slayer. What I planned for this body is really none of your business. Tengo planes para parar el slayer! (I have plans to stop the slayer) Y tu tiene trabajo para ser.” (And you have work to do). She whispers in Spanish to him.



Harmony leans close to Howie and gives him a small kiss on his forehead. She smiles and brushes her fingers down the side of his tan face, and her brown eyes for a second turned all white before returning to normal. “I’m heading back to the hotel, if you need anything don’t tell me. I won’t care.” And with that she walks away from Howie all the while enjoying the horrid look that crossed Howie’s face.



He sits there stunned. He feels scared, frightened and he feels as if he is losing the battle to win his soul back. He turns to see Harmony walking away, sending sprays of sand behind her as she walks away from the bench. He turns his eyes back on the ocean before him and sighs. With his hands, he pulls out a heart shaped small gold locket with a picture of his family in it from his red tank top pocket. He tugs on his black shorts. He kisses the picture and gazes at the early evening blue sky. “Mom, I’m sorry you lost your son, I’m trying to bring him back to you, but I don’t know if I can ever be me again. I love you, in case I never see you guys again. Know I tried to find myself and searched to be the son you wanted, but Harmony took that away.” Howie states sadly. He wipes away one lone tear that trailed down his cheek and looks at his watch. He has to meet A.J. and the others. Hopefully, his friend talked with Summer and she is willing to help them all stop Harmony. If she said no, he knew Harmony would win and his life as he knows it will end.

~*~



His brown eyes stares around the large lobby of the hotel, he just arrived to New York to continue his concert and his first stop is in Buffalo, New York. Stepping into the Marriot Hotel, he watches as his security guard gets him a room to stay in the hotel. He notices the young receptionist behind the counter staring at him in shock. He sometimes forgets he is being recognized if not by his music then by his sudden appearance for his older brother.



“Aaron, hey Aaron, will that room be fine with you?” The gruff voice of his security guard states interrupting Aaron from his thoughts.



Aaron sees the room number and smiles, “Yeah, hey it’s fine, no problem. I don’t wanna be a pain for the poor woman.” He states smiling at the blue eyed, curly dark browned haired woman.



The young woman smiles gently, “That’ s sweet of you, our luggage boy will direct you to your room, Mr. Carter. I hope you enjoy your stay here at the exclusive Marriot hotel and if you need anything, just dial one on the phone in your room and we’ll be glad to help your stay here go well. Also room service is done by dialing the number two button on that phone. Bye and enjoy your stay here.”



Aaron looks at the woman and smiles his famous smile waving goodbye to her, following the luggage boy and his security men to the elevator.



Becky watches the young blond enter the elevator and suddenly another one of her visions appear before her in her eyes. She sees herself talking to the young teen pop star and notices he’s holding a black and blue journal in his hands. Then she sees a young woman, with brown wavy hair and brown eyes about 5’2 harassing the star and finally killing the boy to get the journal to her hands. The vision stops abruptly just as it started and Becky stands dizzily grabbing onto the counter to focus. “Oh, God, I have to tell Aaron and get that book away from him. Who ever that woman is, doesn’t seem to be playing around and she wants that book even she kills whoever is in the way.” Becky mutters to herself and picks up the phone to call him. She calls the room number the boy is staying in. Hopefully she can meet him and explain that he’s in danger and maybe she can help him. She takes a deep breath as the phone on the other end is picked up. She closes her eyes and hopes things can work out right.

~**~



**~TO BE CONTINUED…~**