- Text Size +
The boys were all busy catching up on the summer's activities. This was the first they'd been back together since the break, and though they didn't have to be in the studio till the afternoon, Kevin thought it would be good for them to get together for breakfast. Kevin was unusually quiet, though, and Nick noticed. It seems everytime Nick looked at him, he was glaring at him. It was starting to make him uncomfortable, and he wondered how he could have possibly pissed in Kevin's Cheerios before the day even started. As the meal wound down, he was glad he'd be able to get away from the discomforting atmosphere.

"Well," AJ said, "I'm outta here. See your ugly faces later."
"Yeah, I need to make some business calls," Howie added as he slid from his chair. Brian yawned and decided another hour in bed might be a welcome indulgance before their lives were on production overload again.

Nick got up to leave, not saying a word.
"Not so fast, Nick."
He stopped in his tracks, Kevin's voice striking that little panic zone in the pit of his stomach. He'd done something to anger Kevin, but couldn't for the life of him think what it might be.

Nick stopped and turned to face Kevin. Kevin eyed him momentarily then stood up and walked to stand by Nick's left side. Nick watched as Kevin's fingers came up to his left sleeve - he carefully rolled the material up and onto the top of Nick's shoulder, revealing his upper arm.

'Shit', Nick thought, knowing full well what the problem was now.
"You want to explain this Nick?" Kevin demanded, his eyes boring into Nick's.
"I decided to get another tattoo."
"I can see that. It's ugly. You've ruined part of your body. And you did it behind my back."
"Kevin, I'm 22 years old. I don't need your permission to get a tattoo."

Kevin backed Nick up against the wall and spoke with that quietly threatening tone that only Kevin could do.
"You want to be a smart ass? You broke a rule - a promise. You promised no more tattoos unless I agreed. You're getting too big for your britches, Nicky. Now, you know I won't interfere with your business. You've got your solo thing and that's business. But this?" Kevin ran his hand over Nick's tattoo. "This is personal. This shows lack of respect for me, for us. You shit on our relationship when you did this."

Nick swallowed hard - he loved Kevin dearly and panicked at the thought he might have jeopardized what they had together.

"You want to act like a spoiled brat, that's fine with me. But you're going to get treated like one. Fifteen minutes, Nick - my room. You're gonna get your ass spanked."
Nick laughed. "Yeah, right Kevin."
Kevin grabbed Nick's ass with one hand and whispered in his ear, "I'm serious as a heart attack, you little shit...now you've got fourteen minutes. You damn well better not be late."
Kevin turned and walked towards the elevators leaving Nick red-faced and frozen to the wall.

Kevin sat in a chair facing the door, legs crossed, hands folded in his lap. As he expected, the knock on the door was quiet.

"Come in, it's open."
The door yawned into the room and Nick gingerly stepped into the room.
"Lock the door and come here, please."
Nick turned the dead bolt and tentatively crossed the floor until he stood in front of Kevin.
"Do you have anything to say for yourself Nick?"
"Kevin, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't think, and...and I promise I'll never do it again."
"I accept your apology."
Nick exhaled and closed his eyes, relieved.
"But we're still going to do this."
"Kevin, come on - this is embarrassing...please don't make me do this."

Kevin stood up and motioned Nick to follow him. They went into the sitting room and over to a where a large, oak desk dominated a corner of the room. The desk had been cleared.

"Come here, Nick."
Nick stepped in close to Kevin. Kevin engaged Nick's eyes. He reached forward and grasped Nick's belt and started to undo his pants. Nick looked down nervously, then back up at Kevin. He wanted to protest, to stop this, but he didn't dare. Christ, he thought, Kevin was really going to do this, and he was going to do it with his ass bare.
Kevin unbuckled and unzipped Nick's pants. He grasped the waist of the slacks and Nick's boxers and slid them down over Nick's hips. Nick's eyes closed - he breathed in sharply as Kevin bent down to bring Nick's pants to his ankles. Damn if he wasn't getting excited being exposed.

Kevin stood back up.
"Okay Nick, lay across the desk for me. I'm afraid you're a bit too big to go over my knees."
Nick turned to the desk and stretched his upper body over it. He felt Kevin's hands on his lower back, then his shirt was being pushed up, all the way to his shoulder blades, exposing his back.

Kevin stood on Nick's left. He placed his left hand firmly on the small of NIck's back.
"Ready Nick?"
"Shit, how am I supposed to answer that?" he said nervously.
Kevin raised his right hand and brought it down soundly on Nick's buttocks.

Whack!!
"Uhh, shit!" Nick jumped, shocked at how much it had stung.
Kevin brought his hand back again. He saw Nick tense up his butt, and stopped.
"Nick, relax your muscles. It's going to hurt my hand if you're tight."
Nick reluctantly let his butt go soft.
Kevin resumed. He began spanking Nick soundly and steadily. The slap of his hand on Nick's bare skin echoed in the room. After a few minutes, Nick was clearly getting uncomfortable.

"Uhhh!" Nick yelped
"What's the matter, Nick? Does it hurt?"
Whack!!
"Shit! Kevin!"
"Does it hurt more than that tattoo did?"
Whack!!
"Unnhhhh..."

Nick was fidgeting and wiggling on the desk under Kevin's hand. His pale buttocks were blushed with a dark pink from Kevin's punishment. He was panting. Kevin watched Nick writhing on the wooden desk; he gazed at the near naked body and fought the desire that was starting to build.

Nick turned his head on the desk to face Kevin. Kevin could see tears welled up in his eyes.
"Please, stop Kevin...it really hurts...I'm sorry...please stop..." his voice cracked.
Kevin stopped. His hand stung like fire. He bent over Nick's body and lay on top of his back, his arms stretched along Nick's, fingers intertwined. He lightly kissed Nick's cheek, tasting a tear.
"I'm sorry I hurt you, Nick, but I can't tolerate you breaking promises."
"It's okay. It was my fault. I was wrong."
Kevin stood up and helped Nick up. Kevin stooped and raised his pants back up for him. Nick winced pulling them over his butt, then fastened them. He looked in Kevin's eyes, and then wrapped his arms around him. They held each other tightly.
"Kevin?"
"Yes Nick?"
"I'm horny now."
"Me too."