- Text Size +
Chapter 2

BriBearsBaby: Hey there Miss Terri

CountryAngel: Hello Miss Brit. I see your aunt is being nice and letting you online?

BriBearsBaby: Only for a few minutes. I saw you online though, wanted to say hi.

CountryAngel: Your aunt is wrong. You’re so sweet.

BriBearsBaby: I try. How’s the story?

CountryAngel: It’s coming along. Why are you asking?

BriBearsAngel: Auntie wanted to know. Why isn’t Brian the star?

CountryAngel: Cause Nick works better.

BriBearsAngel: Because he’s sexier?

CountryAngel: Brit, you are not supposed to know what that means.

BriBearsAngel: Well, I do. Is it?

CountryAngel: In this story, yes.

BriBearsAngel: Great, thank you. Gotta go, time to get off. Love ya, night, see ya Saturday.

-----
Terri stared at her computer screen, not quite understanding what had just happened. She reached over for her phone, dialing a number she knew by heart.

“Hey there chica.”

“Hey Resa. Look, I hate to bother you, but you know Brit was online, right?”

“Yeah. She gets on every so often. Why? Did she IM you?”

“She did. But, it’s strange.”

“She’s 10. Everything is strange.”

“Not like this.”

“Okay, what made this time so different?”

“She was asking me about the story and than why I picked Nick over Brian. Hello?” I froze, not believing that Brit would ask.

“Terri, I have a very strong feeling that we could be in trouble.”

“With whom? The guys already know everything about us.”

“No, Brian and AJ know. Have we forgotten all that we said about a certain Latin man or even a kid at heart?”

“Are you thinking that those precious girls would embarrass us in front of the remaining guys?”

“They did it in front of the guys now! That’s how flippin’ ass precious they are!”

“They wouldn’t do it again?” I paused and I could hear that frown. “Would they?”

“I would love to tell you that they wouldn’t. That they would be prefect saints and not mention a damn thing! The only problem, they’re not saints!”

“Well, at least they don’t have a lot of information.”

“Oh, hello, these are my girls! They don’t need a lot!” I closed my eyes, running my hand over my face. “The guys will be coming Saturday, two days from now. I’ll let you know if anything changes. And don’t talk to Brit!”

“I’ll try, I’ll try! Later girlie.”

“Later.”

-----
Alex: Are you up?

Resa: Mmhmm. Maybe. I think. Why?

Alex: LOL. You are too much girl.

Resa: Thanks, I think. Whats up sexy?

Alex: Change of plans, we cant make it this weekend. But, we do want to take you all out.

Alex: We are thinking we can make it the following weekend.

Resa: Oh, um, Ill call Terri and let her know.

Alex: We are so sorry. Im sorry. I really wanted to see you.

Resa: Dont worry about it. You all have a job to do.

Alex: Yes, we do. But I long for a kiss.

Resa: Theres three other guys there.

Alex: Hahaha, your just so funny.

Resa: I do try you know. Ill see you later. Sleep tight.

Alex: Same to you.

I closed my phone, setting it next to my bed. The girls would be crushed; they were looking forward to this upcoming Saturday. But, they guys had to do whatever they had to do. Now, the problem, shutting mine and Terri’s mouth long enough so the girls couldn’t have anything to embarrass us with. Right!