- Text Size +
Chapter 3
“Auntie?” I glanced up from my movie and over at Brit.

“What’s up little one?”

“I’m kinda scared.”

“Over what? I promise, there’s no monsters in your room.” She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

“It’s not that.”

“Than what? You know you can talk to me.”

“I don’t want to meet Nick or Howie. I don’t know them.”

“And yet you were spilling out all kinds of things to AJ! And you kissed Bri!”

“But, I like Bri and you all liked AJ.” I sighed, running my fingers through her dirty blonde hair.

“Howie is sweet, and I suppose funny as well. As for Nick, I think he’s just a big kid.”

“Are they cute?”

“Yeah. All of them are cute in their own way. Just like all of them are sexy in their own way.”

“Terri thinks Nick is sexy, do you?” I paused for a moment, knowing I shouldn’t answer, but I hadn’t lied to these girls and I always told them I would answer anything they asked. So, with a sigh, I answered.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“And D?” I was glad she wasn’t looking because I rolled my eyes. Howie..sexy? Can we say hell yeah?

“Yes, although, personally, he’s really damn sexy. Brit, where are these questions coming from?”

“I just wanna know what you all think before I meet them.” My eyes narrowed at this little girl, because I wasn’t buying that sweet, innocent act.

“You’re not lying?”

“No auntie.” I snorted and she looked up at me. Hell, those blue eyes were telling me all.

“You need to go to sleep.”

“Okay. Thank you.” She kissed my cheek before she ran upstairs. I heard a close, assuming it was hers.

-----
“Did you find anything out!”

“Duh!”

“Little girl, don’t test me. Okay, so I can save my messages from auntie about D. And you can save all your messages with Terri, right?”

“Yup. And of course whatever gets said between.”

“Oh, but of course.”

“Adrianna, are we sure we want to do this again?”

“Yes! It’s time to make Alex my uncle. And it’s time to make Bri an adoptive uncle.”

“By doing this?” Adrianna rolled her eyes. Making this ten year old remember things were always rough.

“We will make these older women see they are only allowed one man, not two!”