- Text Size +
Chapter 6
“Auntie?”

“What Brit?” I finished filling the glass up with tea and setting it on the table before I turned and glanced at her.

“Would you marry AJ?” I blinked a couple of times before considering her question.

“Well, I suppose. I mean, we’re not really dating.”

“And if Howie asked?”

“Am I dating AJ?” She thought it over for a minute and shook her head. “Than I would say hell yeah to D.”

“Would you tell AJ?”

“No, and neither are you. Now, go get your sister and tell her it’s time to eat!”

“When we’re done, can we watch the guys?”

“Sure. I believe the Homecoming concert can inspire me tonight.”

-----
Thirty minutes into the show, I heard Adrianna’s phone go off. She frowned before she smiled and scooted by me.

“Quien es, mija?”

“It’s AJ.” She paused, texted something, and busted out laughing.

“What are you telling him?”

“You panting when he humps the floor.” I closed my eyes; groaning as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I glanced at the id and groaned again. I flipped it open, rolling my eyes at the comment.

Alex: ROTLMAO. Is that true?

Resa: Cant tell a lie.

Alex: And your not saying yes.

Resa: Let me it break down. Your a good looking man. What female might not get a lil…crazy?

Alex: Well *blushing*

Resa: Right. Anyone but you! Hello, you humped the floor!

Howie: You flip? And cuss?

I glanced up; saw both Brit and Adrianna laughing way too damn hard. Oh, hell no they didn’t go there!

Resa: D, are you referring to something?

Alex: And I did it for such a reason.

Howie: Homecoming concert, my solo act. Ring a bell?

“Run, both of you run! Now! Cause I get up, I’m killing you!” Both girls jumped off the couch and raced up to their rooms. Great, how was I getting out of this?

Resa: Um, D *clearing throat* I know your act. And maybe a few choice words leave my mouth.

Resa: But, D, lets not forget, your half naked.

Resa: And AJ, thank you. I have yet to come across a female who hasnt mentioned that and not say something.

Howie: Well, now I know why the females were screaming for that show.

Resa: No, don’t go there. Im out, because Im dying of embarrassment right now.

Alex: Aw, darlin’, you do a mans ego good.

Resa: Yours no way. It shows way too much in the things you do. Ask Terri. She faints.

Alex: Faints?

Resa: The times you grab yourself. You strip. Oh yeah, theres screaming.

Alex: LMAO! Too much, you all are too much!

Howie: Aww, dont be, its cute, I like it.

Resa: To both Howie and AJ, because I know your sitting next to each other, *big breath* let me state that in the Homecoming concert, both Terri and myself, have found over 200 illegal moves. 95 percent of them, are sexual. Good night.