- Text Size +
The first summer I spent in Lexington was unforgettable. I was glad school was over and I didn't have to deal with jealous girls. The day after homecoming you asked me to go steady with you, even though I thought things might have been moving much too fast, but isn't that how all high school relationships go? Fast paced? I accepted and instantaneously I'd been turned from a nobody to the one of the most popular girl in school and subsequently the most loathed as well, all because I was with you.

I had known that my ethnic background was what most likely intrigued you most about me. I was grateful all that negativity was behind me and with you graduating I felt things would be better at school the following year.

The highlight of that summer was the fourth of July. It had surprises in store for me that I could not even have envision in my wildest dreams. The day started off with you waking me up early in the morning. You came tapping on my window at 6:30 a.m.. I've never been a morning person but when I saw those emerald gems peeking at me through the glass window I smile, couldn't have asked for a better way to wake up so early.

I opened the window, you leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

"Good morning."

"Morning." I said in a raspy, grumpy, but loving voice, well, as loving as can be at 6 a.m.

"Get dressed." You whispered. "I wanna show you something."

"What? What it is? What do you want to show me?" The excited and anxiously impatient little girl in me came out.

You let out a faint chuckle. "Just get dressed. Come on, I'll tell you went we get there. We got a lot to do today."

"Okay, I'll meet you outside in a bit."

Eagerly I pulled the first thing I could find on and ran outside.
 




"Where are we going? And why can't I see?" I asked you as I sat blind folded in the passengers seat of your Chevy truck.

"I already told you, it's a surprise, so stop asking 'cause I'm not going to tell you."

It was beginning to get much warmer by the time we had reached our destination though I had know clue where that was. I felt the cab shift as you stepped out. Moments later you came to my side, opened the door and took hold of my hand. Carefully, you guided me out of the truck and to my surprise. I wasn't sure where you were taking me but I got an idea as soon as I took a whiff of manure. You took off the piece of cloth that covered my eyes, and my suspicions where correct. I stood there in the middle a barn with this big monstrosity of a horse looking at me.

I couldn't help but smile, I'd never seen a horse that close up before. I had always wanted to though, and you made that happen for me.

"You can pet him, he don't bite."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yep, he's friendly."

I nervously reached out my hand and slowly place it on his face. "What's his name?"

"Monkey."

I laughed. "What kind of name is that for a horse." I said catching my breath between words.

"Hey don't laugh, I was three when I got him that was all I could say at the time and I can't change it now. It would be too confusing for him."

"I'm teasing, Monkey's a nice name."

"Wanna take him for a ride?" You asked.

"No." Secretly, I wanted to but I was too scared.

That was me back then, always afraid of trying new things, or... worse, actually enjoying something... or even much worse... letting someone know that I was enjoying it. Whatever it may be.

"Come on, it'll be fun."

I tried to talk my way out of it but before I knew it, you were already mounted on him and pulling me up. I hugged on tight to you as we rode off. It was an incredible feeling, the movement of such a strong animal beneath us. I snuggled my head into your back and enjoyed the moment, taking in your sent, feeling the warmth of your body. The moment just seemed so right, so...perfect. I could have stayed out there with you forever. As silly as it sounds, I prayed that I could.

When we got back to the stable you asked me if I enjoyed myself. I answered with a yes as I stroked Monkey. He seemed like such a nice horse, calm, serene. I don't think even you would have ever imagine what happened next. I still don't know why and I guess I'll never know why but Monkey started to get a little fuzzy. I tried to calm him with reassuring words and a gentle touch. That's when he bit me.

"Ow" I screamed when I felt the pain of his teeth sink into my skin.

You grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from him. With narrowed eyes you looked at Monkey and scolded him. "No! Monkey! Bad!" I'm not sure if he understood you or not, but he did lower his head and took a step back.
You looked at my hand with what I perceived to be a mixture of concern and guilt in you eyes.

"Lets get that cleaned up."

You washed my hand in warm water before pouring some hydrogen peroxide. I flinched and pulled my hand back before it even made contact. I was always such a baby about things like that, that hasn't changed.

You chuckled. "Come one now."

"No," I cried. "It's going to hurt."

"It won't hurt," you held my wrist tight, "we don't want that to get infected, then we'll have to amputate it."

The look of horror on my face cause you to laugh again. I reluctantly allowed you to pour the cold liquid. I screamed, "Ow, it burns, it burns."

"It's okay now, it's okay." You blew on my skin. The cool touch of your breath soothed the fire in my hand. I was in heaven. "See your fine."

I sniffled, "You...you said it wouldn't hurt."

"Well yeah, in comparison to the horse bite." You looked at my now bandaged hand...sadness in your eyes. "I'm so sorry, he's never done anything like that before. I don't know what came over him."

I could not bear to see the hurt in your eyes, blaming yourself for it. I never wanted you to be sad especially not over me...over my own stupidity.

"Well, I guess I'm not much of a horse whisperer huh." I tried to make you laugh and you did but it was a small little laugh with a touch of blue and guilt.
 
 



That night you drove us to the fair. We parked close enough to the watch the fireworks but far enough to where we could be alone. We laid there in the bed of your truck, on a warm blanket looking up at the pretty colors dancing in the sky. Wrapped in each others arms, not a care in the world. You brushed my hair back and kissed me on my cheek.

"I'm really sorry about earlier." You whispered as you kissed my boo boo.

I smiled and turned around. With my back touching your chest, now in spoon position, you hugged me tighter and nuzzled your face in my hair. Your lips made contact with my skin and began a trail of tender kisses from my neck down to my shoulder. Gently suckling on my sensitive skin. I moaned softly. The cool summer breeze retraced the still moist path causing a string of tingles, as you found you way to my ear, and delicately caressed it with your tongue.

The burning sensation was more than I could take as I began to feel things that until that night I'd never felt. You somehow always managed to do that, introduce me to feelings and things I never had experienced before.
I turned back to face you and kissed you with such ardent fever, crushing your lips...forcing them to part and invite me in. I couldn't believe what I was doing, allowing myself such behavior I didn't even think I was capable of.

I could hear the sounds of fireworks going off and the occasional faint laughter. We should have stopped right there, before things went any further. I knew there was a possibility of being seen, but I didn't care and the idea of getting caught only added to the excitement.

I crawled to you, covering your body with my own, straddled upon your lap, kissing you with enflamed urgency taking its residence in my lips, I took you in. Grinding my hips against the thick of your jeans, I heard I soft groan escape your breath as you submitted to my advances.

Momentarily I indulged in the sweet victory of control I had over you, but it was short lived. A raw need was building up inside you and I knew I was only fanning the fire. Too quickly the tables turned. You pulled me closer to you with brute force and pressed you body up against mine.

We had lost all self control. The sweet, shy girl and the kind southern gentleman disappeared and it their places were a couple of lunatics mad with a flaming lust and need for fleshly delights.

In one swift movement, you rolled me over to my back and pinned me down. I wrapped a leg around your waist with my summer dress hiked up to my thighs, you pressed you body deeper into me. I could feel your arousal though your jeans, and I wanted nothing more.

My neck being ravage by savage kisses prompted me to lift myself up more and rub myself harder against the coarse material of denim. You roughly pulled down the top of my dress exposing my right breast, took it in your mouth. I moaned louder. Sucking harder on my nipple your reached between us sliding your hand between my legs. I felt your finger enter my most sensitive area. I cried in pleasure as you jerked you finger in and out of me.

You couldn't take it anymore. Neither could I. You withdrew you finger and unfastened you belt, the sound of you zipper coming undone drove me to a new level of insanity, all the while you were still kissing me madly. You reached for my hips locking your fingers around the white cotton fabric.

"Anne?" You never said my name more lovely than you did that night. "Are you sure you want this?" You asked in a heated whisper.

There was nothing I wanted more at that instant than to feel the full force of your body claiming me, and honestly, I'm not sure if you would have even been able to stop. Not that I would have wanted you to.

I pushed my hips forward...harder into you and barely managed to let out a yes.

That was all the invitation you needed. You pulled down my panties and plunged your hard member into me. The pain and pleasure fused scream that escaped my lips was drowned by the explosion of the fireworks.
"Are you okay?" You paused.

"Yes." I gasped. "Please Kevin, don't stop." I begged.

You dove deeper inside of me. I let out a series of moans, each one louder than before as you picked up the pace with each movement. Feeling you there so close to me in such an intimate place, well, I wasn't sure how to handle it. I felt a sudden need, a longing, to cry. A pain stabbing violently at my heart, only it didn't hurt.

Confusing huh? Yeah, I know. Try understanding that at sixteen. I didn't know what it was then and it scared me. I knew if I thought of it any more, I'd probably end up crying, rather than to give into that, I gave into to the pleasures my body was undergoing and blocked out all else.

We continued to make love underneath the array of bright lights flying in the air. The closer we reached our climax the harder and faster you'd thrust, pinning me deeper into the surface of your truck. I dug my nails on your shirt and pulled on the fabric, moaning into your ear as I came. You soon followed suit, grunting as the ecstasy of your release coursed though.

We laid there the rest of the night, with my head resting on your chest. The steady movement of your breathing rocked me gently to sleep.