- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Bye, Bye

By AngelgirlDorough

©3-30-09

            Disclaimer:  I do not know Howie or what he intended to do with his property. I just want to explore personification. Do not take any part of my story because that's call plagiarism... you can do anything if you try; so, write your own story and leave mine be.

 

 

"It's truly the end of an era? Eleven years I had been with him. I have been everywhere wit him because he's my favorite.  He so smooth and slick just likes me. Did you know that they are four metallic purple finishes?  I can't believe the years that we been together and the secrets we share.  I remember when, I saw him in the car dealership; I knew he was for me.  We became inseparable; we would go cruising the nights here in my hometown.  Or the long trips we would take, just clearing the mind of troubling thoughts. Then other times we would be going to a romantic dinner with the wifey.  However soon as the week would start we were off to work.  Really nice corvette I say, with the body type convertible, automatic with eight cylinders.  The color that only I pose that, only other four more cars has Purple pear metallic; so smooth just perfect for a Latin Lover just like me.

Eleven years together, cruising and loving life.  I remember the first time we enjoy it together with the lovely-Leigh.  But today everything has change with great news, the arrival of a new life-a baby.  However, all of the sudden I do not work the same as I did; I no longer cover his needs.  I can take two at a time cruising with me.  So I was referred to a close friend for the search of new owner.

 

I was put in the market through E-bay with the starting bid at twelve thousand-hundred dollars, only for seven days and six hours to find someone new.  I guess after eleven years of companionship, it only takes seven days...I'm getting emotional, I know but what can I say, it cannot help it. It was eleven years together I can't toss them away just like that.  I only have seventy-nine thousand and three hundred miles on me.  Super clean and did I mention that there is only four cars just like me in the world.  I'm pretty neat.  So, why seven days?!?  I don't want to go, I want to stay but no matter what I say they can't hear me-darn, language barrier. 

There are a few ladies that are in love me, sorry if I sound if  I'm gushing a bit but the ladies are in love with me and they have voice their opposition like, AngelgirlD and SalsaLover and Sukier to name a few, that let me know that I still got it. Yeah baby! However, it won't change the ultimate result.  The end of the auction came on April and I got sold for seventeen thousand and six hundred dollars.  The sad part is that the reserve amount was not met-NOT MET! I'm a ninety-eight corvette convertible, super clean with a purple metallic finish along with cd changer in the rear with a remote, that I can create the perfect ambient.  I also have a radio am/fm with cassette player.  I have both worlds baby!  Four new tires to go cruising-one owner and the reserve amount not met, are kidding me?  What happen here?  I'm in a weird world ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Bye, Bye, I got to go! Zoom, Zoom. My new owner is here; he might want to show me off. Zoom."

"I'm sorry Howie I thought the car was going to get sold I truly did." The man says to Howie while admiring the exotic car, "I know but is ok I didn't want to get rid off him anyway in the first place," Howie answer caressing the car nostalgically happy; while, whispering Howie says, "Hey buddy, you are here to stay."

The End!