- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
ok guys here we go!!
I stood in the store watching nick go by. I didnt realize it was him until i saw him waving at me like a goofball. I walked over to say hi then realized he wasnt waving to me instead it was someone else. Then i was caught off guard when he said my name. "Haylee, what's wrong? i was calling your name and you just stood there." "Im sorry nick. I just thought you were waving to someone else. What's up with you mr. nick?" He chuckled a laugh that made me smile and then said "well im good. But i was thinking of you for the longest time. Are you doing anything tomorrow?" In my mind i was asking myself was he really asking me out and then again i was trying to say yes. This part wasn't a dream. He was really asking me. "No. why?" "I wanna take you out for dinner and maybe swing by to see AJ and the others." "Oh well ok. i can do that." "Well.." "Well what?" "Your number and all" "Well nick u didnt say what time" "Around seven. Do i always have to be specific with you?" "Oh no, nick you will learn. I am kidding. Here's my number and address." "Well, ok ill see you then." We turned away from each other until i heard nick scream behind me. "Oh, and i knew you were kidding. You will learn too." I laughed to myself when i heard him say that but then again maybe he was right. Later that night i went to sleep dreaming of what my date would be like with him the next day. Who knows?