- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
yes your call is by secondhand serenade so give credit to them and it took me a while to rewrite this because my account is being stupid. but i hope you enjoy and its fairly long and the next chapter will probably be the end for this one and i promise u will love the squeal.
"Nick, it isnt what it looks like."

~~September 1, 2008~~

It was all i could manage before he sent me on a plane right back to home. Everything became unglued and died in front of my hands. Nick went off like a crazy person and then somewhere in the fight that he was having with AJ, he just hit me. It wasn't his fault i got into it with him. But then again Brian and AJ both caught it. Then they stopped Nick from doing it again. I dont understand why they care at that moment. They saw the abuse for monthes, i guess it took Nick to really hit me in front of them to set them off. Stupid I know but oh well. My life is going ok but then AJ called yesterday and told me that i should come out and fix things with Nick. He had been miserable and he just moped around. I thought i could but who knows. Nick was complicated and i knew that. So tomorrow journel ill be with the guys and i dont know if thats a good idea.

~~~~~~

"Hey Haylee."
"Hey AJ. So?"
"He's in the back"
I wasnt expecting the way i was feeling. It was like i was meeting him all over again. Then the unrealistic thing happen. He was on the stage in front of the fans singing with their opening act which was Secondhand Serenade. He was singing "Your Call" and then i heard him say it. Me? I know i didnt hear him say me but the thing is he did. He was telling everyone how much he loved me and that this song had a special place for him. It brought tears to my eyes and I sat there and waiting for their opening act to get done and then the boys would get up there and sing. Then I went in the back where i knew nick would be.

"Your Here?"
"Yeah"
He gave me a hug and then looked at me with that smile and those beautiful blue eyes. The ones i could never forget or wouldn't ever have to worry about saying its ok too. Somehow i felt him again but then again he snatches it away always.
"Nick your hugging me so tight"
"I know i wanted tell you im sorry for the wrong i did and most of all hitting you like that. You know i would never do that."
"I know that baby and im sorry for making you think about me and AJ."
"It's ok. We are ok right?"
"Yes"
"Ok. Let me kiss those lips of yours."
"Ok nickolas."
His kisses would always be one thing i missed most and the way my hand would fit perfectly with his. We were doing ok. At least for a couple of weeks.

~September 23,2008~

Today was the best day of my life. Nick and i went out for the most wonderful picnic in the world. We made it to the house just in time before the rain started and it was amazing. It was one of those scenes you would catch in a chick flick movie. Rain was coming at the end of a sunset picnic. No, he didnt purpose but the look in his eyes told me he wanted too. Well, im going to stop my journel entry here and see what the romantic man is doing himself.

~~

I didnt knock on his door because it was cracked but i could hear him talking. As soon as i heard those words "I Love You that girl means nothing to me.", i kicked his door open letting him know i heard and then i ran down the hall. I was packing my bags when he came in.
"What do you think your doing?"
"What does it look like im doing?"
"It's not what it seems."
"Oh is it nick? Because what i heard sounded like it was what it was."
"Haylee, stop please." He grabbed my arms.
"Let me go nick."
"No"
"YES"
"NO DAMN IT!"
"Fine nickolas"
I broke free and packed more.
"Where will you go?"
"Somewhere away fromy your laying,cheating and no good self. I trusted you. I defended you. I was there and you dont care nick. You use me."
I didnt do what other girlfriends would do. I didnt slap him and i didnt cry. I just walked out and out the front door, leaving my key behind.

~~

I went to AJ's. It was the only place i could go and i was there for a while because the scent of nick on my pillow began to fade and it was like he was never there. I cried sometimes and AJ knew it. AJ also knew the fact of the hell ive been through and he knew the stories and the feelings. Not to mention He dealt with his own stories but that comes later. Here i was waiting for AJ to get home and i didnt like being this way. I missed Nick and i knew it but i cant go back. AJ was home.
"Hey girl."
"Hey"
AJ sat next to me.
"Are you ok?"
"One of those days. Just one of those days."
"Aw."
It was weird because he wrapped his arms around me and held me close. This was different for me.
"AJ?"
"Alex if you perfer."
"Ok. AJ. I like this. I mean you holding me and all. It's soothing after a long day."
"I know. I like it too."
The next thing i knew he kissed my forehead and then we kissed. Oh my god. It was magical and perfect but it felt different from Nick's soft lips. It was different period and most of all it be more different and weird when the guys had a meeting tomorrow and i had to see Nick.