- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Second to Last Chapter Enjoy!
"AJ!!!"
"What?"
"Put me the hell down."
"No, im carrying you in like this so you deal with it."

Yes Alexander James Mclean walked me into their meeting with me over his shoulder. As i recall i had begged him not to make me see nick but instead he made me do it. Inside of me i wanted to cry because i had been with AJ the night before and i couldnt bear to look at nick as he came in the room.It hurt so much that i ran out the first two times and AJ or Brian always came right after. I didnt understand and i wasnt so sure if Nick knew what had happened last night. I sat acrossed from Nick and he stared at me as if he knew exactly what i was hiding. But why should i care? I left him because he cheated on me. Cold hearted cheated on me... ME.. the best thing has ever happened to him. Sounds a little self centered but Brian told me so himself. Now i remember sitting there listening to their manager tell them a hundred and million in one things that i just couldnt do myself. I thought they were superheroes the way things worked out for themselves.

"Nick, quit looking dazed."
"Im not."
"No hes staring at haylee. My Girlfriend1"
"Your girlfriend?"
"Yes my girlfriend"

And oh no the yelling was the start of it all.

"How is she your girlfriend? She is my girlfriend."

"No she isnt. Nick, she left you and technecially she can date whoever she wants."

"But i never said i was dating you AJ. We just had sex is all."

Oh my god i didnt say that. I didnt say that, not in front of Nick. God the look in his eyes as if i had crushed his heart but he shouldn't care. I mean we both didnt care. He was falling apart and he took me with him when he did it too. His face turned red and there he went. His anger! I know Nick enough to tell you that his anger was enough for even Kevin to show up and as i recall he did. But that comes later.

"You Asshole! You had sex with my girlfriend"

"Yes, i did nick. I dont know why you let her get away. Shes good at love making and being caring."

"Shut up. Dont you talk about her."

"Why Nick? Are you mad because you messed up. Little Carter Boy screwed up and he cant have things be his way again. You know what Nick? You did screw up because shes a good girl and you had to be stupid."

"Im not stupid. I just get messed up."

"On what nick. On what?"

"You dont understand AJ"

"LIKE HELL I DONT BOY!"

"DONT YELL AT ME YOU FREAK! AND NO YOU DONT!"

"YES I DO AND IM NOT A FREAK I CAN KEEP MY THING WHERE IT BELONGS. SO WHY CANT YOU? YOUR THE ONE THATS A SCREW UP NICK NOT ME"

"DAMN YOU"

There went the first punch. Everyone saw it was going to come down to it. I feel like its my fault but nick's temper was hard to control and he was going to crack and he did. He gave AJ the black eye and then AJ turned around and punched him back. It was a fist fighting contest and then Kevin. My hero of the day showed up and he grabbed Alex and Nick away from each other. Then Alex put Nick in jail for the night.

~~~~~~~~

~October 6,2008~
I remember my way home that night and i remember crawling in the bed crying. I didnt even care if AJ had a black eye. He knew how to take care of it. I was worried about nick. AJ got the best of him and that scared me so much. I wanted to pray to god but what good does that do? God gave away my heart to a man who wont ever love and im stuck in this dream with a guy whos willing to love me but my heart is taken from outside of me. I remember yesterday as a blur. I went to sleep that night. I went back to the day we met and our first date. How i wanted to tell nick that whole day just how much i loved him. God i still do but hes so far away in a world of unknown to us and most of all to me. In this dream i was light for him to follow home to. I just hope i shine bright
enough for him. I woke up this morning and my heart sunk. I found a note on the doorstep. It was from nick.