- Text Size +
"So I see Theresa ditched you for AJ,"Nick said matter of factly as he talked to Shelly on the way back to the hotel that night.
"Turns out he's a better kisser than I am."
"I don't need to know that."
"I can say that your lips are a lot more lethal than his though."
"Now you're just trying to get on my good side."
"Maybe but I thought I already was there."
"Well you are, even though you aren't spending my Birthday with me."
"Ain't much left of it sporto but you might get a surprise if you open your door."
"What are you talking about?"
" See, I've been in your room for the last couple of hours trying on your clothes, attempting to figure out what it is you guys find so captivating about us dressed in them."
"So what'd you come up with?"
"You're the guy. I still haven't figured it out yet."
"And that's the way it's gonna stay."
"Cute. Aren't you even a little bit curious as to how I got in your room in the first place?"
"The fact that you're half naked is what I'm trying to avoid."
"Why?"
"Because I still have an elevator ride up and walk down the hall to get there."
"Oh."She giggled.
"You're doing this to torture me aren't you?"
"I do a lot of things to you but I don't torture people on their Birthdays. Ask Theresa."
"I would if she and J weren't all over each other right now."
She felt so bad for having to have him go through all that just to get to her but it was part of the plan. They would have been all over each other anyway."I'm sorry."
"I'll call you back when we get off the elevator." This was killing him. She knew it too. How could she do this to him on today of all days?! AJ and Theresa didn't even notice the door had opened on their floor. Nick cleared his throat and they seperated.
"Sorry,"Theresa replied coyly but with a smirk on her lips.
"Sure. Just thought you two might like to get off at this floor so Age doesn't get groped by more than you." And left them to their own devices. He hit the speed dial on his phone to Shelly's.
She greeted him with,"Long time stranger."
"You're really not in my room are you?"
"You'll just have to open your door to find out and stop pouting. It only works when I can see you."
"How do you do that?"
"What?"
"Know what I'm doing."
"It's a girl thing."
"So Miss 'it's a girl thing', am I anywhere near my room?"
"You're about to slip the card in the slot right now,"she toyed.
Damn! he hated that. Slipping the card in, he opened the door and saw the soft glow illuminating his room. No way she was really in there. His jaw dropped simultaneously with his bag and phone. Could she really be willing to give him the one thing he'd wanted after all this time? The candlelight, the rose petals, champagne, strawberries and her in his clothes. She was going for the full romantic thing. Not that he needed it but she might have to get them past her paranoia. He knew she was scared to let go and he was giving her the space she needed. Was she really ready or did she do this just to get it overwith? He shouldn't be overanalyzing it, just go with it.
"You really didn't think I'd be here did you? "Closing her phone and setting it on the end table.
"I was kinda hoping you would be but all this?"
"For you,"Shelly said. Taking her champagne glass from the table, she raised it to her lips.
"You did all this for me?"
She bit her lip nervously."Yeah."
Slipping his shoes off, he climbed onto the bed next to her. "Why?"
"You don't think you deserve me as your Birthday present?"
"I just don't think I deserve you sometimes. After all I've done."
"I haven't exactly been an angel Nick but tonight is about a new beginning." She straddled him. Reaching over to the bowl of berries on the table,she plucked a plump, ripe strawberry from the bowl and offered it to him. Biting all but the stem, he held the delectable fruit in his mouth as her lips melted onto his; sharing the sensual object until they were consuming each other.
His hands framing her face, his beautiful blue gaze met hers. She took his breath away. He was still in awe that any woman would do all this just to be with him. Then again, the majority he'd been with weren't women. They were just girls living in women's bodies. Some very warm and inviting ones but they didn't gain the same reaction Shelly was getting from him at that very moment. She had him heart and soul and he had no clue as to why. Didn't want to know why. Just wanted to be lost in her for as long as she'd let him be there." You're amazing."
There went those butterflies again. It wasn't so much that he was there, it was the way he said it. The way he looked at her. For the first time in her life, it felt real. Like he meant what he was saying instead a bunch of pretty lies to get a roll in the hay. He could have had hundreds of women in his bed by now but he'd held out for her.
"You sure about this?"
"Nick, I've never wanted to be with anyone more in my life than I want to be with you. You gave me time so now I'm giving you a gift you'll never forget. Unwrap your present Carter,"she purred. He seemed a little nervous and she knew why. It wasn't because he was afraid of what he was doing, it was the fact that she might leave him hanging yet again. "I am all yours tonight baby. ALL.......YOURS." Realizing the implications as soon as the words left her mouth but it was too late then. The reality of having a man she'd only fantasized about was scaring the shit out of her now because he was there and he was looking at her like a fat kid looked at a piece of chocolate. He wanted her. Well she knew he wanted her but she didn't think she was all that delicious. It was only when he spoke did she realize that she had this man. She never would have under different circumstances and maybe she should just stop overanalyzing it and just let nature take it's course for once. The first time she was with David was a complete disaster. So far this was ten times better.
"All mine?" He grinned like the cat that was just about to devour the canary he'd plucked from it's cage.
She looked down and was looking straight into his crotch. A very bulging one at that. She was still in denial about her body being the reason he was so worked up but the evidence was right there. She could actually feel it.
"Shel." He tilted her chin so she was looking him in the eye."I could be a real selfish prick here but I'm not that kind of guy anymore. They all think I am but you know me. I have to know you want this too. Not just because it's what you think I want. Oh God I'm starting to sound like one of those romance novels you read."
His nervous chuckle accompanied by that impish grin of his just made him all the sexier. He was a thirty year old man but somewhere deep down, he'd been given the gift of a sixteen year old boy. It was charming.....and did she mention it was hella sexy?! She went for the buttons on his shirt in response to his anxiousness; languidly exploring the lean muscle displayed with just her touch.
"Like that stuff do ya?" He teased; his mind set as ease with her silent approach. He reciprocated her actions; his lips brushing hers as he pushed the shirt off her shoulders. His very appreciative eyes trailing languidly over every curve that was visible to his eye;her full breasts nearly popping out of the bra she was wearing. Hot pink with black lace. He never knew what to expect from her and now he was glad he didn't."You didn't do all this just for me did you?"
Slipping out of his shirt and softly capturing his lips."I did all this for us."
Apparently that was all the incentive he needed to take control. Not like he needed anymore than her just being there. He pulled away from the stack of pillows and rid himself of his shirt before seizing the moment yet again. His mouth was on hers; her body pressed against his. Their tangled bodies soon finding her beneath him. It amazed him that she didn't realize how gorgeous she was. It didn't matter what the rest of the world thought, he was going to show her how truly beautiful she was before the night was over.
She knew she was half naked before her back even hit the bed. His lips caressed every possible inch before his mouth landed directly over a nipple. It didn't take very much to get her motor running with those babies. Just a nibble here, a tweak there and she was toast. The evidence rest at the juncture of her thighs. Where he would soon be destroying every last ounce of digninty she had but not before he freed himself. Funny how you remember at a moment like this the nickname he'd been given over the years by his fans for that piece of work was now standing at attention in her presence . He knew the smile on her face and found his way between her legs; his tongue gently tickling the inside of each thigh before his final approach. Nibbling, sucking and licking her was only the beginning of his maddening but delicious torture. His tongue delved into her depths; playing there for what seemed forever. Then his hands cupped her ass as he fucked her exquisitely with his tongue. She screamed so loud she swore the neighboring rooms were going to give them hell for it the next day as he made her come over and over again. This was more of a present for her than it was for him she was beginning to believe but the love in his eyes was all she needed to see as his gaze became level with her once again.
" I love you so much Shel." He leaned in and whispered; her delicate hands slipping around his neck; playing with his hair at the nape. He didn't think he could love any woman more. Age was just a number that separated them but here they didn't matter. He didn't know much longer he could hold off being deep inside of her; repeating the pleasure he'd already given her this far. He reached over onto the night table where he'd seen her leave an assortment of 'gift wrappings' and selected one.
"Want me to put it on?" She offered as he started opening the package.
Now that he really didn't expect from her. Knowing her sexual history and all. Maybe he should let her. He reminded himself it wasn't all about him(despite the fact that he was the Birthday boy). She leaned up and softly planted a kiss on his lips before ordering him to lie back. She took her time in 'dressing' his better half. She eased onto his length and swore she let out another earth shattering moan. It wasn't so much his size, it was just the sensation. He felt damn good! Her hands glided over his chest as her body acclimated to his." I love you too Nicky." And kissed him before she rose to claim her prize. Her hips rotating out a slow and steady rhythm before she started a steady ride on his cock. It was his Birthday. He'd done all the work so far. About time he got some pleasure out of it as well. Adn from the contortions on his face to the feel of his fingers digging into her hips, she imagined she was giving just about the best gift she possibly could. She was abou to lose it and she started to slow but she could feel Nick very much raring to take over as he thrust from beneath her; his cock furiously pounding to the very heart of her. Shit! she was gonna lose it if he didn't first. Good thing they met somewhere in the middle on that one. Her body barely caved into the pleasure before he followed her into that undeniable bliss. She collapsed against his chest and she felt his hands run over her back.
"You okay babygirl?"He inquired between his shallow breaths.
"Good.....you?"
"Tired.....but in heaven."
The remainder of the night involved food, sex, food, cuddling, more sex and finally sleep. Their eyes barely closed as the sun peeked through the cracked curtain.