- Text Size +
That little bastard planned it! He fucking planned it!
"You don't have a real man Shel,"Howie argued. "He would have come to yoru rescue if he were."
"No. A real man knows when to back off but you wouldn't know that,"she shot back before she went in search of Nick to try and repair the damage that had been done. After locating him in the Boys' dressing room along with the others, she politely requested," Can we have a minute alone?"
"We don't need a minute." Nick glared at her.
"Yes. We do. Please?"
Theresa and LeighAnne complied with her request and shuffled everybody out of the room as quickly as possible.
"Why'd you do that?!" Nick bellowed.
"Because we do need to talk Nick."
"The hell we do!"He said and started heading for the door
"I don't know what you think you saw out there but I can assure that it's not what you think."
"I don't know what you're talking about." His hand on the doorknob.
"The hell you don't!"
"And?"
He turned back to look at her with more hatred than she'd ever seen in anbody's eyes. He was really hurt. She just had to teach him that one."What?! You think I'm sleeping with Howie?"
"You wouldn't be the first to do it."
No wonder she hated men. They were all effin jackasses! "Nice to know what you really think of me."
"We were just having a little fling anyway Shel. Not like it matters." Even though he knew it was killing him to say the words. How could she do this to him?!
"Fling this!" Her hand landing on his cheek so hard she could have sworn she broke it and shoved him out of the way as he was hovering in pain.
She leaned against the wall outside the door in tears. She knew he wouldn't be coming after her anytime soon.
The others looked at her but Theresa looked at Shelly and approached."I'll kill him. What'd he do?"
"It wasn't him that started it. Howie was hitting on me and he saw it,"Shelly bawled.
"I'm gonna kill him!"
"Please don't Theresa. You know I love that you would do anything for me but this is something we have to deal with."
"Not on my watch lady. First Howard gets it then Nick gets it for being a spoiled rotten little brat." Theresa was about to leave her friend when the object of her hatred appeared.
"What's going on?" Howie inquired innocently; the smirk slowly creeping onto his face.
"You know damn well what's going on!" Theresa barked.
"What's wrong Shel?" He looked at her.
"That's what I'm trying to find out. I know you hit on her. Why are you so hell bent on breaking them up?"Theresa said.
" Because it's my goal in life to make Nick miserable."And grinned.
"Well you succeeded there yet again asshole."
"Um babe, ease up. I'll take care of this," AJ interrupted her."You take care of Shelly and I'll deal with Howard."Glaring at his friend whom was all too pleased with himself. Brian had gone into the dressing room to check on Nick. After the girls had left, he looked at Howie."What is your deal man?! I know you think they don't belong together but that's not yours to decide bro."
"Like I care,"Howie said.
" Howie, we all know you slept with Lauren but did you really think Shelly was stupid enough to fall for it? She may be naive about a lot of things but when it comes to Nick, there's no denying the way she feels."
"He deserves better Age."
"She is the better for him you little shit. I don't care how fucking old she is, they work. Leave them alone or you'll have me to deal with and you've known me long enough to know you don't want to deal with me."

Brian looked at Nick whom was rubbing his bruised ego more than anything he was sure after hearing what had happened."You okay?"
"I'd be lying if I said yes. I can't believe I said what I said to her."
"What did you say to her?"
"Told her that we were just having a fling. That it didn't matter to me. I love her Brian. I royally screwed up."
"I'd say so."
"She said fling this and landed a good one on my cheek. That's when I knew I was wrong for believing what I did about Howie. I let Lauren have me believe she would do the same thing she did with Howie."
"Nick. I don't understand your relationship with Shelly but I do know that she brings out the best in you. I can't argue that. There is something to be said for older women." He chuckled; being as his wife was a few years older than himself.
Nick attempted to smile but it stung." Why does Howie always start shit before the show?"
"Who knows but we need to sit down and have one of our group chats afterward."
"Bri?"
"Yeah?"
"You saw her when she left the room right?"
"Yeah."
He raised his brow inquisitively.
"She was crying Nick and Theresa's ready to kill you."
"Damn him! Damn me!"
"Nick, don't beat yourself up buddy. We all go through the fighting. I love Leigh Anne to death but sometimes I just want to wring her neck too. We don't agree on everything and neither will you two but you've got a big obstacle with this age thing and the fans and blah, blah, blah. You know what you're up against and you've made it this far. Just apologize. She'll forgive you. She loves you too much to just let go."