- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If you're still reading this, thank you so much! I know I've been lax in updating and I'm trying to keep up a little better these days. Again, thank you
br>
Shelly snuggled up on Nick's chest. She missed having him around on the tour. It was all she could do to sleep at night. Never knew if that little turd Timberfake was gonna stowaway on her bus. It would be part of Skylar's great plan she was sure. Luckily he hadn't in the three weeks she'd been on tour with him. It was torture but Nick was actually being civil to the dynamic duo. They made sure they were all over each other everytime they turned a corner. It was pathetic really. Nick and Shelly had set the date but they hadn't told anybody but their closest friends. Those were the only people that would be attending. Them and family. They would make the final arrangements when they were both home from tour. She looked up at him and watched him sleep. Time to wake sleeping beauty up she grinned. Her lips skimmed lightly over his skin. She could feel him stir slightly but she kept moving toward that spot on his neck that sent his temperature rising. However, her plan was stifled as he flipped her onto her back."Nice try."
"Foiled again."
"Mornin." He grinned then kissed her.
"Mornin. I missed you."
"I missed you too babe."Kissing her yet again."Do we have time?"
They were at the back of the bus, behind closed doors."I think we have a bit your nakedness."
God did he miss her! It was his first night with her. He had a two day break this time. She really was the best thing that ever happened to him. It would be impossible to imagine not waking up next to her every morning. Every morning they could that is." I don't know why I let you get away with that."
"Cuz you didn't let me have my way with you just a few minutes ago?" And bit her lip
"How is it you get more gorgeous every time I see you?" Admiring every inch of her.
"Enough of the small talk. I want you now."
"I think I can arrange that."
"And don't waste your time if you catch my drift."



Fifteen minutes later they lay satiated, side by side on the bed."I'm gonna take a shower," Shelly said; lightly running her fingers over the lower half of his arm. She liked that he wasn't overly hairy.
He noticed where her gaze was drawn."What are you doing?"
"I just like the feel of your arms whether they're around me or not."Continuing her actions and meeting his gaze.
"Is that so?" He grinned deviantly and pulled her over onto him.
"Let go of me. I need to get a shower in before we go in Mister ' I look good freshly fucked'."
"Is that how women see me?"
"Nick, you could wear a garbage bag and women would drool."
"What about you?"
"Just being you makes me drool."Shelly smiled and softly kissed him. "Now let me go."
"Can I join you?"
"Sure," Shelly returned disbelievingly
"You don't think it's possible."
"I just know how compact the shower is."
"And?" Wiggling his brows.
"And do I even wanna know?"
"Probably not so I'll be a gentleman and forget it."
"You're so good to me."And kissed him with a smile."Don't forget it though, save it for a rainy day."
"You got it babe,"he said as she left him laying there to take hers. Life couldn't get much better he mused. Then again, it could get worse. He was stepping out of the small compartment wearing nothing more than a towel around his waist when Skylar appeared."What the hell are you doing?!"
"What? It's not like I haven't seen everything of yours,"Skylar said with a smirk.
"It's not yours to see anymore."
"You sure about that?" She moved closer.
"Positive."
"You're body's saying a whole different thing."
Sometimes he really hated being a man.
Her hands skimmed over his bare chest and up around his neck. Tiptoing, she whispered in his ear."I think you are happy to see me again Nicky. Don't deny it."
"What's going on?"Shelly appeared from behind the divider curtain. She'd heard Skylar but it'd got way too quiet all of a sudden. Skylar had her arms wrapped around Nick's neck and was pressed up against him. Oh hell no!
Nick stepped back in behind the curtain and closed it. He knew there was going to be hell to pay. Especially since he didn't try to fight her off in any way, shape or form. He was going to but Shelly got there quicker than he thought she would.
"Nothing. I just came to make sure you were up and at 'em."Smiling sweetly as she stepped back from Shelly.
"A phone call would have sufficed,"Shelly noted.
"And what if you hadn't picked up?"
"Then you might have assumed that I was in the shower getting ready."
"Nick can't answer your phone?"
"I don't answer his so he doesn't answer mine. It's called respect."
"It's called 'I'm doing somebody else and I don't want you to know' is what it is."
"Is that all you think about? I feel sorry for you."
"Like that's not all you think about."
"So because I'm an older woman with a younger man, sex is the only thing I'm here for."
"It's what he's here for."
"You know, I've played nice all this time because I'm a grown up but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you insult me!" Her fist had balled up and landed one right in Skylar's cheek.
"Fuck! I was just telling the truth. He was getting a stiffy with me being that close."Smiling despite the fact she was in very real pain. She loved getting a rise out of Shelly. It was going better than she planned.
"No you're playing your usual games and I'm sick and fucking tired of them!"
"Well you could always get new management."
"No cuz then you'd go off crying to your Daddy that the big bad popstar took away your boyfriend."
"Which one?"
Oh that was it! Shelly grabbed a handful of Skylar's hair as she had turned to leave and slammed her head into the wall. She wasn't normally a violent person but Skylar had pushed one too many buttons this time.
"You bitch!"Skylar turned as she regained her stability and clawed Shelly's arm. Take that!
"Slut!" She asked for it! She grabbed a fistful of Skylar's hair yet again and pushed her onto the couch; banging her head against the bus' window."Let me go!" Shelly screamed as she felt herself being pulled off Skylar.
"She's not worth it Shel," Nick said; setting her down.
"Get your hands off me!" Shelly growled.
SKylar was hurting no doubt but she pulled herself up and winked at Nick."I'll see you later." She knew it would flip Shelly out again but Nick had her restrained .
Shelly was kicking and screaming obscenties as Skylar exited the bus.
Nick released her once the offending party was gone.
Shelly straightened herself up as she turned to Nick."Is what she said true?"
"About?"
"Don't play games with me Nick. I'm not a girl like she is."
"You were sure as hell acting like one!"
"I tried playing nice for a long time Nick. It doesn't work with her. She's a spoiled little princess that thinks her money can buy her whatever she wants. And she wants to buy you!"
"You're not jealous are you?"
"That's what you got out of that?!"
"I'm just saying that most of us have had to work for everything we've got and you figure why should she be any different."
"That's not it at all. It's about her being draped all over you like a cheap suit and you not doing a damn thing to fight her off!"
"I was just about to shove her off my ass when you appeared."
"Yeah right!" Shelly rolled her eyes and went to grab her things when he grabbed her arm. She glared at him.
"Have I ever lied to you once?!"
"There's a first time for everything!"she spat; pulling out of his grip.
He gave up. She was beyond reasoning at this point. She just needed to cool off. Yeah, that's it he kept telling himself as she knocked him in the head with her bag as she rushed off the bus.