- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I know it's been forever but Nicky came out to play so I thought I should play. Enjoy!

“Not too bad here but you're holding back on me Shel,”Theresa replied. “ Shel? Shelly!” She said after getting no response.
“I'm sorry . I've gotta go.”
“What's going on?”
“I had a fight with Nick. I'll catch you later,”she said and hung up; turning her phone off because she knew her friend would try back immediately.
“Trouble in paradise?”Skylar leaned against the door frame with a smirk.
“Leave me the fuck alone,”Shelly replied as she gathered her things.
“Now Shel, is that any way to talk to your best bud?”
“YOU are not my best bud. YOU are a disease. Do you think I'm so naïve as to not see what you're trying to do?”
“And what am I trying to do?” Playing innocent.
Shelly just rolled her eyes in disgust.” I should have handicapped you when I had the chance.”
“Then why didn't you?”
“Because she has more class than that. Move,”Nick ordered; practically pushing her out of his way.
“Shel, I need to talk to you . You don't have to say anything. Just please listen.”
“Okay.” Dropping her bags.
“Okay?”He said; shocked she was going to actually listen.
“Yeah. I had no right to treat you like that. We work because we talk and I just pushed you away. I made a mistake today. One I don't care to repeat.”
“Me too. I don't like seeing you hurt. I love you too much to put you through that.”
“I love you too.”
“Unfuckingbelievable!” Skylar looked at them in disgust.
Nick turned to her.”Sorry we foiled your little plot there Sky. Now leave.”
Huffing, she stormed away.
“Was she always like that?”Shelly said as she gathered her things again.
“Not when I knew her. She actually was a nice girl at one point in her life,”he said as he took Shelly's hand and grabbed the bag from her.”Let me carry that.”
“You know what I think it is with her?”
“What?”
“She lost you and now that you have somebody, she's realized what a good thing she let get away and is willing to do anything to get you back.”
“I guess. I feel kind of bad for Justin though.”
“Why?” He said as they got closer to the bus.
“Because he's just using her.”
“Well he knows that.”
“Does he?”
“I'm pretty sure he does. He never seems too worried about her so I can't imagine they have a great relationship,”Shelly said; climbing the stairs on the bus.”But let's not talk about them anymore. Let's focus on us.”
He wasn't going to argue that. He closed the door and dropped her bag on the floor in the front of the bus; following the path of clothing she left in the path. Pushing the curtain back, she lay there in nothing more than her bra and panties. He quickly undressed and climbed in next to her.”I like the way you think Shel.”
“I learned from you,”she replied; climbing onto him and all his glory. She started with his mouth then started working her way down his body; nipping and sucking. Her tongue twisting around each of his nipples; her hands exploring other regions. He felt so damn good it's a wonder they ever did get out of bed. Her lips brushed his skin all the way down to his cock. She took him in her hand and started stroking before she traced her tongue around it's tip. No wonder woman clamored to get a ride on him. She had him and he knew how to use what God had gifted him with. Not all men could be told that. Her lips wrapped around the head as she stroked him steadily. She just loved the sound of his groans and the way he always called out her name when she released him. This time was no exception. Normally she would have wanted him to give her a little in return but she wanted him so badly, her body was ready for him. Easing down onto him, she heard him say,”God baby you feel so good.”
And he did too. She slowly rode him; steadily increasing her rhythm until he took control and turned her onto her back.
It wasn't there usual take our time lovemaking session. This was an out and out make up fuck. They needed to feel each other. Her hands gripped his ass as he thrust furiously into her. Her foot running over his calf; only fanning his climax all that much sooner.”Shit Shel! I can't take it when you do that.”
“You mean this?”Squeezing his ass. She could feel her body tensing. God but did he know how to use that thing.
“Fuck!” He moaned and let it all go.
Holy shit! They came together. When did that happen? Not like it would ever happen again but Damn! She liked that. Liked it a lot.”I love how you make me feel,”She whispered breathlessly as he rest on top of her.
“I think we need to fight more often,”he teased.
“Not if I can help it.”
He chuckled.”I love you Shel.”
“Then let's get elope.”
He rolled off her then turned on his side and looked at her like she was insane. She wanted the big wedding. Was she serious?”You're not serious are you?”
“We can elope first then have the big wedding. A lot of stars do it.”
“You're not doing this just to keep her from getting between us are you?”
“No. We'll be in Vegas tomorrow and we have the next day off so we can have a mini honeymoon before the big event.”
“You're really sure you want to do this?”
She leaned up on her side and looked deep into his eyes,”Yes. When it comes to you, I don't need to think about it anymore because I know.”
“Then we'll do it.”



Meanwhile, fifteen minutes before his show time, Skylar burst into Justin's dressing room.”What the fuck are you not doing?!”
“What are you on about?!” He looked at her.
“I almost had him and you fucked it up for me.”
“Don't lay this one on me Skylar. He laid into me for kissing her.”
“You're not trying hard enough then.”
“Face it Sky. He doesn't want you anymore and honestly I can say as I blame him. She's one hot piece for an older woman. I wouldn't let her go if I had a ring on her finger.”
“You're all alike.”
“No. You're just a spoiled little princess that gets whatever she wants only this time you didn't.”
“It's not over until I say it is.”
“God you've turned psycho.”
“No. I just know what's good for him and she's not. You need to double your efforts.”
“You need to get a life. I'm done.”
“I don't think so.”
He turned around.”Yes I am.”
“Only if I say you are.”
“And if I don't continue to play your game?”
“I'll tell my Daddy you slept with my little sister when she was underage.”
“You wouldn't.”
“Try me.”
“You have gone off the deep end.”
“Yeah but we'll both end up happier for it.”
“Only in your dreams.”
“So do we have a deal?”
“I don't see as where I have much of a choice.”
“I knew you'd come around.” She knew she had him by the nuts and she'd have Nick by them if her plan B worked.