- Text Size +
Finally after a week it was time for me to fly to Georgia to meet Brian up so we could get on a flight together to Paris. After a 5 hour flight I arrived in Alpharetta, GA and Brian and I agreed to meet at the gate my plane arrived at.

So then I waited and then started wondering where Brian was then suddenly I felt a mans arms wrap around me and then felt a kiss on the side of my cheek. I screamed a little but then to my relief it was Brian.
“You scared the living shit outta me!” I said to him.
He then while laughing said “I’m sorry babe but I couldn’t help but do it.”
I just smiled and then he grabbed my hand and said “C’mon we got a plane to catch in a bit.”

But as I thought about it as we walked I was scared we were gonna get caught by a Backstreet Boys fan or even a paparazzi but thank god we didn’t even get any stares.

As we walked to the next gate we just laughed and joked around like two high schoolers that was in lust wit each other. We got to the gate after walking around for 15 minutes trying to find it and as soon as we got there we went right on the plane.

On the plane we had first class so we got the good stuff like wine and the fresh baked cookies which was good for a long flight like that. We tried our best not to be all over each other on the plane but sometimes we couldn’t fight our temptation to. We just couldn’t wait to be in Paris so we could be alone.