- Text Size +
By the end of the week we knew that we had to talk about what we have been ignoring and dreading. The choice Brian has to choose.

So as we sat down for breakfast in our suite I decided to finally bring it up.
“Brian,” I said “it’s time to talk.”
“I know..”
“What are you gonna do?”
“This isn’t easy, Annaleigh.. No matter what I do someone gets hurt in the situation…”
“Well..” I said “don’t think of what I want or what Leighanne wants. Think of what you ,Brian Thomas Littrell, wants.”
“I know. It’s not easy but I think I know what I gotta do.”
“What is that?”
“No your going to have to wait until it happens.”
“Okay, I can wait.. Hopefully!”
“But no matter what happens know that I love you. Ok?”
“I know you do and of course you know I love you too.”
We then both kissed and enjoyed the rest of our last full day in Paris.

But on our way back to the hotel after our last day and night of dining and dancing Brian got a phone call from Jen the Backstreet Boys manager saying
“What the hell are you doing?! Are you trying to ruin your career?!?”
Brian says confused “Nothing? why would I wanna ruin my career?”
“There’s pictures in People magazine and videos on TMZ of you in an airport and in Paris with another woman!”
Brian’s mouth drops, he completely forgot about all of the media and the paparazzi’s. He then said angrily “So what! I’m with another woman! I was gonna talk to Leighanne about a divorce when I arrived back home!”
She said shocked “Really?!”
he then continued on “Do you think I’d do this if I was happily married?! No! I’m in an unhappy marriage with a woman I fell out of love with months ago!”
Jen sat there silent and then said. “Well.. I guess if that’s the way it is then I really can’t say anything.” Then she said “well I guess I’ll see ya on tour in a couple days… bye.” and Brian angrily hung up.
I sat there surprised that he was actually going to choose me I then said “You were gonna choose me?”
“Yeah.. Why wouldn’t I? You‘re the one I love.” he said.
“I just thought that maybe you would choose her because she’s the mother of your son.”
“That is the hardest part of it. But it doesn’t make me love Baylee any less and all Baylee has been seeing is me and Leighanne fighting so it ends misery for all three of us and I‘m sure Baylee will love you as another mother.”
“Well lets say it doesn’t work for us. I would feel guilty forever…”
Then Brian grabbed my hand and said “I know it will work for us. I’ve never fell so hard for anyone in my life and it just shows how great of a woman you are for me. You‘re it for me. Forever.”

I of course had to kiss him after he said that. Then we had our last night in Paris. Which was incredibly perfect and full of love.