- Text Size +
When I got back to Wisconsin I went and got a taxi to take me to my house. As we pulled up I seen four familiar cars outside of my house which were Katie’s, my mom’s, and my two sisters.

I then instantly thought they were ready to question me about Brian but to my surprise they just wanted to know how everything happened and they were glad I got my man. FINALLY! They were just mad at the fact that I didn’t tell the truth in the first place.

But my family and Katie left shortly because they knew I wanted to be alone because I was missing B-Rok even though we’ve been texting non stop since we both left Paris.

But as for when Brian arrived home, he had some trouble of course. But when he got home he instantly thought Leighanne was there waiting for an argument. But when he got there no one was in sight. He thought maybe Leighanne took Baylee and left but he didn’t want to take a chance so he decided to go upstairs in the bedroom and get his things and leave. When walking down the hallway to his room he heard noises and not just any noises but moaning. He then opened the bedroom door and he then saw Leighanne having sex with another man. Brian was just a bit surprised with what was going on but also really didn’t care.
But Brian then said “Oh you shady bitch. You made this big deal to Jen and everyone else about me cheating on you and your sitting here having sex with another man?”
She then got off of the other man and then said “Yeah so what? We obviously were both unhappy.”
“But you knew I was coming home right around this time. So you bring this bitch in here to what prove a point? And what’s your point? That you’re a slut?”
Then the man in bed with Leighanne said “Don’t call her that!” and then tried to attack Brian.
But Leighanne held him back and said “It isn’t worth it, Chris.” Then continued by saying “You got the woman you love and I got the man I love so be happy and I got what I wanted out of our marriage.”
Brian looked at her pretty pissed and said “I was right you were using me to build up your publicity for Wylee weren’t you? Thank god I‘m now with a woman that would never do that and I can‘t believe that I actually considered staying with you.”
Leighanne just kind of sat there.
“Oh and where is my son? Did you put him off on someone so you could have sex with this asshole?!”
“Yeah but Baylee is just at my moms house. But whatever were out of this relationship so be with that fat bitch you were with in Paris.”
Brian wanted to hurt Leighanne but he knew it wouldn’t be right.
Then Leighanne said “Go into my office and there you will see divorce papers. Just sign them and we’ll be done.”
Brian just said “Gladly. But when I do can you please leave the room so I can pack. Then when I‘m gone you can have all the sex you want.”
Brian then went down stairs to sign the papers and left his wedding ring there next to the papers while Chris and Leighanne got dressed and went in the living room. Brian then went to the room and packed all his clothes and things and then left without saying a word to them.

After Brian left he drove around to just to think and then he got a phone call from Nick so he then pulled over to talk to him. Brian answered by saying a simple “Hello.”
Nick said “Hey Rok, this is me, Howie, and AJ and were wondering what’s going on with you and that chick?” and then Howie said “and Leighanne also?”
Brian then knew he was on speaker phone then said “Well, you guys didn’t know this but me and Leighanne were having major problems and I just couldn’t take it no more and remember when we were in Milwaukee and I kept staring at this one girl and took her in a room during the backstage tour?"
AJ replied by saying “Yeah.”
Brian then responded “That’s the girl. Her name is Annaleigh. I don’t know but when I saw her I just couldn’t help myself but to ask her on a date. She just seem so perfect. When I talked to her she seemed even more perfect so I had to have her.”
Howie said “But she’s just a fan.”
Brian said “No she’s not. She actually appreciates the real me and doesn’t use me like Leighanne did.”
Nick said “You sure?”
Brian then responded quickly by saying “I haven’t been so sure in my life.”
Then Howie said “Well if you love her and she loves you back were going to support you.”
Then AJ interrupted by saying “But if you were having problems with Leighanne you should’ve told us. We would’ve understand.”
Brian then said “But I was living in a lie and I don’t want that anymore.”
They all paused and then Brian said “Leighanne was cheating on me also.”
“What?!?” they all said.
Then Brian continued by saying “Yeah with some guy named Chris and Leighanne had divorce papers so I signed them so were officially done.”
AJ said “Wow I thought this would never happen.”
Then Brian said “Yeah, I know but I wanted to ask you a question. Can Annaleigh go on tour with us? I want her to be with me and I don’t want to be apart from her and I‘m sure she‘ll get along with all of you. She‘s nuts like me.” They then all agreed and then Brian was just so happy and then was ready to give Annaleigh the news.

The last time I texted Brian was right after he left the house so I had no idea where he was at or where he was staying which I felt a bit guilty for but whatever I still got my man all to myself. Then while sitting around that night I made my dinner and then watched some ‘I Love Lucy’ and as watching it I thought about Brian being my Ricky to my Lucy forever.

As I was in the middle of my Lucy marathon someone rang the doorbell so then of course I went to the door to see who was there. I was expecting a girl scout cookie girl and instead to my surprise it was my boo Brian standing there with his bags and things. When I saw him I just smiled and asked “What are you doing here?” he said “ I got kicked out of my ex-wife’s house so I came to crash at my new girls house.” Hell I was fine with him not even telling me he was coming. I was just glad to be in his presence again.

The next day was filled with passionate love making and us being our crazy selves. When we were eating dinner the night before he was going to leave for tour he said to me “Baby, I got a question.” I sat there waiting for him to ask me then he said “How bout you come with me?”
I said excited “What?!? Go on tour with you guys?”
“Yeah, I have a big bus all to myself with no one but me on it! So how bout it babe?”
I instantly said “Hell yeah! Anything to be with you. But is it okay with the boys?” and he said “Yes, I talked to them about it.” Then I got packing.