- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay here's the new chapter, sorry for the delay. I felt a little uninspired for the past few days as I worked on chapter 8. I usually like to stay at least one chapter ahead to buy me some time should my work schedule become hectic as it sometimes does, or even worse, come down with case of the dreadful writer's block, but since it's nearly done, I felt I may as well post Ch. 7. Hope you like it.
The kiss heated up and his muse for the night brought her naughty dance to an end,  gyrating her pelvis, vigorously pressing herself against his little soldier. He rocked his hips up and down meeting her, firmly placing his hand on her ass, pushing her harder onto him. Their dance had escalated to something more...not so intimate...but...animal like.

He needed to get her out of there before her fucked her right then and there.

Nick brushed her cheek bringing her gaze on to fall onto him."Come on." He whispered in a seductive voice. "Lets get out of here." The nameless blonde smiled devilishly up at him and took his hand. Holding on to him to maintain her balance. He pulled her up and shifted her to his right side where he protectively wrapped his arm around her, leading her thorough the crowds of people, outside the club and into the parking lot

Okay, so he had a few to drink; he was fine. He could manage to get home, he done so, many times before and in much worse condition. He reached into his pocket, digging for his keys.

"You sure you up to driving?" The girl slurred.

She staggered under his hold, knees inches away from the asphalt. Nick chuckled at his intoxicated friend's clumsiness. He held on on to her tighter keeping her from hitting the ground. Even through his own stupor he supported her weight as she crawled back up to him and wrapped her arm securely around his neck.

"Yeah baby, I got it." He whispered.

He planted soft kisses on the base of her neck and traveled up, his teeth playfully tugging on her ear. She let out a giggle and leaned into him. Nick let out a grunt as the unexpected full weight of her caught him by surprise, falling back into the metal frame of his car. His hand took the path to the haven that lay beneath her skirt and met the thin fabric underneath. Inflamed with longing, he slid his hand underneath the lace. She moaned at the touch, grinding her hips back and forth, following his finger, trying to get it deeper inside.

"NICK....Nick" she said softer the second time around, breaking their passionate kiss. "I want you."

"Want you too."

"I want you inside of me."

"Oh God." The longing in him grew painfully torturous."Yes." His breathing thickened."Hurry up and get in the car." He demanded. Another minute of this and he was going to have to take her right there in the parking lot. Not that that was a bad idea, he thought to himself. What a scene it would be to just fuck her right there in front of everyone. He smiled mischievously as he entertained the notion for a minute,then shook his mind out of the gutter. He could, and he would have, the only thing that keep him from acting out on his perverse fantasy was not so much the fact that it would bring forth bad publicity to himself, as well as the rest of the band, after all, they say there's no such thing as bad publicity. No, it was all good, but he wasn't about to give them a free show, and despite his love affairs with women, he had no intention of shaming a woman like that, in such a public way. He wasn't a complete ass.

All too willing, she jumped in and with a little help from Nick the girl was sitting in her chair with her seatbelt securely fasten, courtesy of Nick. He gave her one last kiss before shutting the door. The second he made himself comfortable in his seat, his young friend placed her hand on his leg and started rubbing his thigh. Nick felt his trousers tighten at the attention she was providing. He could smell her scent flowing through out the car. God he couldn't wait until he got this girl to a room and fucked her 'till she couldn't remember her own name."

"Hurry Nick, I want you now."

"Going as fast as I can baby. We'll get there."

Her hand now had reached his groin where she rubbed with urgency. A groan escaped his lips, under her touch. He felt he was going to explode soon. She was driving him crazy and she knew it. She knew just how to work a man up. There was no doubt, he thought, that she had done this more than once; leave a club with a man she knew for no more than the span half an hour. She probably had done this many times, just as he had for nearly the past decade.

She unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard member, swollen and aching for her touch. The fair haired woman jerked at her seatbelt until she had successfully freed herself from its constraint. Unrestrained and now able to position herself just where she wanted to be, she wrapped her hand around the throbbing shaft, guiding and taking him into her mouth.

"Oohh baby." Nick groaned as he felt the moistness of her lips engulf his erection. "Yeah."

"Mmmm." She moaned, sending its vibration to further arouse her new found friend. "You taste so good."

"Yeah baby, suck it...yessss." He snaked.

Fully conscious of the fact that he really needed to get her horny ass to the nearest hotel or motel, hell at this point he didn't even care if it was just a run down shed. It would do. He had to have her immediately. And her teasing him wasn't helping matters any.

He closed his lids for a brief moment, enjoying the feeling she was giving to him. The soft smooth lips that enclosed around his stiffened rod. The suckling and slurping sounds filling the air, the touch of her velvet tongue. All too exhilarating. Loving every moment of it. The thrill of the ride, sure it was not the first time, nor would it be the last time that Nick had or would have a blowjob performed during a car ride, but that didn't make it any less enjoyable.

He stomped on the breaks but it was already to late, if he didn't think of something, if he couldn't stop fast they were going to collide into the SUV in front of them. In a desperate attempt to avoid the impact he jerk the wheel, shifting the vehicles direction. Everything happened so fast.

He made yet another attempt to stop the car, this time from falling off road and into a cluster of trees they were headed straight for but the breaks failed a second time. The tires screeched as they skidded off the road. Sounds of his companion's screams filled the night as the car flipped over once, then twice, and one final time before finally coming to a hault.

Nick opened his eyes immediately feeling a sharp pain in his head. He brought his hand up placing it directly to the source. His face felt cold and moist. He winced as the effort to sooth it only brought more pain. Dropping his hand to his side, not even realizing the crimson red stain he searched for his passenger but she was no longer beside him.

He opened his mouth to call out her name. Shit what was her name? He couldn't remember. Was it Tanya, Tammy, Toni, something with a T... Oh fuck it...

"Baby?" He called out. "Baby where are you?" His voice came out shaky and faltered in between syllables. Trying to find his voice he gave it one last try. "Are...you..okay?"

His vision blurred and his lids thickened. Laying there in his now mashed up car wedged between a pair of trees, he fought hard, against the heavy urge to shut his eyes and drift off to sleep, to find her. Nothing. He couldn't see anything. All he saw was black.

Sirens blared through the air as he was losing his battle. No longer able to pry his eyes open, he could hear the voices around him.

"It's going to be okay..."

"We're going to get you out of here..."

He laid there motionless, quietly, praying and listening to hear one of them mention her. All he need was to hear that she was okay.

"You'll be...'

The voices began drifting further away...hearing less and less...until all he had left was the pain.

Just a brief moment.. only a matter of seconds...just five seconds... was all it took...

Chapter End Notes:
Thanks again for reading and for the wonderful reviews.