- Text Size +
He walked in not knowing the damage he was causing to himself or the surroundings of his house. He was madder than mad. He also was dranking and was about ready to kill one of his fellow band mates. He knew he couldn't follow through with that. Not after kevin's furneral. That was another reason for him to be dranking, it was another reason to be pissed. How could his brother die on him? How?
He got in a fight with nick and brian over this. He started his drinking a little early but he knew it would numb his pain. The only thing Nick and Brian saw was their brother killing himself in his own way. Too make matters worse they had told him that they girl he was dating was just using him then it was a low blow for nick right in the stomach. It wasn't fair to Alex because Nick could date
all the bimbos in the world and the ones that abuse him and Alex couldn't date anyone without them being judging. He finally told them that he hated them, he quit, and he was tired of being the one that was judging. If they had any right to pick on someone they could pick on Nick. He was now in his own house. He was again still drunk and took medicine for a headache. Then realized it wasn't good enough
so he took more medicine to numb the pain. It didn't help but then again he was starting to feel woozy and scared because his vision was going blurred. He couldn't see. Then there he was laying on the floor in his living room while the guys had a show to do.

"Where's AJ?"
"I don't know. He was suppose to be here an half an hour ago."

When Nick, Brian and Howie realized that Alex isn't coming, two of them decide to continue the show but Nick decided he wasn't the one giving up. He lost one brother and the other he wasn't losing because of the Jack Daniels that was talking for Alex. So Nick told the guys...... "Im not continuing the show without him. It doesn't even feel right without Kevin. So I'm going to get him." He did too and the first
place he looked was Alex's house. He walked into his house with every room being dark as the next and then he saw Alex's body. He saw Alex. Scared, he grabbed for the phone and dailed 911.

"Yes, my best friend is laying unconcious on the floor. I don't know what to do."
"Young man, we will send an ambulance as soon as we can."
"I don't know if he can last that long."
"Sir, he is going to be fine."
"He's not FINE. He's not breathing. I dont have time for this."
Nick hung up and moved Alex to the car and drove to the hospital.

"Somebody help me. My brother, my friend he isn't breathing."
"It's ok..um.. sir..?"
"Nick Carter, my friend's name is Alex Mclean."
"Ok, Mr. Carter. we took him too the ICU. The doctors will be looking over him so itll be fine now."
"The 911 operator didn't want to help me."
"Well just think of this, you'll be the one that saved his life."
"Thanks."


Nick took a seat debating if he wanted to call the other two. Then again, he knew he should so he did. He told them everything that happened and now they were on their way to see Alex. The thing is they didn't care, now all of the sudden they do. "It's messed up." Nick thought in his head. But there he was waiting with the others, waiting for news of Alex. They just didn't know what to think of it now and
they didn't know what to think of next. The doctor came out about 2 in the morning. Some stood up and others sat down.

"Whats the verdict?"
"He'll be alright. He's not in coma or anything. His vitals are good and he's showing a little bit of speech impairment. But that should be able to get better along the way."
"Does he want to see us?"
"Yes but only one at a time. He said for Nick to go last."
"Ok."

Each of them had their conversations with Alex then it got to Nick's conversation with Alex. It was the toughest ever. No one said he was going to cry but at this rate it was about to happen. He walked in and saw Alex in the bed. Still fighting tears in his eyes but yet he could see him and his brother in their own hurtness. His brother, his friend would be as close as they are now and the future, this will show it.

"Hey bro."
"Hey nick, sit down. There's alot i want to tell you."
"Ok."
"Nick i know you are the one that saved me and thank you. You made me realize that this has to stop. I put my life in danger and most of all, im hurting the one family that's always been there except for my mom. Im sorry nick. Please forgive me."
"Ill forgive you when you forgive yourself. You need help Alex."
"I know nick. Do me a favor look at the rehab centers around and take me to one. I can't do this without a friend. I still consider you my friend and im sorry i said i hated you."
"Alex, it's fine. Im worried about you. Ill go and find you a place just for you and the best one."
"Ok. Thanks Nick."

Nick left his room feeling confident and he found his way to his brother's heart. He knew Alex was alive and that helped him keep faith in him. He ended up finding him a place out in Pheonix, Arizonia. They are flying him in and he's staying there for 4 whole months.

"This place looks like a prison, Nick."
"Alex, you havent even been inside yet."
"So.. it looks like i will die in this place."
"The only way you'll die is if you drank or kill yourself. So shut up and deal with it. It's going to get you better."
"Ok. I said it looks like a prison nick thats all. You think of me as a jail bird."
"Who wouldn't?"
"Hey asshole."
"It was a joke. Now relax and get in there. Ill visit you when they want me too and when you need me too. Sometimes ill just check in on you. Im signing you in and they will do the rest, Alex. Do you got it?"
"Yeah nick, i got it. Thank you for this."
"Your welcome."

Alex and Nick walked in and signed him in. There was a girl behind the counter that will be Alex's counselor. He was tempted but he knew he was here for his condition not love. He wasn't even thinking love not at this moment. Just looking for away back to his life again. He spoke up and asked if he had a room but they gave him a schedule instead. His thoughts told him that this was crazy. He looked towards Nick.

"Bye brother of mine. Be nice and don't give anyone trouble."
"Do I look like I would be trouble, Nick?"

The smirk on his face had said it all.

"Yes. But im leaving now."
"Ok Bye. Visit me when you can."
"Alright."

He left Alex behind and Alex waved. He didn't know if Nick saw but he hope he did. He turned back around and looked down at his paper.

"Ma'am, What am i suppose to do with this?"
"Oh, that's your schedule. Your counselor which is, Kris, She'll explain everything. Now here's your room number. Your room 223. Remember to go by your schedule."
"Ok. Thanks."

He picked up his bags and moved to his room. This was going to take alot of getting use too. He sighed and said "All this, i hope im doing something right and i hope god you're making something good of me and not make me alone, I just need help from you and friends."