- Text Size +
She stared at the two of them wondering when the yelling would get louder or to a point where others could hear their argument. She was the cause of the arguments well most of the time anyway Sarah was always jealous of how close Alex and Kris got so this was the icing on the cake. Kris really thought the booming of their voices were gonna wake the neighbors, instead they woke her up.

"You’re nothing but a womanizer AJ, you flirt with that little tramp all the time and act like nothing is wrong when I come home."

“Don’t you dare talk about Kris like that and this has nothing to do with her it’s about Kevin. He was my friend, brother and my rock until the accident.”

"Kevin was a loser he was bad for you, he’s part of the reason you drank anyway."

“No YOU’RE THE REASON I DRANK SARAH ALL YOUR DAMN NAGGING AND ABUSING ME BEHIND CLOSED DOORS IS WHAT DID IT, NOT KEVIN."

“MY NAGGING YOUR THE ONE WHO WANTED TO GO TO REHAB AND PUT OUR WEDDING OFF LIKE IT MEANT NOTHING."

“SARAH I WANTED TO BE CLEAN AND SOBER FOR OUR WEDDING BUT DONT WORRY IT’S NOT HAPPENING NOW."

“YOUR AN ALCOHOLIC AJ YOU WILL ALWAYS BE ONE NO MATTER HOW MUCH HELP YOU GET HA YOU THINK KRIS LOVES YOU SHE DOESNT LOVE YOU SHE LOVES YOUR MONEY JUST LIKE I DO THATS WHY IM WITH YOU. YOUR BANDMATES WERE SO RIGHT BUT OH WELL WHO CARES."

“YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW I DIDNT LISTEN TO THEM BECUASE I DID LOVE YOU BUT YOUR WRONG ABOUT KIM NOW GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR SHIT WITH YOU.”

They kept fighting as the rain started to pour down on the house like a torrential flood. This was going to be a long night and Kim was afraid how it might end.
~~~
Star was just finishing up doing the laundry as the thunder cracked loudly outside her window. She jumped wanting nick to protect her from the thunder and just be with her. She had picked up all the clothes that flew out the basket and put them in the dryer having no idea just how bad this night would turn out to be for her...

~~~

"I WILL NOT BE THE ONLY ONE LEAVING TONIGHT AJ SO YOU BETTER TELL THAT THAT OOO.. KRIS TO LEAVE OR I'LL TAKE OUT THE TRASH MYSELF."

“YOU ARE LEAVING MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT AND I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF IT’S RAINING. IM SURE WITH ALL THE MONEY YOU SPENT OF MINE YOU BOUGHT A RAIN COAT."

“VERY FUNNY YOUR MAKING A BIG MISTAKE YOUR NOT THROWING ME OUT I'LL SHOW YOU WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THIS HOUSEHOLD.”

Sarah made a big mistake when she closed her fists and went to punch Alex. Kris saw red...
"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HIM YOU BITCH YOU MAY NOT LOVE HIM BUT I DO AND IM GONNA PROVE IT RIGHT NOW.”

"Kris what are you doing be careful.. Look out."

“It’s ok babe I’m fine just watch ok let me show you how a real woman TAKES OUT THE TRASH.”

Kris grabbed Sarah by her hair dragging her down the steps making sure her head bounced off everyone. She flung open the door looked down at Sarah and tossed her out in the rain.

“YOU COME BACK AND IM CALLING THE COPS FOR HARRASSMENT AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE NOW YOU BEST LEAVE THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY CHANCE.”

He ran to the door not knowing what he would find but when he saw Kris standing there he smiled thinking she does love me wow.

"I’m sorry it was stupid of me I know she’s your fiancée but I can’t hide my feelings anymore I love you Alex that’s why I’m here I couldn’t take being away from you anymore it was killing me.”
~~~

Star was starting to get tired so she turned off the TV and headed upstairs to take a shower like she always does. She grabbed her nightclothes and headed to the bathroom having no idea she was being watched from afar. The thunder banging in the sky masked the sound of the glass being broke on her front door and someone breaking into her house. She got into the shower letting the hot water run over her which made her think of her and Nick the night they made love how she wished he was with her at that moment. An old friend sneaks quietly up the stairs to stars room going through her things. The sound of Star turning off the shower let him know she was on her way back to her room so he hid in the closet waiting to pounce like a wild animal. Star wrapped the towel around her body taking her clothes and sighing caused she wanted nick so bad. She walks to her bedroom and heads to the closet wanting to wear nicks shirt he left behind. Star opened the closet and saw Nick’s shirt. She went to reach for it when she was grabbed and shoved against the wall. Star screamed “ahh.. Let me go how did you get in here?”

He smiled at her glistening body in the towel saying “I broke in and hid in the closet. I have been watching you for a while now don’t worry it won’t hurt much.” Star looks at him and says don’t you touch me creep, help someone help me. He smiles scream all you want no one can save you besides you will like it. She started crying harder yelling help please someone help me. He put kisses all over her body grinning every time she pulled away he bit her. He ripped the towel off her body and pressed her against the wall biting and licking every inch of her body. She begged for him to stop pleading but he didn’t he just kept going totally ignoring her. He kisses her with tongue as he forcefully rubs her cl*t saying mmm I’m gonna rape you so good you won’t want another man to touch you. Star spits in his face saying you bastard stop it leave me alone. He smiles grabbing her as he throws her on the bed and climbs on top of her saying aw what’s wrong it won’t hurt much. She starts crying even harder as she realizes its eddy that’s touching her and not Nick. Eddy smiles as he spreads Star’s legs plunging deep inside her p*ssy grabbing her hair as he rapes her over and over again going rough and hard to the point where she starts bleeding. Star screams out in pain screaming for Nick but cries harder when he doesn’t answer wishing he would save her from this horrible night mare. Several hours past and when Eddy is finally done he says “oh tell your friend Kimberly I said this is her fault I raped you because she turned me down and I wanted to hurt her and I knew if I did something to you it would get to her with that he left Star laying there in tears and walked out the door like it never happened. She curled up on the bed holding herself crying wondering what just happened and why she was so confused all she wanted was Nick.

~~~

Nick had been feeling different all day like there was something bad happening but he couldn’t figure out just what it was but he knew it had to do with his brother and Star. His mind was clearer when he felt Star like she was beside him. Today though was different, he felt like she was gone. He wanted to know the truth. He wanted to know what was wrong with everyone. He was concerned about Alex considering he hasn’t called Nick in a while. So that scared him and what scared him most is when he found out Star didn’t answer her cell phone calls. She always took them. Always... So now Nick was between a hard place, he decided to check on his brother first. He was in on a ride of his life.

"Willa I’m sorry something’s wrong I need to get to my brother too check on him.”

He didn’t wait for her to answer he just grabs his keys and started driving to his brother’s house hoping he makes it in time and also praying that maybe Kris had heard from Star. This anticipation killed him. He was driving for a race against time.
What will nick find when he arrives to his brother’s house? Will things between him and star be different or can he make everything ok? Will Kris and Alex finally let their love grow or will complications ruin everything? Only one thing is for sure it’s been one hell of a rainy night.