- Text Size +
After waking up with Josie by his side he felt a little awkward that he had been ignoring her a little in Montreal. But it was no use when Baylee kept inviting her to there suite. “Yes Baylee that’s it now slowly go down,” Josie told the little boy as she danced with him in his room.

“Josie will you play with me?” Baylee asked her as he flashed her, his toys.

“Yeah of course, so we will turn off this music and what are we going to play?” Josie asked him as she took a seat on the floor with him.

“Hey Baylee I think we should let Josie go out and hang out with her friends.” Leighanne to Baylee as she walked into the room, she took a seat on the floor too.

“But mommy Josie said she wanted to play right Josie. I am her friend too…” Baylee told his mom as she hugged Josie.

“It’s ok Leighanne I don’t mind…tell you what. Can I take Baylee with me? We can go get some McDonalds?” she said as she smiled at Baylee. “Please I don’t mind, beside you and Brian have a lot to catch up on.” she winked at Leighanne.

“Uh, I don’t know what Brian will say?” Leighanne told her as she saw her son jump with excitement.

“Please mommy, I promise to be good.” Baylee asked her mother with a big smile on his face. “Please?”

She felt sad as she saw the face her son was making; Baylee knew she couldn’t resist that face, “Ok but take a bodyguard with you please. Oh, and you must call me to let me everything is ok.”

“Yeah sure no problem. Come on Baylee I want you to meet someone, well maybe you do know him.” Josie told Baylee as she took him by the hand. “I promise he’ll be fine.”

“Who is it Josie?” Baylee asked as they walked out the suite.

“His name is Fred, he plays the drums.” Josie told him as they walked to the elevators. She was so entertained with Baylee’s conversation she did not see Brian watching them as he got off another elevator.

*******

“Hey where did Baylee and Josie go?” Brian asked as he walked into the suite to find Leighanne sitting on the couch looking through some magazine.

“Josie offered to take Baylee to McDonalds and Baylee was super thrilled that I just couldn’t say no,” Leighanne told her husband as she put the magazine down and walked up to him. She kissed him softly and then she intensified the kiss.

“Why didn’t you ask me first?” he asked her as he stopped her from kissing him. Josie was right Leighanne did not take his opinion in consideration. It made him a little mad.

She felt a little hurt by his reaction, “I didn’t think you mind, besides I like Josie I think I can trust her with our son. What you don’t?” Leighanne asked as she faced him with a hurt face.

He shook away his thoughts as a flash of the last two days came back. Where he woke up with Josie by his side on the couch, how there bodies were so close. Nothing happened but he couldn’t get that thought off his head, “No it’s not like that but, it seems that now you just tend to make all the decisions without me. I just feel that as a married couple we should make a decision together that’s all.” Brian said as he sighed and hugged his wife.

“I didn’t know you felt like that Brian, I’m sorry.” Leighanne told him as she hugged him. She smiled as she inhaled his sent and his arms embraced her. “I love you,” she whispered into his ear. She began to kiss his jaw line and made her way to his mouth.

“I love you too,” Brian said as he kissed her back. He smiled as he saw the look on his wife’s face.

“We are alone for while,” she told him.

“Yeah we are,” Brian said as he began to guide her to their room. “Thanks Josie,” he said before kissing his wife again.

*******

The next day as Josie began to apply makeup on AJ, “So how are you doing with the no smoking deal?” he asked as her as she was applying some foundation on his face.

“Good, haven’t had one since my slip in Paris. Don’t want Nick to use me as his accomplice anymore.” She laughed as she remembered the well thought up prank Nick had come up with.

“Yeah my face burned after rubbing alcohol on it to remove the permanent marker, I’m still trying to come up with a prank for him…” AJ told as he smiled evilly.

“Do you want me to apply the eyeliner?” Josie asked him as she finished with the rest of his makeup.

“Yeah go for it,” he told her as she leaned in closer to his face to apply it on him. See what AJ hadn't told anyone was that he did think Josie was attractive and at that moment her face so close to his only made her lips more inviting. But she didn’t understand her was she dating Fred or was he just a friend with benefits. And no matter what Brian said, he had a feeling Josie had feelings for him secretly. Maybe he could help her forget about Brian. He could be like Brian. Without thinking he kissed her.

Josie stopped as she felt AJ’s lips on hers. She was surprised; AJ never showed her much interest. She had to admit he was a good kisser though. She wanted to stop him but she couldn’t, she kissed him back. AJ was a nice guy and it was an innocent kiss, maybe it would help in her grand scheme. She smiled inside when she saw Baylee walk in with Brian behind him only stopping when he saw her kissing AJ.

“I’m sorry…I … I, we’ll be back come on Baylee,” Brian said as he took his son by the hand and left.

“What was that for?” Josie asked AJ as she saw Brian leave. She was contempt with this unsuspecting kiss. Did she hear a little hint of anger in his voice?

“I don’t know I just felt tempted, you’re a very interesting woman. I’m sorry I didn’t mean for this to occur. I guess I should let you know that I think you’re cute and would like for you to consider maybe going out with me some day.” AJ told her as he looked at Josie intently.

“I can’t accept your offer AJ because I don’t know if you have noticed but Fred and I are a little more than friends.” Josie told him smiling at him. She had found out about him telling Brian to watch out with her, he was the one that was making her plan take longer than expected. So she was going to make him suffer a little.

“So you two are dating then its official?” asked AJ.
“Well no but we’re pretty close I just don’t think you’re my type that’s all. Now if you excuse me I have the other three guys to get ready for tonight,” she told him patting him on the shoulder. “You’re a great kisser though, maybe in another time or place you and I could have hooked up.”

“I don’t give up easily Josie,” he said back to her comment and with that he walked out. Only to be grabbed by Brian’s hand. “What the hell?” he said as he was pulled out of the hallway and into another room.

“What in the world was going on in there?” Brian asked with a demanding voice.

“Nothing, I just told her I like her but relax Brian she declined. She likes Fred apparently, lucky for you too, don’t you think? I still think she would definitely dump whatever she and Fred have for you anytime.” AJ told Brian that did not seemed to a ease with his answer.

“I know about Fred. I just don’t think its right you know she is human, she wants something serious. I don’t want her to feel like she is not worthy of that you know. I don’t think Fred will give her that or in that case you either. Just leave her alone, I am comfortable in telling you this because I know you very well. I don’t know Fred; I just want try to keep her from always going back to what she doesn’t want.” Brian told AJ in a concern tone. Yeah that was it he was just looking out for her; she had told him he was like her brother.

AJ stared at Brian in a baffled way, “Are you serious? Since when did you become her bodyguard? By the way just like you said, I know you very well so I am very aware about what I am about to say…I can be just a good at you with a women, your not the only perfect man in this world. I don’t have to look like you to be good and if I have to fight for her attention I will…” AJ told Brian in a hurt tone. “Oh, and by the way this right here what just happened makes me think you may have stronger feelings for her yourself.” With that AJ walked out furious at the conversation he had with Brian.