- Text Size +
“Mommy can we invite Josie to swim with us?” Baylee asked his mother as they took the elevator down to the pool.

“Sweetie Josie has other things to do besides play with you,” Leighanne told her son, feeling a little sad when she saw the sad look on his face. “But, we can ask and if she can she will if not we won’t beg understood?”

“Yes, mommy just ask her,” Baylee jumped in excitement.

“Ok come on then let’s go find her,” Leighanne told him as they walked out of the elevator and toward Josie’s room. She knocked softly and was about to leave when the door opened and a sleepy Josie stood there.

“Hey Leighanne and Baylee…” she smiled weakly. “Sorry I had a long night and I have to admit I was still asleep.

“Is that room service,” Fred asked as he stood behind Josie. “Oh, hi Leighanne…excuse me I will wait for you back in the…yeah.” He blushed as he saw Leighanne’s face of surprise.

“Good idea Fred,” Josie told him as she gave Leighanne a look of apology.

“I’m so sorry Josie,” Leighanne told her as she blushed.

“No, its ok…I should be the one apologizing for this.” Josie told her as she tightened the knot on her robe tighter.

“Josie you want to go swimming with me and mommy?” Baylee asked bringing both Josie and Leighanne attention to him. “It will be fun I have a beach ball we can play with!” he said excitedly.

“I don’t think she can Baylee,” Leighanne told him.

“Fred can come too, he’s fun. I had a lot of fun with him at McDonald’s.” Baylee said as he looked at Josie for an answer.

“No Baylee Josie is…she’s not feeling well so won’t be able to. Now come on lets go she needs to rest,” Leighanne told Baylee who looked disappointed.

“Actually how about I meet you down there,” Josie told Baylee.

********

“Hey,” Josie told Leighanne who was at the edge of the pool looking after Baylee.

“Hey sorry about earlier,” Leighanne told her. “So are you going to tell me about…Fred?” she eyed her in curiosity.

She laughed and blushed, “It’s nothing really…it’s a friendship with benefits.” Josie shrugged to emphasize that he me meant nothing more than that. “A girl like me can get lonely quick, so I found a good friend to console me when I need it,” she winked at Leighanne.

“You’re crazy Josie,” Leighanne told her as she stared at her. “Can I give you an advice and you won’t hate me for it?”
“Yeah,” Josie told her as she looked away from her stare. Leighanne was her friend and she felt a stab of guilt knowing what she was planning.

“You deserve better than just a friend with benefits. You need to stop going through the same path over and over again Josie. You can find a good man but you have to stop being the old Josie.” She put her hand on Josie’s and was a little surprised that her hand was shaking.

“I’m sorry,” Josie hugged Leighanne and for a second wanted to put a stop on her plan. But her feelings for Brian had gotten stronger and she couldn’t fight against her heart it had a will of its own.

“For what? I just have come to appreciate your friendship and Baylee seems to like you more everyday. Just take my advice,” Leighanne told her and smiled when she saw who approached them. “Hey how did it go?” she stood up and walked to Brian hugging him.

“Awesome like always, lots of fans showed up at the radio station.” Brian told his wife as he gave her a kiss.

Josie watched them a felt very jealous, “Baylee ready to play?” she told the little boy that was busy swimming on the low side of the pool.

“Josie!! Yes let’s play,” Baylee told her.

She smiled and stripped down to her two piece, “here I go,” she turned to smile at Brian who had been watching her. She gave him a seductive smile; of course Leighanne was still embraced in his arms she didn’t see it.

“Isn’t she wonderful, she just loves to please Baylee. That doesn’t help Baylee either he can’t seem to talk about her.” Leighanne told Brian as she turned in time to see Josie dive into the pool. “I just wish she would think of herself as more value than she does. Did you know she and Fred are well…you know friends with benefits her words.”

“Yeah it started back in Europe,” Brian told her as he stared at her play with her son.

“I think I should present her to my cousin Paul, what do you think. He’s a good catch…” she told him as they took a seat on the lounge chairs.

“Paul? I don’t know…she’s a little wild for him don’t you think? I mean look at her she is covered in tattoo’s.” he tried to sound like he was being reasonable but the truth is he couldn’t handle to see Josie with Paul, Fred or even AJ for that matter.

“That’s just a masquerade she uses,” Leighanne told Brian as she followed his gaze to the pool. “Well at least Baylee is going to be exhausted enough to crash into bed after this.”

“But, are you sure she will be ok with that? I mean you don’t even know if she wants you to help her in that department.” Brian told her as he finally took his eyes off her and his son.

“Well no, but I can convince her, so do you think we can invite Paul for a few days?” she raised her eyebrows at him.

“Hmm…I… do what you think is best Leighanne just talk to her first.” He told her as inside he felt his heart stop. What if Paul did like Josie, it would cause more distance between them.

********

“Ouch,” Josie yelled as she let Brian continue to help her walk out of the elevator. “I am such a clumsy dud.” She said, it had been perfect her slip on the pool.

“I think we should have a doctor see,” Leighanne told her as she followed them with a sleepy Baylee.

“No! It’s just a sprain it will be fine tomorrow.” Josie told her as she let her tears flow down her face. She just liked the idea of Brian’s strong arms holding her body. She wasn’t able to put her shirt back she only wore her shorts and her bikini top. His soft yet strong arms around her, she could say she was in heaven.

“Mommy I’m tired…” Baylee finally said as he rubbed his eyes.

“Awe, baby we’re just going to leave Josie in her room and we’ll head to our room to get you ready for a nap ok?” Leighanne told him.

“No its ok you go ahead Leighanne, I’ll take her and meet you at the room. Baylee does look exhausted,” Brian told Leighanne who was now carrying Baylee in her arms.

“I just want to make sure she will be ok…” Leighanne said she looked down at her ankle.

“I’ll be fine Leighanne go put my buddy to bed,” she smiled at Baylee in her head thanking him for his sudden exhaustion.

“Fine but make sure to get her some ice for her ankle Brian,” Leighanne told her husband. “I’ll check on you later when he’s asleep,” she told Josie as she left the opposite direction to her room.

“Ok,” Josie told Leighanne and gave little Baylee a kiss on his forehead. “Bye Baylee see you tomorrow.” She turned around to see them turn the corner; she smiled and sighed again… “Shit this is painful…” she complained as she turned to look at Brian.

“You sure you don’t want me to call a doctor?” Brian asked her with concerned blue eyes staring at her. He couldn’t help but look at her exposed skin; even with the tattoos she had a rocking body. Her pierced belly was toned and tanned…he shook his head as they finally made it to her room.

“Yeah I’m sure,” she told him as she slid her card and the door was ready to open. “Please take to my bed,” she told him as he closed the door.

“There you go,” he said as he helped her on the bed. “I should go get you some ice, I’ll be right back.”

“Wait…I need to change from these wet clothes. Could you please hand me that suitcase over there,” she pointed her suitcase. She hated to unpack when they only stayed in the hotel for two to three days max.

“Uh, looks like you and Nick have something in common. You don’t unpack,” he grabbed the suitcase and brought to her.

She began to search through it and on purposely showed off what she was going to wear; it was a very sexy night gown. “Can you help me to the restroom?” she asked him as she held her hand out for him to help her up.

“Yeah, sure…” he said and without hesitation helped her to the restroom. “I’ll wait out here for you to change so I can take you back to the bed…then I will go get some ice for your foot.”

“Ok,” she closed the door and smiled. She had seen the look on his face he was definitely liking her physical appearance. The truth was her ankle didn’t really hurt and most likely it would only get a small bruise, but with this sprain she got the opportunity of her life. She washed her face and changed her close applying on some cologne as well. She smiled and with it she opened the door. “Ok I’m ready to back to my bed,” she told him as she spotted him standing around.

“Ok,” he said he walked up to her and helped her back to her bed. “I will go get that ice,” he told her as he helped her sit on the bed. But was startled when she pulled him down to the bed also, “what was that for?” he asked her.

“I don’t know she told him,” she faced him. “I guess I just wanted to thank you,” she told him as she began to trace his face with her finger. “I don’t think I can do this anymore,” she finally told him as tears began to come out her face.

“What is the pain getting worse,” he asked he sat up and was about to look at her foot when she pulled him back and her lips crashed on his. He was startled and at first he tried to push her away… “No…Josie this is not good…stopping.” He said but her kisses became more aggressive and so different to Leighanne’s….
Chapter End Notes:
So I will continue to add the rest of this story but please leave me a comment... what do you think?