- Text Size +
“I’ll call you when we arrive to the arena,” Leighanne told her husband as she finished putting Baylee’s shoes on.

“Ok,” Brian told his wife as he kissed her. “I love you, you know that right?”

Leighanne smiled at her husband, “Yes and I love you too.” She hugged him and kissed him again, “We still have to talk, last time we didn’t get to finish our conversation. I’m getting worried you look worried.”

“Its nothing really I’m fine. Be careful and I hope you find everything you want.” Brian gave her a smile and almost confessed to her what was killing him but he couldn’t. He knew she would leave him, he was sure of it and he couldn’t loose her or his son. He watched them leave and once he knew they were out of hear range he screamed. What was he going to do? He was startled by the sudden knock on his door thinking it was probably his bodyguard he opened it.

“Hey,” Josie gave him a sly smile. She squirmed past him and sighed, “I have been waiting for them leave for a long time. She told me yesterday that she was going shopping.”

“Josie what do you want?” Brian asked in a frustrated tone.

“To be with you,” she told him launching herself to him, her mouth taking his. She clung to his neck and wouldn’t allow him to push her away.

Finally he was able to push her away, “Stop,” he told her wiping his mouth. “I need to get ready I need to be at the arena in half an hour.”

“Come on Brian I’m feeling neglected here and I might get hurt. When I get hurt I can do some crazy things like spill out certain things…All I’m asking for right now is for Leighanne’s seconds. I will make you love me Brian; I feel the way you shiver every time we make out. Just admit it, I turn you on. No one will know until your ready…its our little secret.” She told him as she approached him; she began to give him butterfly kisses on his jaw line.

“Please Josie,” Brian said but he was human and the truth was Josie was hot. The way she was touching him and kissing him didn’t help. Suddenly there he was again making out with her, this time though it got a little more physical. She had already removed his shirt and was kissing a trail down his chest. He knew he needed to stop her, but he just couldn’t.

She smiled triumphantly as she began to play with his belt, this was it finally she was going to have him completely. “You’re so beautiful,” she told him as she went back up his chest to his mouth.

Brian knew he had to stop and held both her hands just in time, “No we can’t do this Josie,” he told her as he began to do his belt buckle again. He sighed in relief when he heard the knock on the door. “I have to go and you need a cold shower,” he told as he grabbed his shirt and put it back on.

She watched him leave, “Ah,” she sighed in frustration. “Damn it!” she said as she looked around the room, smiling as she saw something that caught her eye. “Oh looky here Brian’s suitcase,” she walked to it and looked through it.

*******

“Hey Aaron I’ll call you later,” Nick said as he hung up his cell phone. “Yo Brian what’s wrong,” he asked as he reached his friend.

Brian looked at his friend and felt even worse, “I’m a freaking mess Nick,” he sighed in frustration as tears of anger began to threaten to come out.

“We can fire her,” Nick said bluntly as he put an arm around his friend. He wanted to tell him told you so, but AJ already had. Brian did not need that right now he needed a way out, without hurting his loved ones. But the only way out was by being honest. “But first Leighanne needs to know and we can testify that Josie has always been a little “clingy” on you. We’ve all seen it especially AJ!”

“She showed up today in my suite right after Leighanne and Baylee left…I thought it was Jared.” He looked down in shame remembering how close he’d come to commit sin, not that he wasn’t already.

“Brian you don’t look to well,” Nick told his friend in concern, “your looking a little pale.”

“I need help Nick, I feel like I am going crazy literally,” Brian told him as he rubbed the back of his neck. “I have a big problem; I am starting to hate Josie. I don’t like that feeling yet I’m attracted her Nick,” he sighed heavily. “It’s hard for me to describe how I feel, I mean I hate her because she tricked me into believing she only wanted to have friends, but then I have to admit I do like her? Aren’t I stupid?”

“No, you’re just human a good hearted human that got wrapped around Josie’s finger, you’re a man and Josie is pretty tempting. I mean she practically wear’s nothing very sleazy most of the time and she is practically throwing herself on you. No man on there right mind deny her anything, the girl is easy I mean Fred? Brian you’re actually pretty strong you haven’t slept with her, that’s big and it means you love Leighanne. That makes you an honest man, just man up! Tell Leighanne she will be hurt at first but she loves you Bri, she will come to forgive you, just don’t take to long to tell her.”

“I know,” Brian told him giving him a weak smile.

“Look I see it this way, if you tell her she will know you love her. It will make her forgive you faster, but if she finds out before you tell her Brian…that in her heart will be betrayal. And that my friend is hard to forget, trust me I’ve been there.” Nick patted Brian, “Now let’s go get ready for a good show tonight. Pray Bri, god listens you always tell us that, he will help you.”

“Yeah, ok I’m just going to get a bottle of water I’ll catch up to you.” he watched Nick walk away, “Pray? I don’t think god is too happy with me at the moment,” he said to no one as he went to go get his water. But Nick was right, god was a forgiver. God would listen he knew and now realized that he had stopped praying since Josie began there little rendezvous.

*********

“Thanks guys,” Brian told his band mates as they walked toward the stage. They had stuck to him like glue during makeup time. Josie didn’t have a second alone with him.

“Hey we told you we would help,” Nick told him as he fixed his microphone.

Brian smiled, he had the best friends and he was now determined to end this chaos soon really soon. He finally realized he had left his wedding band in the dressing rooms, “Darn wait you guys I forgot my ring, I’ll be right back.”

“Well do you want one of us to go?” asked Howie.

“No I’m good; Josie by now thinks I’m getting ready to go on stage. Besides I’m just going in and out.” He told them as he began to run back to his dressing room.

“Hey Marcus,” Leighanne said to the huge body guard that guided her and her son through the backstage area.

“How was the shopping?” Marcus asked as they came in eyesight with the guys standing ready to go on stage.

“It was fun,” Baylee said giggling. “Hey where’s my daddy?” he asked as he squirmed his way out of his mother’s grip.

“He’s in his dressing room, buddy…” Nick said as he messed with his hair.

“He forgot something,” Howie told Leighanne who was looking at them curiously.

“Oh, well then we’ll just wait here. He is going to be mad I forgot to call him,” she said to the rest of the guys.

“I’ll go with daddy,” Baylee said and ran before her mother could get him.

“Baylee!” Leighanne screamed but sighed when she saw her son just running toward the dressing rooms. “I should go get him,” but was stopped by Marcus.

“The kid knows his way Leighanne don’t worry.” Marcus said as he laughed at Baylee’s spur of the moment ideas.

“Yeah you’re right,” Leighanne said as she saw Leigh approaching. “Hey,” she told her.

“How was shopping?” Leigh asked as she wrapped her arm around Howie.

“Good, I think I went overboard this time,” Leighanne said laughing.

“Where is it?” Brian said out loud as he looked again where he was sure he had put his ring at.

“Looking for this?” Josie asked as she walked into the room holding the silver wedding band in her hand.

“Yes! Why do you have it?” Brian asked with an angered voice.

“I found it earlier when I came in here to wish you good luck on the show tonight. You want it back right?” she asked as she approached him. “Well I will give it back to you only if you kiss me, I mean I deserve that after all you left me the way you did earlier.”

“Josie I need to be on stage give me my ring,” Brian said as he moved away from her.

“I already told you, for a kiss I will…” she told him again and with out a care grabbed his face and kissed him full force.

Brian was startled as Josie kissed him but right now he was mad and diligently he took the wedding ring back from her hand and pushed her hard. “This needs to stop Josie! I don’t like you let alone love you leave me alone!” he was mad and without even saying another word stormed off. Little did he know who had witnessed everything?

*******

“Hey Baylee where’s your daddy?” AJ asked as Baylee came back running in full force.

“I don’t know?” Baylee shrugged and ran to his mother raising his hands. He wanted to be carried.

“Hey I’m back,” Brian said as he saw who was there now. “Hey I was getting worried you didn’t call,” he told his wife only kissing her cheek. “Hey Baylee,” Brian told his son only to have cling tighter to his mom. “What’s wrong with Baylee?” he asked.

“I don’t know?” Leighanne said as she looked a little worried. She was about to explain to him about Baylee going to look for him but she couldn’t since they were called to go on stage.

Leighanne and Leigh watched as the guys went on stage, “what’s wrong honey?” Leighanne asked her son now that they were alone.”

“Mommy I don’t like Josie anymore. She makes daddy mad…” Baylee said as he hugged his mother tighter.

Leigh felt a lump form on her throat, Howie had told her about the situation already. “I guess his crush on her is over…” she tried to lighten the situation since she saw the look on Leighanne’s face.

“Yeah I guess so,” Leighanne said to Leigh only half listening. What made Baylee say that?