- Text Size +
“Here let me give you massage,” Leighanne told Brian as she made it to his side of the bed. She kissed him on cheek, “You look a little sick, you sure you’re ok?” she asked as she began to remove his shirt.

“I’m fine just a little tired that’s all…” he told her as he allowed her to take off his shirt. “That feels so good…” Brian told her as she worked her magic.

“Just relax…” she told him leaning in to give a kiss and then went back to her task. “Can I ask you something?” she asked cautiously.

“Mhmm…” was all Brian could say as he enjoyed his massage. “Did Baylee find you earlier at the arena? You know he went looking for you when he found out you were not there with the rest of his uncles.”
Brian opened his eyes, he had been enjoying this moment so much and now he just couldn’t anymore, “Baylee went to look for me? I never saw him, till I reached you all close to the stage.” He began to panic in his head; Baylee couldn’t have seen anything right?

“Really, I wonder where he went to then because he told me he didn’t like Josie anymore.” Leighanne told Brian leaving out the other thing Baylee had said. She had noticed the way her husband had tensed up after she brought up the situation. “Maybe he got scared or maybe Josie scared him playing around but he took it serious? Just never mind then…I’m sure he’ll get over it.”

“Yeah maybe…don’t worry honey I’m sure Baylee will be ok by tomorrow. Thanks for the massage, I think we should get some sleep.” He said grabbing her hand in his kissing them both, “I love you Leighanne, maybe we can take a well deserved vacation after the tour…where ever you want.”

Leighanne looked at her husband carefully and for once she felt like he wasn’t the same. “Yeah I’d like that…” she gave him a weak smile. She took her hands and caressed his face, “you know you can come to me for anything right? I’m here for you when you need me just like I know you are here for me…that’s the wonder of marriage ok?” she kissed him deeply.

He kissed her back and felt comfortable. She was the right person he knew that, then why was whatever he had with Josie hard to end? He smiled as he realized Leighanne was undoing the button on his pants, “I’m fine and I know you’re here for me just like I am for you.” he began to kiss her again trailing his kisses down her neck, “wait you sure Baylee is asleep?” he asked.

Leighanne began to laugh lightly, “great way to ruin the mood,” she told him.

“Really that ruined the mood?” he asked as he began to kiss her again. “I thought so as he heard Leighanne moan softly at his touch. He was going to make this night memorable and special for Leighanne. He was going to enjoy her body like never before the body he so much loved.

********

“Gotcha!” screamed Nick as he picked up little Baylee twirling him around.

“Nick! He just ate don’t make him nauseous,” Leighanne said as she smiled at the young man playing with her son.

Baylee laughed as Nick put him down, “It’s ok mommy, I like it when Uncle Nick twirls me like that,” he said high fiving his uncle Nick.

“Ok we’re set,” Brian said joining them. “Ready for the next city?” he asked his friend Nick.

“You bet,” Nick said grabbing his cap and put on. “But first we have to go through that,” he said pointing to the fans that waited just outside the lobby. He sighed and began to walk, “it never gets old,” he said before his bodyguard opened the door for him.

“Your next,” Jared told Brian and his family as he waited for Nick to make it safely to his bus.

“I should take Baylee,” Brian told his wife grabbing his son. He was startled as Baylee hesitated and ran away from him. “Baylee it’s not time for games get over here,” Brian told him a more fatherly tone.

“No, I want mommy to carry me…” Baylee told his dad as he moved to his mother’s side wrapping his arms around her leg.

“It’s ok I’ll take him,” Leighanne told Brian as she handed him her purse and picked him up. “Let’s go,” she told them just in time to see Jared cue them to move.

A few autographs and gifts for Baylee later they made it to the bus, Brian watched in silence as his son completely ignored him and just clung to his wife. He was puzzled at his sudden change toward him and then it him what Leighanne had told him the night before…could that be it? Finally he saw Leighanne lay sleeping Baylee down. “Is he ok?” Brian asked as she approached him.

“I don’t know? That was a little weird, I think he might be getting sick,” she told him as she sat on his lap. “Don’t worry its probably the I hate daddy phase, he’ll probably have one for mommy too.”

“Yeah maybe, we should still have a doctor see him.” he told her as he looked back to his son. He hoped it was one of those to choices and not what he thought.

********

“Finally we’re here,” Leighanne said as she and Baylee walked into the new suite in a different city. “Now we have an appointment to make sir…” she told her son as she sat him on one of the couches in the suite. “Bay honey what’s wrong? Does something hurt?” she asked him as she kneeled beside him.

Baylee shook his head, “No mommy nothing hurts,” he told her as he looked down at his little hands.

“Bay what’s wrong? Why don’t you want daddy to carry you?” she asked making her son look at her. “You know you can tell mommy,” she told him kissing his little forehead.

Baylee stared at her mommy for a while and then he shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know mommy,” he finally said to her.

“Can mommy ask you a question Baylee and you promise to tell her the truth?” she asked her son now really worrying. What bothered her most was the other nights comment, “why don’t you like Josie anymore?”

“Cause, cause she makes daddy mad and…” he shrugged his shoulders again.

“Why do you say she makes daddy mad?” she asked him not trying to make him feel awkward with all the questions.

He looked at his mommy on more time and with his little hand he touched her lips. “Mommy I can kiss you here right? So can daddy right?” he asked her.

She sighed as he changed the conversation, but she still answered, “yes Baylee,” she kissed his little hand.

“Can daddy kiss anyone there too?” he asked looking at his mother curiously.

“Well… he can but he shouldn’t unless it’s me, you or grandma maybe grandpa too.” She began to panic inside as she realized Baylee was getting somewhere with all those questions.

*******

“What do you want?” Brian asked as he saw Josie’s smile.

“Well I missed you too, come in wouldn’t want anyone to see you here in my room.” she told him allowing him to come in.

“Ok look Josie, your hot yes but I can’t see you like you want me too…Please leave I am willing to pay you a good sum for you to disappear. I won’t leave Leighanne for you or anyone. Last night I realized I love her with all my heart and wish to grow old with her.” Brian told Josie in an almost begging tone.

She thought about his offer…yet there was something about that man she knew no money in the world could give her, “as tantalizing as your offer is Brian, I must decline. I don’t want money or fame I want you.”

“Don’t you get Josie? I am not going to be yours ever,” Brian told her with anger.

“Then why are you here?” she asked him with a smile on her face.

“Because you threaten me! I have no choice I don’t want to hurt my family so I am stuck here…please I am asking you once more…please leave.” He sighed and looked at the floor this was getting tiring and if she didn’t listen this time he was going to have to come clean with Leighanne. What he should’ve done long time ago?

“Ok…you win,” she told him as she looked at him with sympathy.

“Really? Thank you,” Brian said but regretted as soon as he heard her say but.

“But on one condition,” Josie said slightly smiling as she crossed her arms. “Just give me one night…I just want to feel what Leighanne feels once that’s all. After that I promise I will be out of your life forever of course with that large sum you offered earlier too. What do you say? Take it or leave it?”