- Text Size +
“Let me go!” Josie screamed as she tried to get away from Nick’s grip.

“Look,” Nick told her with a stern voice. “I and the rest of the fellas have something to take care of and for my friends sake you’re not going anywhere till this is solved.” Finally they made it to AJ’s suite, “We’re here,” he told AJ as he saw him glare at Josie. “Sit,” he told her as he pushed her toward the couch.

Josie began to laugh, “There’s nothing you can do you idiots. Leighanne is going to leave Brian and I am going to be the new Mrs. Littrell. He will realize that she is not worth it.”

With that both AJ and Nick looked at her and mockingly laughed like her, “Well you’re definitely a little psycho. Get it through your fucking head Brian does not like you and your not even a half better than Leighanne. You’re a whore…” AJ told her giving her an evil grin.

“I couldn’t have said it better,” Nick told AJ high fiving him.

“Thanks Nick,” AJ told him and faced Josie with a grin on his face. “Now Josie while you were sucking face with Brian, I went to management to get this.” he flashed her a copy of the contract she had signed before joining the Backstreet crew. “Thanks to Nick for texting me to do so of course, now as I began to read this very long contract I found a couple things that you have violated and means we can fire you.”

“You fire me I go to the press about Brian and I,” she told them crossing there fingers.

“No you can’t see, this page right here states clearly that whatever you see while on tour is not to be used to publically get profit from us, we can sue and put you in jail.” AJ said as he showed Nick exactly where he was reading.

“Oh, wow so that means your screwed Josie,” Nick said with sarcasm. “Now here’s the deal you leave and never again talk about all this shit you caused. If you even dare to say anything stay assured we will sue and make sure you regret ever working for us.” He stopped talking when he saw the tears coming down Josie’s face.

She had screwed up and bad, she began to sob… “You guys don’t get it do you?” she asked them as she continued to cry. “I am in LOVE with Brian. He was the first man that I felt like didn’t just want to sleep with me. He showed me kindness and didn’t judge me by my appearance. Do you think I didn’t know it was not good to feel this for him? Of course and at first I fought it…but then my old self won.” She told them as she continued to cry, “All I wanted was his attention, I didn’t want to hurt Leighanne either. She is so sweet and a great mother….could you tell her I’m sorry?”

For a second they felt bad for her but the truth was if she really did love Brian like she confessed she wouldn’t have done what she did, “To my knowledge when you love someone you that person to be happy which means that if she or he are going to be happy with someone else you them. Brian is happy with Leighanne, so don’t try to pull that one me Josie.” AJ said as he sighed in frustration.

“Fine, but can I talk to him one more time, just once more?” she asked them as she wiped away her tears.

“Hell no you can’t, first off I don’t think he really wants to you see after this.” Nick told her.

“He is busy trying to amend what you ruined,” AJ told her with a anger in his voice.

*********

“Come on, Brian it’s too late to regret, now it’s about getting Leighanne back,” Howie told Brian as they walked back to his suite. “Management is going to take care of her, just worry about your wife.

“She doesn’t want to see me…” Brian said in a sad tone. “Plus my son hates me…” he said again beginning to cry he usually never cried in public but this was killing him.

“Look everything is under control Marc and Jared will meet us at your suite. I got the best plan ever.” He gave his friend a weak smile. Shortly after that sure enough there stood both bodyguards outside the suite Brian was suppose to share with his family.

“Leigh is in there already,” Marc told Howie as he gave Brian a sympathetic look.

“Ok look wait here Brian I’ll be right back.” Howie told him as he opened the door to the suite and walked in. He felt horrible as he saw a very upset Leighanne just throwing things into the suitcases while Baylee just hugged Leigh. “Leighanne,” he said softly as he walked in.

“Howie, why didn’t you tell me this was going on?” Leighanne asked as she finally stopped what she was doing and faced Howie.

“I wanted to trust me, but there is more to this than you think. Leighanne you can’t leave just like this. You need to hear Brian not only for you but for him,” he told her pointing to Baylee who looked a little scared at that point.

“Oh we will talk in court, I am getting a divorce.” Leighanne said with a stern voice.

“No your not, you have to talk to him now let him explain. For the love you confessed to have for him you must hear him out.” He told her getting near her. “Leigh why don’t you go get some ice cream with Baylee?” he turned and told his wife who without hesitation walked out.

“Come on Baylee we’re getting ice cream,” Leigh told the little boy as she walked out the suite only to find Brian, Marc and Jared standing outside. She was just as upset as Leighanne was Brian had no excuse, he had many chances to come clean and he didn’t. Yet she knew how strong they were as a family and maybe it was harder than it seemed. She gave him a weak smile and walked away.

Brian eyes began tear up again as he saw Baylee walk away with Leigh, “I’m an idiot.”

“Come on Brian this is our cue to go into the room,” Marc told him pulling him inside the suite where he saw Leighanne crying hysterically as Howie consoled her. “We’re here,” Marc told Howie to get his attention.

“Thanks Marc,” Howie said just as Leighanne saw who also was in the room. “Now Leighanne before you say anything let me tell you what’s going to happen. You and Brian are going to talk in here, while I go take of psycho bitch with the rest of the guys. Pardon my French,” he told them as he walked toward the door.

“Howie I’m not staying here with him,” Leighanne said with anger in her voice. “I’m leaving, I just need to go find Baylee.” She got startled when Marc got in front of her and made her stop.

“You have no choice Leighanne, that’s why I had Marc and Jared here they will be guarding the exit your not allowed to leave till you two solve this,” Howie told them as he opened the door to the suite. “Now Brian you explain all of this to her and Leighanne for Christ sakes listen to him!” with that Howie left shutting the door behind him. Hopefully his plan would work.

*******

Fifteen minutes had passed since they both were forced to stay in the same room and talk. Brian had tried but he was told to shut up, so there he was sitting on the big bed staring at the bathroom door where Leighanne had been since. “Leighanne I’m sorry…but please let’s talk. If after I tell you everything you still feel like we can’t work it out I will give the divorce.” Brian said with a sad tone. She still didn’t make an attempt to try and open the bathroom door.

“You’re a bastard you know that,” she screamed from inside the bathroom. “How could you let Baylee catch you with her?” she screamed again and finally opened the door to the restroom. She stood there with her arms crossed waiting for his response.

He felt his tears begin to flow again, “Its complicated Leighanne please let me start since the beginning.”

“I will listen to you but I just don’t think we will get anywhere either way.” She told him as she took a seat on a chair far away from him. “Talk,” she demanded as she wiped her tear stained face.

“First off Leighanne you and Baylee are the most important people in my life. I would never in my life want to hurt you. So I screwed up Leighanne I did but I NEVER and I mean never sleep with her! I swear to you I didn’t… I don’t know exactly when it started though, but I should start when you left Europe…”
Chapter End Notes:
Ok here is three more chapters... reviews appreciated.