- Text Size +
“AHH,” screamed Josie as the confetti and what not jumped out of her makeup box on her face. She turned to see a laughing Nick and Brian. Then there was the flash, Brian had snapped a picture of her with the horrible look of terror.

“Welcome to the Backstreet crew,” Nick told her a she entered the dressing room area.

“Oh, my god you guys scared the crap out of me, do you really have to do this to the new people?” Josie asked as the other two Backstreet boys entered the room.

“Hell yeah especially from these two,” AJ said as he walked in and sat on one of the tall chairs. He gave her his best smile and then spoke again, “I’ll go first.”

She sighed and looked at the two blondes, “I am not one to mess with, I will get my revenge,” with that she walked to AJ and began to apply on his makeup. “By the way nice body art,” she smiled to him.

“I can say the same from here and the piercings too.” AJ answered as he dared to touch her Monroe piercing.

“Thanks I still have a few more tattoos in mind,” she told him as she finished him. “Ok who’s next?”

“I will,” Brian said as he took AJ’s place. “We really didn’t mean any harm with the joke; it’s only for pure fun. Right Nicky?”

Josie couldn’t help but smile at him; he had the most beautiful blue eyes. So enchanting and yet they seem to be so honest. “I know but I can also play,” she told him as she winked at him.

“Well it looks like you have found you match Fellas,” Howie said as he began to laugh at Nicks expression.

“Dadddddyyyyyy,” Baylee screamed as he came into the room followed by an exhausted Leighanne.

“Wait little man daddy is getting ready for the show,” interfered AJ as he picked Baylee from the floor.

“Thanks Alex he just seems to get faster by the minute,” Leighanne told AJ as he took Baylee from his arms. “Oh, hi I’m Leighanne,” she waved to the busy woman that was applying makeup on her husband.

“Oh Josie this is my wife Leighanne,” Brian said as he pointed to his wife.

“Well by the big smile you have on right now I can see they must light up your life,” Josie commented as she took a few minutes to shake Leighanne’s hand. “Hey there buddy and what is your name?” she asked the little boy that seemed to stare at her intently.

“You look like uncle AJ...” Baylee finally said as he pointed to her tattooed hands.

Everyone laughed at his comment, “Well she is not Baylee she is much prettier than me,” AJ said as he rubbed his curls.

“That is true,” he said giggle realizing that everyone thought he was funny.

“Hey that’s not nice,” Brian said as he finally was let go only to have his chair replaced by Howie. “Your uncle AJ is handsome too,” he finished as he took Baylee away from his wife, but not before giving a kiss.

“Baylee finally decided he does want to introduce you guys tonight,” Leighanne finished.

“Yay, Baylee,” Nick said as he walked up to him putting his hand up for a high five.

After that she just continued to do her, watching from the corner of her eye how cute Brian looked with his family. She had always wanted that, but never had found the man for the role. She had had a few share of relationships or more like attempt relationships. No one ever saw beyond her looks, she was never considered appropriate material to take home to mom. But that was only the outside; she was just as nice and loving as any woman that didn’t have tattoos. “Well you are all set,” she finally said as Nick stood up from the chair.

“What about me?” asked Baylee as he squirmed his way out of Brian’s arms. “I am going to be on stage too, I should look good just like daddy.”

“No Baylee you’re too young,” Brian said as he went to get him.

“No its fine, I can apply some makeup on him,” Josie said as she helped Baylee up the chair. She winked at his parents to let them know she really wouldn’t. “A performer should always look good,” she told the little that definitely did have his daddy’s features. She pretended to apply him make and actually did brush his hair. “There you go little man, your ready to introduce the boys,” she told him giving a high five.

Baylee had the biggest grin on his face as he walked to his parents, “Well did you say thank you?” asked Leighanne as she looked at him. “Go give a thank you kiss.”

Josie smiled as she kneeled down so Baylee could give her a kiss on the cheek, “Awe your welcome Baylee and just so you know you were my favorite today you behaved so much better than them,” she pointed to the guys.

“Thank you,” he said shyly as he walked back to his parents.

“Any time kid,” Josie said just before the guys were called into position the show was about to begin.