- Text Size +
Leighanne opened the door and was not shocked to see Brian standing there. Tears began to fall down her face again, “What are you doing here?” she asked.

“I am here to be with my family on Christmas,” Brian said walking in to the house. He dropped his luggage on the foyer and turned to face her, “are you not going to close the door?”

She did as she was told, she was still staring at Brian and his sudden new look. He looked tired and looked like he had lost some weight. But his sudden unclean face with all the stubble looked sexy, “I asked you not to come,” she finally told him.

“You can’t keep me away from my son,” he told her as he looked at her. “You look gorgeous,” he told he smiling at her.

“Well you better go find a hotel to stay in,” she told him ignoring his comment.

“Leighanne please,” he said in a whisper as he got near her. “I love you and will do anything to get you back.” He dared and touched her face her soft face. “I miss you,” he whispered to her as he inched closer to her.

As much as Leighanne wanted to run she couldn’t there she stood in anticipation. She wanted to feel his lips, she loved that man and there it was a small brush at first then he deepened the kiss. She closed her eyes as she allowed him to take full control; he was even holding her now close to him. “I realized I can’t live without you either,” she said between the kisses. “I need you,” she said to him as he hugged onto him. She inhaled his smell his so familiar smell.

Brian hugged her back not wanting to let her go, “I’m not going anywhere Leighanne your all I need,” he told her in her ear. “I’m so sorry for the agony I cost you, stay assured it won’t happen again.”

She put her finger on his mouth, “No don’t bring that up again. We are starting anew Brian and I never want to hear you mention this. We’re going to make it, because I love you.” she kissed him this time.

“Ok,” he managed to say as he kissed her.

“Baylee is in for the surprise of his life when he wakes up and finds his daddy here.” Leighanne told him as she took him by the hand.

He allowed her to take him wherever and after she was sure everything was off she led him to there room. The room they had shared for years now, “I missed this room,” he told her as he walked in slowly like it was sacred.

“Let’s go to bed,” she told him as she walked to her closet and pulled her and him a pair of pajamas. She even dared and changed in front him like before, “Don’t look,” she said blushing a little.

“You’re beautiful,” he told her as he did the same.

“Tonight I just want you to hold me,” she told him as she kissed him again.

“That’s all I want to do hold you forever,” he said to her as they climbed into bed. Leighanne did just like she had told him she cuddled in his arms, “I love you,” he whispered into her ear and then began to hum to her there wedding song.

********

“Good morning Bay,” Brian told his son as he walked into the kitchen. “Merry Christmas,” He said and extended his hands.

“Daddy you made it,” Baylee said running into his dads arms. “Where’s mommy?” he asked.

“She is still sleeping, so I’m making breakfast.” Brian said as he kissed his son.

“No lets go open the presents,” Baylee said giving his dad a grin.

Brian laughed and held his son tight; suddenly he felt his heart tug. He couldn’t believe how close he was of loosing him, “We should wait for mommy to wake up, why don’t you help me make breakfast?”

“Mmmm it’s smells good in here,” Leighanne said as she walked into the kitchen. She laughed as she saw her to boys in the kitchen making pancakes well more like maps.

“Merry Christmas mommy,” Baylee said as he walked over to her giving her a kiss. “Now can we open the presents?”

“Why not?” Leighanne said as she walked to Brian and gave him a hug. “We can eat later,” she told him as she took his hand. Both of them laughed as they saw Baylee run toward the Christmas tree.

“Merry Christmas,” Brian whispered into Leighanne’s ear as he held her from walking toward Baylee and the tree. “Thank you for giving me this chance you won’t regret it.”

“I know…Merry Christmas Brian.” She gave him a quick peck and then ran to where Baylee was busy already opening the presents.

*********

“You won’t regret hiring me,” Josie told her new boss. She had finally gotten the job in a nice hair salon in downtown LA.

“We’ll see you here tomorrow then Monticello,” Johnny told her new hair stylist. He always liked to help out new people in his city, besides she looked like a descent hair stylist she had style. She was going to bring in a new fresh look for the clients.

“Yes, tomorrow. Again thanks,” Josie said as she walked out of the salon. She smiled as she saw the busy streets. She had moved to LA for the sole purpose of trying to start anew and forget the damage she had caused to the one man she had truly loved. She had finally realized that Brian was never going to see her even as a friend and she deserved it. Well it was going to be new page for her and maybe she would try to change her attitude. At least she had found a job now and while most salons would be closed they would be opened up till almost New Years Eve.

*******

Brian was elated and could not hide his smile as he walked hand in hand with his wife. They had just arrived to LA where they would be spending New Years with Kevin and of course more family. “I love you,” he told his wife as he squeezed her hand. Everything was going to be ok, after a nice Christmas. Leighanne talked and let out all her anger followed by a big night of making out amongst other things.

“I love you,” she told him back as they saw Kevin already waiting for them. “Hey,” she told him as she gave Kevin a hug.

“I’m glad to see you two together again the way its suppose to be,” Kevin told her as he hugged his cousin and then his nephew. “Let’s go Kris is ready to see you all.”
Life was good at the moment and Brian was happy he had his family back. All the guys had kept texting him about how happy they were for him. Nothing could spoil this moment and he was determined to make this work. “Let’s go I am ready to have a family filled event,” Brian said as he followed his cousin to his car.