- Text Size +
She wiped the sweat off her face as she woke up in the middle of the night, “Fuck Brian!!!” she screamed as she realized she could not get rid of him. As much as she wanted to because she wanted to make him happy she couldn’t.

She closed her eyes as she remembered his words at the coffee shop just three days earlier. She had to try that was the reason for her attempt of a date today. It seemed like maybe she could try and listen to Brian. She had no choice, “I need a shower,” she told herself as she left her bed.

She looked at herself before heading out, “here I go,” she told herself as she looked at the clock it was barely eight in the morning. She had been awake for a while she had tried to sleep with no avail.

Maybe her date later with some guy she had met at the salon she worked at now would change her horrible mood. She grabbed her belongings and headed for another day of work but yet still she could not take those blue eyes away from her memory.

********

“Is everything ready?” he asked his wife as he took a seat on the plush bed.

“Yes,” Leighanne sighed as she took a seat next to him. “So I don’t know why but I have this feeling and it’s been bugging me all day.”

“Are you getting sick?” Brian asked in concern as he automatically touched her forehead for fever.

She giggled and pushed his hand away, “No silly not sick more of like a feeling that something is going to happen that will sadden me, I don’t know how to explain it…” she said in frustration.

“Is there anything I can do? To assure you that everything will be fine?” Brian told her kissing her softly on the lips.

“No sorry Brian this is something I think I can only solve myself. I just wish I could pinpoint why I have this feeling…” she sighed and stood up. “I’m going to go check on Baylee.”

“Ok,” he said as he watched her leave and check on there sleeping son. He was now worried and then he suddenly felt the same uneasiness hit him. He just hoped that everything went smooth tomorrow afternoon on there departure to South America. So far everything according to management everything was good…could this trip be what was causing this uneasiness?

********

“I have to go,” Josie told her date as she stood up.

“What? We just got here,” Steven said as he stood up too looking at her with curiosity.

“Yeah sorry Steve I just can’t pretend that I am interested in getting to know you. I know what I want and its not you. Sorry for all this…” she pointed to the table and the food that had just been put there for them.

“Wait Josie are you ok?” Steven asked as he saw her and her sudden antsy behavior.

She smiled at him, “I will be… sorry again.” She then walked out the restaurant and called for a cab. A smile spreading on her face as she gave the cab driver her address, she needed rest for her new plan. She was a fighter and she wanted Brian!

“Thanks keep the change,” she told the driver after a thirty minute drive to her apartment. She ran to her apartment and went to get what she wanted, see what everyone didn’t know was she had kept the tour schedule.

She knew the guys were about to head to south America and she knew exactly what she needed to.

******

“Ah,” Brian said as he dropped to the floor pretending to be tired. “Man Baylee you’re getting good you beat me…” He said as he laughed at Baylee’s triumphant dance.

“I beat you daddy!!” Baylee said walking up to him and gladly offered to help him up.

“Yeah this calls for ice cream don’t you think?” He said as he picked his son up in his arms.

“Yeah,” Baylee said laughing. “We should get mommy.” He said as they left the basketball court heading back to the hotel.

“She’s not there Bay, she is with Aunt Leigh. So it’s just you and me today…. Lets go.” Brian smiled this moment right here made him feel complete. His son meant the world to him and he was going to make sure to let him know that.

“Ok I want chocolate ice cream and sprinkles.” Baylee said as he ran ahead of his father. “Hey daddy you can’t catch me…”

“Baylee wait,” Brian said as he ran after his son. “Man I am getting old for this…” he laughed as he continued run after his son.

*******

Could you blame her for not listening to him? She just knew that with the right words and actions Brian would finally open his eyes and see what he really needed by his side. She smiled as she saw him interact with Baylee. She loved Baylee and she could definitely be a better mother to him than Leighanne. Here she was again and following him again like an obsessed teenager.

Maybe she was obsessed but she only had this one last chance and she knew exactly how to make him realize that she was better for him than anyone else. She sighed as she continued to watch them interact. She would look great with them… no matter what anyone thought.

No one understood her. She had fallen completely and unconditionally with that man. Brian without wanting had stolen her heart and now she was determined to take his. She was going to be defiant but she knew or she felt she could prove to him she was the one.

Even if she had to be evil she was going to make him love her!