- Text Size +
Josie watched from behind the stage the performance, they all had great voices. Yet she had to admit Brian took them all, he had a voice of an angel. She began to move to the beat of “Treat Me Right” oblivious to someone watching her.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying the show,” Leighanne said as she startled Josie.

“Oh my god,” Josie said as she turned shades of red. “I just never have been to a Backstreet Boys concert. They are not that bad,” she said as she looked down to the floor.

“Really? Wow, I’ve been to so many…yet I just can’t seem to get tired of them. “Anyways I want to thank you for what you did for Baylee…he now has this crush on you.”

“Oh it’s nothing I have nieces and nephews I know how it goes,” Josie smiled to her as she finally stared at her. She was gorgeous and her eyes were just as gorgeous as her husbands. Her smile and body, man she didn’t seem to have been pregnant ever. “I’m glad to have an admirer then.”

Leighanne giggled at her comment, “Awe, I bet your family misses you? What they tell you about your new job and its requirements of traveling for long periods?”

“My family and I aren’t in good terms at the moment. I just seem to be the black sheep of the family. But I still love them and manage to still have fun with my nieces and nephews I happen to be there favorite aunt,” she shrugged with a weak smile on her face.

“I’m sorry, but then what about your boyfriend he’s ok with it?” Leighanne asked sympathetically.

“I don’t have one to fight me about my decisions. But, its ok I don’t mind I have more fun when I am single,” she grinned at her own answer. “I am nice really, it’s sometimes I can get influenced to be a tad bit naughty.”

“Well we are going to have to show how to have fun and not get into trouble. While I am on tour your more than welcome to hang out with me and Baylee. Brian usually is busy but, we loved to get to know you.” Leighanne told Josie as she gave her a friendly hug.

“Mommy?” Baylee tugged on his mother’s shirt.

“Oh, hey there you are I thought you were with your aunt Leigh?” Leighanne asked as she looked at her son.

“Well he was till he decided he wanted to watch his daddy and uncles perform.” Leigh said as she messed with Baylee’s hair.

“No aunt Leigh, your going to mess up my hair!” Baylee said as he put his hand over his head.

Leighanne couldn’t help but laugh, “Now Baylee behave,” she finally said.

“It’s ok Baylee you still look gorgeous, if you want I can fix your hair again.” Josie said to the little boy.

“Ok,” he said as he took Josie’s hand in his little one. “Come on I know the way to your stuff,” Baylee said as he began to pull her.

“Do you mind?” Josie asked Leighanne as she began to follow Baylee.

“No I guess not, but first…Leigh this is Josie. Josie this is Leigh, Howie’s wife.” Leighanne said giggling at Baylee’s persistence to get Josie to move.

“Nice to meet you, I’ll be right back with Baylee all fixed up again.” Josie said as she finally obliged to Baylee's pulling.

“She’s makeup and wardrobe,” Leighanne told Leigh as she saw her questioningly face.

“Oh, gotcha,” Leigh said as she watched the young woman leave with little Baylee in the lead.