- Text Size +
[Brian’s POV]

Till this day I have horrible nightmares of me trying to hold Josie from jumping. I think things would’ve had turned out better. She did survive the tragic jump of course with some consequences. She will be stuck in a wheelchair for the remainder of her life in a mental home.

I did get to meet her family and came to find out that Josie did have a great loving family. She was the one that had gone bad and then began to make up things about her family. I also found out that before her obsession with me she had had one good boyfriend, but like all her other relationships ran away before it got worse.

I still don’t understand though why she continued to go after me after so many rejections. It was a little mind boggling because it was apparent she had let go of all her other exes. That will always hunt me; I wish I could get the answer to that one.

I will never forget this life changing experience because through all this hell, I came out triumphant. We did go to South America and like we had expected we got a very warm welcome.

Baylee did get a few sessions with a therapist for the trauma he went through. I believe he is doing great though and our bond couldn’t be better. Leighanne came to me with the most wonderful news very recently. I am going to be a father again… I am still hoping god will bless me with my Kimberly.

As far as it goes though it seems only AJ and Nick need to pop out there mini backstreet baby. Leigh had a baby boy and let’s say Howie is elated at that now with a better excuse for falling asleep quite often at work. Can’t blame him though I know how that is.

All in all you could say my life is back to normal. I am happy with my wife and my career couldn’t get better we are now in the works for out next album. I want to say I am in a good place but still like always Josie still seems to come into mind when I less expect it.

It’s like she is present even though she is gone. I will never forgive myself for that and I only torture myself with this. I pretend like I have moved on but yet I can’t, I feel like I could have helped her find a good path. I hope that wherever she is she does find something to fill her empty unrequited heart. I guess I can’t help to feel remorse for what has happened to her.

I do have to say though that with this experience my wife and I have bonded very well. I feel like our love can now surpass anything and I will prove it to her till the last day of my existence. I have yet to fulfill many things both in my personal and music career but I now have a better perspective.

I now make sure to be a full participant in the hiring done for tour. Hey I learned my lesson not that I consider myself handsome at all. I leave that to Nick.

In the end of it all it’s all about determination, which I do have. I was determined to have my family and I still do. Like I mentioned before though in this world you will cross many hurdles everyday, you just have to be like that runner that wants the gold metal jump them all. And if you happen to trip on one get up and try again, you still have a shot at the silver one. It’s not the same but it will make you want to work harder for the next time when you will be able to jump all the hurdles without casualties.

Always remember that you have to look out for many different types of hurdles though, it’s not only seduction, there’s infidelity, money, family problems, illness, obsession and the list can go on. So my best advice is to never stop trying, well like I always say. It was nice sharing this with you but I Gotta Go!

*********

[Three years later!]

“How are you doing Miss Monticello?” she heard her therapist ask as she looked out her four wall room. She hated being here in this plain white room where she was treated like she was crazy.

“I think I can walk on my own now,” She said turning to face the very attractive therapist.

“See I told you with determination you would walk again. So why don’t we start off by warming up and then we’ll see how well you are doing?”

She only at him as he pushed her chair out of her room and down the long hall to the therapy room, she smiled. Soon she would be able to walk again. She smiled as she saw the therapist put on her favorite CD. “Angels and Heroes please,” she asked him to play.

She would get out of here and she would make sure her obstacle would be removed. It had come very apparent that Leighanne was who she needed to get rid of, Brian was hers. Soon, she smiled as she continued to warm up with the help of her therapist. She would have her angel with her… Brian.

“I really like this song… I can see why you love it.”

“Yeah it gives me the strength to make it through all this and walk. I know I am doing well with my psychologist so soon I can be let out. Freedom I can almost taste it.” She smiled to him.
Chapter End Notes:
OK THERE IT IS THE END... let me know what you think