- Text Size +
“So what did you say your name was again?” Josie asked as she continued to kiss him. She was tipsy so she wasn’t good with remember names.

“Fred, remember I told you I worked for the same people you do,” he answered kissing her back. “So my room or yours?” Fred asked as he helped into the elevator. She was wasted.

“Mine,” she answered as she continued to kiss him. She needed to forge about the conversation earlier with Brian. He needed to forget him period, he was married. “Nice tattoos,” she purred into his ear just as the elevator doors opened.

“Not bad yourself Josie,” Fred said as he followed closely behind her. He remembered the events before now, he had seen her before but had not dared to say hello. Then today at the pub he saw her alone and sort of sad, they talked lightly about different drinks. Then things got more intense when they played pool and drinks continued to come.

Josie shoved Fred onto her bed; she gave him a sly smile. “I give all the calls you understand? This what we are having is casual and nothing more…deal?” she asked him as she began to unbutton his pants.

“I’ll take whatever you give me, casual is perfect.” Fred told her as he sat up pulling her on him.

~ ~ ~ ~

Josie woke up to one hell of a headache, “Shit,” she muttered as she got up her bed. “Fred, wake up…” Josie told the man that lay on the other side of her bed.

“Good morning,” he said as he too grabbed his head. “How are you this fine morning,” he asked as he looked at his watch seeing it was actually twelve. “Never mind how are you this afternoon?”

“It could’ve been worse I guess… I hate to be rude but I need you to go…” she told him as she walked into her bathroom only to turn around and look at him once more. “Thanks I needed last night; I’ll call you when I need you again. I hope your out by the time out of my shower,” she winked at him and with that she closed the door to her bathroom.

He stared at the door and felt a little used but he had agreed to it last night he couldn’t complain right? “Yeah call me,” he said even if he knew Josie hadn't heard him. He grabbed his belongings and did as he was told.

Brian had just walked out the elevator and was going to head to his room when something caught his eye. “Fred?” he asked the man that seemed to be in a hurry. Had he just come out of Josie’s room?

“Bri, good morning…I mean hello.” Fred said nervously he didn’t want Brian to think anything bad about him.

“Hey what are you doing here?” he asked knowing well that his room was not on this floor. “I – me and Josie hooked up last night. She’s incredible…” he said as he continued to walk toward the elevators. “I really must go,” he said finally reaching the elevator.

He watched him disappear into the elevator and couldn’t help wonder if he had heard right. “Josie and Fred really?” he said to himself just as he made it to his room. It was a god thing right Josie needed a boyfriend. That would prove that she had nothing for him…

~ ~ ~ ~

Josie walked out of the well deserved shower to find that Fred had left just like she had asked. Last night she realized that she was never going to get a good man unless she fought for it. That was exactly what she was going to do…fight for what she deserved…