- Text Size +
Josie smiled as she the look on Brian’s face when she hugged Fred in a more than a friendly way, “Well yeah definitely after the concert,” she told Fred.

Brian had been watching the way Josie had been acting lately. She had completely changed; she was always out partying and doing things with Fred. “Hey Josie I was wondering if you could do my makeup first cause I promised to call Baylee before the concert that way I will a chance to him,” he told Josie as he smiled at Fred.

“Well see you after I have to be on stage with the rest of the band, see you up there Brian.” Fred said as he walked away.

“Yeah sure no problem lets go.” Josie told Brian only giving him a half glance. She was playing her role right she had to pretend to not be interested that’s what all men like. A challenge so she was going to give him just that.

“Thanks,” he told her as he stared at her walk ahead of him not really making conversation with him. He suddenly felt bad for letting AJ’s words get to him. Had he hurt her feelings and made there acquaintance awkward that she wouldn’t dare even talk to him more than what was job related. “Listen Josie I know I was a little forward with you the other in lunch and I just want you to know that I intend for you to shun me, to the point where you ignore. I feel like I somehow have hurt your feelings and I do most sincerely apologize. I hope we can still be friends,” Brian told her as she faced him, he watched her stare at him in the eyes.

Josie stared at him straight in the eyes and then smiled… “I don’t believe I am offended at all. I would expect someone as respectful as you to tell me such. But Brian Littrell you have nothing to worry I can’t and will not see you as more than an older brother, a sweet older brother that I wish I really had. I’m sorry if I made you think I was offended, I just made new friends and they are so fun to be with. But I tell you what Brian, why don’t you go with me to get my new tattoo tomorrow? We can maybe talk a little, I was going to tell Fred to go with me but, your right I haven’t spoken to you since the lunch we shared in Germany.” She gave him a sincere smile and continued to apply on his makeup.

“Well I guess it would be nice to have a good chat, but do you really need another tattoo?” he asked as he pointed to her arms.

“What can I say? So when you speak to my little buddy Baylee tell him I miss him and hope to see him soon in Montreal.” Josie told Brian. “So then tomorrow?”

“Yeah tomorrow, at what time?” Brian asked.

“Well how about we have some lunch and then go to the tattoo parlor?” she asked him as she signaled him he was finished.

“Yeah ok that’ll work I will meet you at the elevators?” he asked as he stood from the high chair.

“Yeah see you there at twelve,” Josie told him only smiling at him as he disappeared from her sight. There was no turning back she deserved Brian just as much as Leighanne did, plus she could be a much better wife to him. She had her mind set she just hoped Brian would see her like she wanted him to see her.

******

Josie looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at her accomplishment. She finished by putting on a nice hoodie to keep herself warm, it was a chilly day and rainy day in London. She opened the door to her room and walked into the direction of the elevators, smiling when she saw Brian already there. “Ready?”

“Yeah let’s get going,” Brian told Josie as he gave her a friendly hug. “So where to?”

“Uhm, fish and chips?” she asked laughing as her horrible accent.

“Ok for you fish and chips I will see what for me.” Brian told her laughing at her too. Then he went back to his uneasy mood, he had spoken to Leighanne the night before and had gotten into a small argument but yet he had not apologized to her like he usually did before hanging up.

“Are you ok? You know you can talk to me, I mean I did the same when I was in freaking tears,” she told him as they walked into the open elevators.

“Ah, its nothing serious its just killing me that last night I didn’t make peace with my wife after an argument on the phone, I normally always as for forgiveness even if she’s at fault. I think I should call her, I feel so bad.” Brian told her as he faced her and feeling a little awkward to see the soft concern face staring back at him.

“Was it your fault?” she asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder. She was trying to show him that she could be a good listener.

“Well, no but I know it’s not right to not apologize one of us have to. I just really think that I am right with the decision I made last night,” he began to tell Josie.

Josie listened in silence to Brian talk out his frustrations and in her head this only made her goal easier. They had finally by then made it to a restaurant a only two blocks away from the hotel, “I don’t know if I should give my opinion on this matter. I mean I am as close to your wife as you. But it seems to me that Leighanne has this overpower on you…I mean just by what she shared with…” Josie stopped talking when she saw that Brian had his total attention on her. “I’m sorry maybe I shouldn’t share that with you,” she told him looking to another direction.

“No, I would love your opinion I mean if Leighanne could trust you, then I can. If you want to share what she told you, I will gladly listen and promise not to ever show that I know,” Brian told Josie, now he was curious to see what Leighanne could possibly say about him. He tried so hard to please her with everything and he tried to be the best husband around.

Finally after finding a nice both to sit in she spoke again, “I just don’t know if I am ready to do that, all I can say is that Leighanne seems to be the one to make most of your decisions as a family. Like she doesn’t take your opinion seriously,” Josie told Brian as she looked straight into his eyes.

“I don’t know I guess in a way you’re right but, in most cases I let her make those decisions to make her happy…” Brian told Josie.

Josie felt a small ray of hope inside her as she saw the sad look on Brian’s face at the realization that maybe Josie was right. They continued to talk and the more information she got from him about his relationship the more she felt confidant in being able to win his heart….