Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 66363 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Oh God yes, see? I forgot all about that van lol How can I forget about the van! And yes he lands on a sandwich lol

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

lol they really aren't that exciting, guys. Mostly I just vocalize my random thoughts as I read a chapter. They really don't mean much. But I'm glad you like! And yes, it really is about time.

I bolded the part that explains just why they're awesome. ;)

I really wanted Shadow Woods to be featured. But the parts of this tyhat you're talking about sound hilarious, so I may just have to enjoy reading this one instead. lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Aww Shadow Woods would have been fun too.  I sometimes think Kelly should stop reading this one and go read that one instead lol But maybe she'll just put that one on the bottom of her to read list. ;)

Dee, i'm not sure if it's all that funny but I did crack myself up a bunch lol And I agree that's what makes Kelly's reviews awesome!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

^And disobey the queen of fanfiction? Never! lol

Well, you know what they say, if you're laughing, then your readers will laugh too. Plus that AJ song just about made my day. lol

By the way, should I be thankful that I don't have cable? I never saw the VH1 Behind the Music thing.... :-[
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Yes, because it sucked!! It was an hour of my life i'd very much like back! lol

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website

Aww Shadow Woods would have been fun too.  I sometimes think Kelly should stop reading this one and go read that one instead lol But maybe she'll just put that one on the bottom of her to read list. ;)

*Happily adds Shadow Woods to the bottom of my too read list*

LMAO but we all know how long it takes me to get to the bottom of my list!  :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LOL yes, but at least it's there.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Yes, because it sucked!! It was an hour of my life i'd very much like back! lol

Wow, that's pretty bad!
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

^ yup! Just disappointing. It was a Behind the Music so I was expecting to find out all kinds of interesting things but it was nothing new AT ALL! lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Isn't that show suppossed to appeal to the uninformed fan/passer-by though?
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Yeah, but I think even those people knew what they reported lol

honey

• Supreme Time Waster

lol I'd probably learn a ton if I watched it, because I never really followed them outside the music, but maybe I just like Mare's version better. So I just consider Why to be E! True Hollywood Story, novel addition!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster

grr, I should stop talking to you guys so I can go read more... I didn't get near as far as I should have starting early, and it's already JUNE 2nd!!! I only have like 28 days left!!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Maybe you should finsih PBox. ;)

I should start reading this... tomorrow....
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

LMAO There are a bazillion chapters!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25