Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 66522 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

Amen, I was so freaking ticked off cause all it did was show his LACK of support for Nick. AGAIN if we go back to when Nick went solo. We all knew it was Brian, blurryness and all, it hid nothing. It's because of the help of BSB fans his solo career even freaking launched.

The other major thing is how during his solo shows he's all for BSB (and singing songs like IWITW) but couldn't bother a ty in his liner notes of his cd. He didn't have to, but at the same time it came off very unappreciative since Nick did it on NON even with all the flack the boys (especially Brian) gave him. I miss old cool funny cute Brian :(

Great Rose, now you're getting me all riled up again, but this time at them all! lol I just remember the whole Nick going solo thing and how willing they all were to go on without him. Brian being the catalyst for that one as well! I'm so glad in the end they decided to not do that because as quickly as my fandom started to take rise during that period, I would have stopped listening to them altogether.

I would buy a Kevin CD and listen to it as well if he ever came out with one although i'd be pissed at him for leaving the group to make his own CD because i'm still not over that! I kind of would prefer him to go back to broadway but in something else besides Chicago! lol

Now, if Brian ever did Broadway i'd be there with bells on because his voice is great for Broadway.

As much as I love Aj's voice I hate his solo stuff. I always have. In fact I hate the idea of them doing solo songs during the tour although at this point, it doesn't matter to me since i'm not getting to see them, but that would ber the time i'd take a bathroom break. Minus Nick's. lol

I love them as BSBs not as SoloBs lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem

Amen, I was so freaking ticked off cause all it did was show his LACK of support for Nick. AGAIN if we go back to when Nick went solo. We all knew it was Brian, blurryness and all, it hid nothing. It's because of the help of BSB fans his solo career even freaking launched.

The other major thing is how during his solo shows he's all for BSB (and singing songs like IWITW) but couldn't bother a ty in his liner notes of his cd. He didn't have to, but at the same time it came off very unappreciative since Nick did it on NON even with all the flack the boys (especially Brian) gave him. I miss old cool funny cute Brian :(
I'm gonna agree...not that Brian had to. But I am very surprised that he didn't even thank them or BSB as a whole. And then Nick did. Wow. And Nick's were really heartfelt too.
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

nickcarter

• Fledgling

^ yeah!

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

I like how Nick just randomly shows up to give his two cents.  Love you Nick! lol.  :-*
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary

LOL Nick...
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction

See, I'm awesome, Nick agrees with me lol
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I think Nick Carter has a little crush on me! *squees with delight* :)

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking.  :D
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

hehe

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Awe Mare, how does it feel to have such an elligible bachelor crushing on you? *giggle*
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

He has to get in line. LOL :) i'm such a playa

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

You are a player indeed! lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

FrickFrackGirl

• Captain of Commotion
  • Nowie!!!!

After reading thru this thread I can't tell you how happy I am to find others that feel the same exact way I do.  Had I expressed these feelings on LD, I would have been ripped to shreads.  But I agree with ya'll on the Blurry Brian subject.  I was sooo pissed off when he didn't even MENTION the Boys in his liner notes.  He wouldn't have or be what he is today without them.  I understand he wanted something away from the group but so did Nick and he STILL mentioned, hell dedicated his album to them, in his liner notes.  And DON'T even get me started on the HOC stuff....

Yup, I'm a Nick girl!!  But I love ALL my Boys!

Jen

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I think many of us feel this way but yes I agree, this was a sore topic on the LD boards because let's face it, Nick bashing is allowed on there but when another guy is bashed it's like whoa! Really? lmao Maybe not as much now but at the time of this, besides AJ and Nick everyone else was untouchable.

I don't want people to think this is what my story is mainly about. Seems like more people are weighing in on this than the story which is okay but this issue doesn't even come up in this story. The Brian and Nick being distanced thing does though and It will in the one i'm writing on now. lol

FrickFrackGirl

• Captain of Commotion
  • Nowie!!!!

Oh I know Mare.  It just felt sooooooooooo good to be able to finally say that!!!!! lol..It's been pent up for faaaaaar too long!   

I really didn't think much about all this when reading the story.  I was happy to see them bonding again. 

Yup, I'm a Nick girl!!  But I love ALL my Boys!

Jen
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25