Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: Anyone reading books lately...  (Read 25056 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: Anyone reading books lately...
« Reply #135 on: February 28, 2010, 10:26:11 AM »

I think September...
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2010, 04:53:54 AM »

I'm reading My Best Friend's Girl by Dorothy Koomson and really enjoying it so far.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2010, 05:52:38 PM »

I just read and loved Uglies by Scott Westerfield. Now I have to go and get the other three books in the series.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

ForeverFrick

• Major Disruption
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2010, 12:53:33 PM »

This weekend I read Lament by Maggie Stiefvater and I really enjoyed it.  It is like a modern-day, US twist on Celtic folklore.  A few weeks ago I finished Shiver by the same author, and I liked that one a lot, too.  That one was about werewolves. 

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #139 on: March 30, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »

I'm still in love with The Hunger Games. *sigh*

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #140 on: March 30, 2010, 11:23:56 AM »

And Runaway (the last in the Airhead series by Meg Cabot) comes out in April. I hate finding a book I like when it first comes out and then it leaves you hanging with each installment. I've literally been waiting like three years now to finish the book.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]