Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 49

Author Topic: Question of the Day - Part 4  (Read 121849 times)

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
Re: Question of the Day - Part 4
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »

No one's ever really requested me to write them into fics aside from when I was younger and my friends and I used to only write stories about each other. But that's a given when you're 12.

This one girl on 1DFF was grateful I helped her with her story, and she offered to make me a character in it. Um awkward but I didn't want to tell her no because that's just the practice over there. (Even though I don't do it, screw their "auditions" I'll make up my own characters lol) I just gave her a fake name and fake description and that's what she used! Kinda weird to read about this fake "me" in the story but it's a hell of a lot better than the real me!

Karah, I'm unsure that 50 Shades article you read had its sources correct as I don't think One Direction would pay any fan to write a fic about them. (Unless you're talking about their rise to fame graphic novel coming out in the fall, but even still I don't think it was by a fan.) Louis actually has spoken out that he was quite uncomfortable with Room 317 (which is their fandoms massively popular fic that even trended on twitter) and it has made him feel as though he can't be as close with Harry in interviews anymore.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2012, 12:36:14 PM »

Story I'd have them read:  Uh..... if I completed the fanfic Wulf's Bane, that one. LOL.  

- Purpura -
   -Lore-

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2012, 12:38:27 PM »

I would sooner throw my laptop to the ground and set it ablaze than let one of them read something I wrote lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2012, 12:39:29 PM »

Which leads me to a question - if you HAD to choose a fic for the Boys to read of yours, which would it be any why?

Um, none of them!

Maybe the one where Nick has to save the world from angels who are trying to reclaim it, if I ever write more than the first chapter finish it.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2012, 12:42:15 PM »

What's the worst thing you've ever done to a BSB in a story?

Uhh I've killed Brian, sent Nick to jail where he got beat up by big scary dudes, killed Howie a few times (what else do you do with him when you can't make him sleep 24/7? seriously), AJ's been kidnapped, I've killed Kevin off and had Kevin wish his life away...  Oh and Nick got attacked by the "rapist llama". LMAO
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »

I would sooner throw my laptop to the ground and set it ablaze than let one of them read something I wrote lol

Good idea. Can I change my answer to this too please? Way to think outside the box. LOL

myconfession

« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »

Karah, I'm unsure that 50 Shades article you read had its sources correct as I don't think One Direction would pay any fan to write a fic about them. (Unless you're talking about their rise to fame graphic novel coming out in the fall, but even still I don't think it was by a fan.) Louis actually has spoken out that he was quite uncomfortable with Room 317 (which is their fandoms massively popular fic that even trended on twitter) and it has made him feel as though he can't be as close with Harry in interviews anymore.

Oh no, they didn't. The label did it. I was some Publisher's Weekly article a few weeks back talking about how fan fiction is influencing today's regular fiction. I can try to find the article if you want. I think I favorited it LOL

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2012, 12:43:46 PM »

Nick - Um... probably either having him be killed by being impaled by a moose's antlers when it was thrown into his car, or giving him Almheizer's. One's a really bad random way to die, the other is just cruel having him live like that LOL. Or being decapitated by an elevator...cru shed to death in a trash truck...

Brian - Deciding he had to kill his wife and daughters cause we made them zombies LOL. Oh, and I had him commit suicide after he listened to the grapes and kill Howie.

AJ - Putting him in an insane asylum for killing Nick, snapping his neck in a bus crash, or a psycho fan having him watch as she decapitates Rochelle

Howie - Getting shot in the head by Brian after he's told to by grapes, or always making him the psycho killer lol...which in one case lands him in an insane asylum. Oh! No, it's when I have him impaled by a guitar in his neck after a bus crash!

Kevin - Getting decapitated by Nick with an axe after he's told to by grapes lmao.

Wow...I'm really mean LMFAO.

Good idea. Can I change my answer to this too please? Way to think outside the box. LOL

No lol. They find your profile anyway :P
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:52:34 PM by Rose »
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2012, 12:43:56 PM »

Yeah that came to me AFTER lol. At least Nick gets off easy. Unlike...well basically every other story I've ever written.

Oooh, another question. What's the worst thing you've ever done to a BSB in a story?

I think Howie being an undercover assassin who kills Nick (and accidentally kills Kevin in the process) takes the cake on that one! The rest of my stuff is fairly tame. Angtsy, but tame.
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2012, 12:44:44 PM »

LOL not acceptable, they find you on AC anyway :P.

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2012, 12:45:20 PM »

Oh no, they didn't. The label did it. I was some Publisher's Weekly article a few weeks back talking about how fan fiction is influencing today's regular fiction. I can try to find the article if you want. I think I favorited it LOL

I meant One Direction as an entity - not the guys themselves.

If you could link me that would be great because I feel like I would have heard about this lol. Either way that doesn't seem like something the boys themselves would appreciate very much.
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #161 on: July 18, 2012, 12:47:02 PM »

You know, I think I enjoyed answering my torture question too much...

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2012, 12:47:16 PM »

I am relatively tame comparatively when it comes to being mean to the boys.  

Though I keep having Kevin kill Nick... hrm..... wonder what that's about.  
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2012, 12:47:44 PM »

I've heard about the 1D fan fic thing too a couple times in various articles.

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »

I am relatively tame comparatively when it comes to being mean to the boys.  

Though I keep having Kevin kill Nick... hrm..... wonder what that's about.  

*thinks of some of the Looks they've exchanged*

....prophecy?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 49