Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51822 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: New music!
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2013, 11:17:59 AM »

I loved the clip of Breathe I heard.  I did not like Try.  And after seeing everyone tweet about Soldier, I need to stay off Twitter for the next week.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2013, 11:23:29 AM »

I admit. I was worried I'd be disappointed because of Brian's voice. But his adilibs in every song make up for the lack of solos.

"Breathe" is definetely up there with Siberia and Shattered.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2013, 12:57:05 PM »

I like Soldier too!

YAY!!

I must modify my post and add this one to my list now! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2013, 01:01:14 PM »

Never Gone was weird because they did that club tour months before it came out and sang some of the new songs, so we'd heard about half of them through that - Beautiful Woman, Poster Girl, Weird World, Climbing the Walls, Incomplete of course, and maybe I Still?  I still think half of NG was new to me when it came out, though, and I don't remember going out of my way to avoid leaks - I pretty much watched and listened to everything during that era.

I know a few songs off Unbreakable leaked, and because of that, I know I avoided the leaks like the plague for TIU.  The only song I'd heard when that came out was Straight Through My Heart.

They also had all those unreleased songs for Never Gone which I ended up loving as much if not even more than some of the ones that made the album.

Never Gone was my first real experience as a full fledged BSB fan. That little club tour was the first time I ever saw them in concert.

I listened to maybe one of the leaked songs from Unbreakable but then decided I wanted to be surprised. For This Is Us, I listened to one or two but then disliked them so much I was kind of afraid to listen to the rest.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2013, 01:02:24 PM »

Okay I am going from liking this song to really really liking this one! LOL It might be my second favorite. 

usako

« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2013, 01:13:12 PM »

They also had all those unreleased songs for Never Gone which I ended up loving as much if not even more than some of the ones that made the album.

I agree. "Forces Of Nature" is still my favorite.

Okay I am going from liking this song to really really liking this one! LOL It might be my second favorite. 

The only one I'm not really digging is "Love Somebody". This album is just amazing. And there still another bonus track that we have to hear, it's called "Take Care" and it's bonus track for Target.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2013, 01:19:13 PM »

I agree. "Forces Of Nature" is still my favorite.

The only one I'm not really digging is "Love Somebody". This album is just amazing. And there still another bonus track that we have to hear, it's called "Take Care" and it's bonus track for Target.

Bring it on boys! LOL

usako

« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2013, 01:20:45 PM »

They should release a song each day. As bonus bonus bonus track. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2013, 01:52:48 PM »

I agree!

Seems like that's what they are doing but they shouldn't stop. They should release a song a day even after the CD comes out! All the ones that didn't make the album! lol

usako

« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2013, 01:57:51 PM »

Exactly.
I'm sure they can probably make three or four album with all the songs they've recorded for this album.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2013, 02:08:29 PM »

LMAO!!  Yeah, Shorty didn't have cable either.

Clearly, she needed to make a few more pesos and buy some damn stuff.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2013, 02:08:32 PM »

LOL I agree with that!  Bring on the rejects!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2013, 02:09:23 PM »

Clearly, she needed to make a few more pesos and buy some damn stuff.

I think Cinzia's interpretation makes sense... Shorty clearly lived in a cave, to not know Nick's pedigree!
~Julie

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2013, 02:13:00 PM »

I'd have happily listened to songs they leaked themselves if they were b-sides. Releasing all of the album cuts as "exclusives" to every media outlet in the US is ridiculous. Sure, you may catch the interest of some people who would have otherwise listened to the single and thought "boring!" but it could go the other way too and people who were intrigued by the single and may have taken a chance on buying the record have now potentially heard all the songs they don't like.

I get that they're trying to capitalize on it being a single-heavy industry right now but I think there's much better ways to create buzz than showing all your cards.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

usako

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2013, 02:14:35 PM »

I think Cinzia's interpretation makes sense... Shorty clearly lived in a cave, to not know Nick's pedigree!

She had to live in caves for not knowing who Nick Carter was. LOL

But really, another question to ask the guys should be: "Why did you call her Shorty?"  :crazy:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35