Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51791 times)

usako

Re: New music!
« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2013, 03:24:55 PM »

I have finally just listened to the entire album and I love it! Seriously, it's way up there with Millennium and bypassed Never Gone! This is the first time I can honestly say there is not a single song I want to skip. I thought Try was going to be that song because I HATED the clip I heard of it, but the studio version is so much better and it's not as flat out R&B like I thought it was going to be.

Without a doubt, Madelaine is my favorite song but coming in a close second would be Show Em' What Your Made of, Soldier, Trust Me and Breathe! Yes all of those tied for second! That says something right there! The only song I really didn't like and can see myself skipping down the road might be One Phone Call but even that I liked more than some of the songs I claim to really like on Unbreakable and This Is Us. lol

YAY boys! They really have something special with this CD. I really do believe that. I can feel like it's different, a huge growth. Anyone else who has listened, do you feel the same way?

This is what made me fall in love with them in the first place. I remember hearing Millennium and being so impressed with their vocals, I had to find out everything there was to know about them. I think if this was my introduction to BSB, I would be feeling the same way all over again! :)

I'm' so proud of them! LOL

I'm so proud too. The only song that I'm always skipping is Permanent Stain, after awhile I start singing the Christmas song. lol

But, really, I'm amazed by this album. It's amazing.

I was trying to resist listening to the new stuff, other than IAWLT and Permanent Stain, but I have given up and needed to see for myself how good the songs are lol.

Welcome to our side. We always have the cookies. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »

I was trying to resist listening to the new stuff, other than IAWLT and Permanent Stain, but I have given up and needed to see for myself how good the songs are lol.

It's hard to resist, isn't it? LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2013, 03:56:01 PM »

I love your review, Mare.  I'm glad you love the album so much, and I'm sure I'm going to love it too!  I can't wait till Tuesday (except I'm going to, damn it! LOL).
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2013, 04:02:47 PM »

I've listened to about half so far and really loving it, can't wait for my CD to play in the car :)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2013, 04:24:31 PM »

I love Make Believe, and basically the whole CD! Don't think there's any I'd skip, unlike TIU where I skipped a few.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »

I love your review, Mare.  I'm glad you love the album so much, and I'm sure I'm going to love it too!  I can't wait till Tuesday (except I'm going to, damn it! LOL).

Only a few more days! I'll be curious if you feel the same because we tend to have the same taste with most of their songs.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2013, 05:34:16 PM »

I love Make Believe, and basically the whole CD! Don't think there's any I'd skip, unlike TIU where I skipped a few.

I like that one too. I also love how the songs are all kind of long. No 2 and half-ers! LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #142 on: July 24, 2013, 06:06:53 PM »

Only a few more days! I'll be curious if you feel the same because we tend to have the same taste with most of their songs.

I love everything I've heard from this album already, including the clips of a lot of the songs from the fan event - I'm sure I'm going to love it!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #143 on: July 24, 2013, 11:58:47 PM »

Just to throw it out there, I feel the same as you do about this album. It's incredible.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #144 on: July 25, 2013, 03:19:37 AM »

Just to throw it out there, I feel the same as you do about this album. It's incredible.

Excellent!

usako

« Reply #145 on: July 25, 2013, 07:27:26 AM »

I'm addicted to "Light On". Seriously. I love that song!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #146 on: July 25, 2013, 08:06:50 AM »

I seriously can't get enough of this album. I think I listened to it 4 times in a row yesterday which might not seem like much, but believe me, for me it's a big deal! I never ever listen to entire CD's more than once in one sitting. I don't care how good it is. When I listen to music for a long period of time it gives ma headache because I can't do much else but concentrate on the music. LOL I know, weird.

It's Soldier that I found myself singing when I woke up this morning. LOL

usako

« Reply #147 on: July 25, 2013, 08:12:33 AM »

It's a perfect album. It's perfect for when I'm doing houseworks. And I can't wait tonight to put it in my car and blasting while driving.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #148 on: July 25, 2013, 08:16:47 AM »

I won't be able to do that since I don't have a CD player in there but I will still sing them! LOL

usako

« Reply #149 on: July 25, 2013, 08:19:10 AM »

LOL
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 35