Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51830 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: New music!
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2013, 03:14:17 PM »

Also, I still can't get over hearing Kevin's voice on this album.  Every time he has a solo, I squee a little inside.  I have never been more of a Kevin fan than I am now; Kevin used to be my least favorite!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2013, 03:14:41 PM »

They are definitely hot hot hot hot HOT!

Brian: "Nick, you're hot."
Nick: "Brian, you're hot too."
Brian: "No, Nick, you're really hot hot."
Nick: "I know, you are really hot hot too."

LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2013, 03:15:50 PM »

I think the shipping fee is reasonable. I just havent ordered an album online before. I think I'll just wait patiently for the release of the album here.

Take Care is not on you tube. Made me feel more depressed.

If you're able to order through Amazon, they are very reliable and usually ship fast, but that's here in the States - I'm not sure how long it would take to get to you.  Hopefully the stores will have it soon!

I can send you Take Care if you want!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2013, 03:17:27 PM »

I agree. Hot hot hot also bypassed One Phone Call which is sitting firmly on the bottom now all alone. LOL

And please no to that as a single! Maybe they can just make a cheesy video of that for our enjoyment alone!

Aww, poor One Phone Call!

I was thinking after I posted that, even if they DID make it a single, the video would probably just be them standing alone in a field.  Because that's what they did with Helpless When She Smiles, which had SUCH potential to be a great, dramatic video!  Ugh, I'm still pissed about that.  I only watched that video a total of once.
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2013, 03:18:27 PM »

I sent it to you, Ritz!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2013, 03:19:01 PM »

I think the shipping fee is reasonable. I just havent ordered an album online before. I think I'll just wait patiently for the release of the album here.

Take Care is not on you tube. Made me feel more depressed.

do you want me to email the album to you, Ritz? All I'll need is your email address if you want to pm it to me or out it in here.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2013, 03:21:16 PM »

Also, I still can't get over hearing Kevin's voice on this album.  Every time he has a solo, I squee a little inside.  I have never been more of a Kevin fan than I am now; Kevin used to be my least favorite!

This album just shows how completely under utilized he has been all these years! I give him credit just sitting back for all the albums he did. He sounds fantastic! Yay Kevin!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2013, 03:23:03 PM »

This album just shows how completely under utilized he has been all these years! I give him credit just sitting back for all the albums he did. He sounds fantastic! Yay Kevin!

Yes he does!  He originally was one of the leads until Brian joined, and then he got pushed into the back... so I guess it's kind of fitting now that the roles have reversed, as much as it kills me to say so.  At least Brian can play guitar? LOL :(
~Julie

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2013, 03:24:20 PM »

I sent it to you, Ritz!

Thank you very much, Julie!

do you want me to email the album to you, Ritz? All I'll need is your email address if you want to pm it to me or out it in here.

Alexsgirl_babe@yahoo.com

You girls are the best! Thank you very much! :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #324 on: July 30, 2013, 03:25:58 PM »

Yes he does!  He originally was one of the leads until Brian joined, and then he got pushed into the back... so I guess it's kind of fitting now that the roles have reversed, as much as it kills me to say so.  At least Brian can play guitar? LOL :(

yes, how they say pork is the new white meat. Kevin is the new Brian. LOL

But Brian still rocks his ad libs though, so good for him! And yes, there always is the guitar too which I am also loving. I think I'm smelling an acoustic set for this tour I will not get to see! :(

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #325 on: July 30, 2013, 03:26:33 PM »

Thank you very much, Julie!

Alexsgirl_babe@yahoo.com

You girls are the best! Thank you very much! :)
\
Okie dokie I'll start ending it now! :)

usako

« Reply #326 on: July 30, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »

But Brian still rocks his ad libs though, so good for him! And yes, there always is the guitar too which I am also loving. I think I'm smelling an acoustic set for this tour I will not get to see! :(

That's why I'm not disappointed by this album. They let him shine with his ad libs so I'm happy.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #327 on: July 30, 2013, 03:30:27 PM »

I am pleased with Brian's parts on this album.  I set my expectations low, so I was happy to hear him sing a few solos, and he sounds great with the ad libs.  And he will still be eye candy on the stage, whether he's singing or not. :)

Aww, I wish you could go!  I wish tickets weren't so ridiculously expensive for this tour.  I wish EVERYTHING wasn't so ridiculously expensive for this tour!  No one outside of the fandom can ever know how much I have spent on the freaking Backstreet Boys this summer!
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #328 on: July 30, 2013, 03:42:54 PM »

I am pleased with Brian's parts on this album.  I set my expectations low, so I was happy to hear him sing a few solos, and he sounds great with the ad libs.  And he will still be eye candy on the stage, whether he's singing or not. :)

Aww, I wish you could go!  I wish tickets weren't so ridiculously expensive for this tour.  I wish EVERYTHING wasn't so ridiculously expensive for this tour!  No one outside of the fandom can ever know how much I have spent on the freaking Backstreet Boys this summer!

I know! They are a bit ridiculous but even if I had money, they aren't really going to be all that close to me anyway. Well yeah they are but we'll pretend since technically I'd have to travel to Jersey I think. LOL

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #329 on: July 30, 2013, 03:47:40 PM »

Julie and Mare, Thank you very, very much! It's 12:46 am here and if I don't post on the next hour, the boys put me to sleep! I love you, Ladies. :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 35