Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51751 times)

usako

Re: New music!
« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2013, 06:03:56 AM »

I do love the angels on fire part of Make Believe. Now there's a fanfic waiting to happen!

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with some upon one of the multiple listens I will have today! Except for Try and One Phone Call which should meld together on the CD since they meld together so well in this sentence: I will "Try" to make it through "One Phone Call" But If not I'l just "Make Believe!"   LOL

That's amazing!  :D :D

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2013, 08:55:20 AM »

I don't know if I can come up with favourite parts for every song, but I'll name a few!

Make Believe - Like a lot of you, I'm in love with the angels on fire part. That lyric inspired me enough to start writing again. Literally as soon as I heard it my brain was like "Hey, remember that BSB fic you were working on? You should probably start writing it again as soon as you get to work." So I did lol

In A World Like This - The beginning of the chorus when they sing "In a world like this where some back down." Specifically the way they sing the word "back." The harmonies sound very classic BSB to me and it has a very Backstreet's Back/ Millennium vibe.

Feels Like Home - The southern beginning, which is apparently Kevin LOL. Whoever it is I'm in love with it! It's silly, but it's also something they've never done before which I appreciate. I also like Nick's part in the second verse where he sings "Where the party don't stop." He has so much power behind it and I picture him dancing like a fool every time I hear it LOL

Soldier - Like Julie said, the part where Nick sings "But somebody shot you down, right in the middle of a war outside..." is amaze! Love it.

Love Somebody - "I'm so in love I could die right now." just makes me giddy and grin every single time because I can just picture Nick being so happy while writing it. Also the silly caveman line LOL.

Hot, Hot, Hot - That "Brrr!" part after they talk about the ice cold bath or ice cold shower or whatever it is LOL. It's so ridiculous.

Show 'em - Nick singing "You find the truth in a child’s eyes when the only limit is the sky" Guh he's just so good, you guys! I cannot.

There are more but those are the ones that jumped to my mind right away. Also not surprisingly they are mostly Nick. Clearly I am a Nick whore, but you guys already knew this LOL. He just sounds so amazing on the album!!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2013, 10:49:13 AM »

I don't have Take Care....I was so lost til i figured out it must be a bonus song. Lol

I can send it to you; what's your email?  You need to hear this song!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #423 on: August 01, 2013, 10:50:46 AM »

I do love the angels on fire part of Make Believe. Now there's a fanfic waiting to happen!

I'm sure I'll be able to come up with some upon one of the multiple listens I will have today! Except for Try and One Phone Call which should meld together on the CD since they meld together so well in this sentence: I will "Try" to make it through "One Phone Call" But If not I'l just "Make Believe!"   LOL

LMAO!!!

So cheesy lyrics aside, you really don't find One Phone Call irresistibly catchy?
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #424 on: August 01, 2013, 10:52:17 AM »

Feels Like Home - The southern beginning, which is apparently Kevin LOL. Whoever it is I'm in love with it! It's silly, but it's also something they've never done before which I appreciate. I also like Nick's part in the second verse where he sings "Where the party don't stop." He has so much power behind it and I picture him dancing like a fool every time I hear it LOL

I so hope they sing this song in concert just so Nick will do his Burning Up dance during that part!  That is what I picture when he sings "Dancing like a freak" (FREAK!) LOL.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2013, 10:52:31 AM »

Not in the least! LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #426 on: August 01, 2013, 10:54:02 AM »

Confession: I love One Phone Call.  ;D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2013, 10:54:58 AM »

I've decided the chorus to Love Somebody perfectly fits my reaction to this album and the great mood I've been in all week because of it.  "You know that I... (whoo-hoo!) love somebody, love somebody.  I'm so in love, I could die right now and be fine; I need you tonight."  That somebody is the Backstreet Boys, and I love them and their album so much right now!!!
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2013, 10:57:04 AM »

Confession: I love One Phone Call.  ;D

I love it SO MUCH!  If I were to re-do my rankings right now, I'd probably put it and Take Care at the top.
~Julie

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #429 on: August 01, 2013, 10:59:02 AM »

I agree about Love Somebody! That song represents the overall joy I feel about their album and them in general at the moment! Woohoo! lmao
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2013, 11:01:33 AM »

I love it SO MUCH!  If I were to re-do my rankings right now, I'd probably put it and Take Care at the top.

My top3 right now is:
1) Take Care
2) Breathe
3) One Phone Call/IAWLT

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #431 on: August 01, 2013, 11:02:21 AM »

I have not listened to the album at all yet today! LOL

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #432 on: August 01, 2013, 02:18:16 PM »

I can send it to you; what's your email?  You need to hear this song!

Sithhappens21@yahoo.com

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #433 on: August 01, 2013, 02:22:21 PM »

I'll send it to you right now, Tracy since I'm here lol Just Take Care, right?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #434 on: August 01, 2013, 02:23:49 PM »

Today I'm in love with Soldier, Love Somebody and Take Care. I'm taking a little Madeline break LOL
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 35