Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51838 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: New music!
« Reply #435 on: August 01, 2013, 04:11:33 PM »

...I actually have a new idea thanks to Make Believe but I'm not letting myself write it just yet LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #436 on: August 01, 2013, 11:13:15 PM »

I'll send it to you right now, Tracy since I'm here lol Just Take Care, right?

Thanks, Mare - sorry, Tracy, I offered and then disappeared all day!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #437 on: August 02, 2013, 12:24:59 AM »

Kind of confused that iTunes has Hot hot hot and that it says Album only, but I bought the cd at Target and it doesn't have it on there. So does anyone have it? Anyone know why it's not on the cd?

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #438 on: August 02, 2013, 01:52:26 AM »

I've just seen the new CD advertised on TV, I'm so happy to see that because I'm sure I never saw This Is Us advertised :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #439 on: August 02, 2013, 04:03:15 AM »

Kind of confused that iTunes has Hot hot hot and that it says Album only, but I bought the cd at Target and it doesn't have it on there. So does anyone have it? Anyone know why it's not on the cd?

Hot hot hot was missing from the CD? IS that the one you need? I don't mind attaching it to an email for you. I'll just need your email address. You can PM me here of just leave it in the thread. It's up to you!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #440 on: August 02, 2013, 04:04:02 AM »

Thanks, Mare - sorry, Tracy, I offered and then disappeared all day!

LOL you're welcome. It didn't work for her though. Hopefully when she gets her internet back and running again.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

usako

« Reply #441 on: August 02, 2013, 04:59:04 AM »

"Hot, Hot, Hot" is the bonus track only for the Itunes Version. USA physical album has "In Your Arms" and "Take Care" as bonus track while Japan has "Light On".

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #442 on: August 02, 2013, 09:22:34 AM »

I have to admit that hot hot hot is kind of growing on me. I really like everything except the hot hot hot part! LOL

usako

« Reply #443 on: August 02, 2013, 09:40:23 AM »

Can I say that I'm so loving "hot, hot, hot"?  :D Yes, they were drunk when they wrote it but it's fun, it makes me laugh and that's always a plus!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #444 on: August 02, 2013, 10:37:51 AM »

Yes, it's just a fun, silly song. Those hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hots though LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #445 on: August 02, 2013, 10:38:41 AM »

Also you'll be pleased to know that one Phone Call managed to claw its way past Try. So now Try is my least favorite! LOL

usako

« Reply #446 on: August 02, 2013, 10:41:42 AM »

Also you'll be pleased to know that one Phone Call managed to claw its way past Try. So now Try is my least favorite! LOL

:bananapower: :bananapower:

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #447 on: August 02, 2013, 12:45:46 PM »

I have to admit that hot hot hot is kind of growing on me. I really like everything except the hot hot hot part! LOL

Every time it starts I like it. I like the kind of laid-back vibe it's got and then I start listening to the lyrics and they make me smile because they're so ridiculous. Hot Hot Hot is my new If You Want It To Be Good Girl LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #448 on: August 02, 2013, 12:49:57 PM »

LOL yes, the token stupid, but not overly horrible song.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #449 on: August 02, 2013, 01:29:20 PM »

There's bad and then there's so bad it's good LOL
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35