Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35

Author Topic: New music!  (Read 51777 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: New music!
« Reply #450 on: August 02, 2013, 02:50:07 PM »

I like Hot Hot Hot until the Hot Hot Hot part lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #451 on: August 03, 2013, 01:34:35 PM »

I was watching the video of Madeline that Julie posted and my sister said she liked the song so I played her the album version and she really loved it. That's huge because my sister will purposely hate them because I like them! I also played her Hot Hot Hot and she liked it but when the chorus came on she said, and I have to quote this because it had me in tears from laughing, "Why the fuck are they panting?" LMAO

I love her!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:37:26 PM by mare »
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #452 on: August 03, 2013, 02:10:10 PM »

The dog just laid down in the middle of the floor and I asked him, "Are you hot?" and couldn't stop myself from adding "hothothothotho t" afterwards lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #453 on: August 03, 2013, 02:15:28 PM »

LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #454 on: August 03, 2013, 08:11:43 PM »

Hot hot hot was missing from the CD? IS that the one you need? I don't mind attaching it to an email for you. I'll just need your email address. You can PM me here of just leave it in the thread. It's up to you!

Yes it was missing from the cd I got at Target, Yes that is the song I need. It's cool here is my email Ashizzle24@gmail.com. Thanks Mare  :)

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #455 on: August 03, 2013, 08:12:31 PM »

"Hot, Hot, Hot" is the bonus track only for the Itunes Version. USA physical album has "In Your Arms" and "Take Care" as bonus track while Japan has "Light On".

ok thank you  :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #456 on: August 03, 2013, 09:17:55 PM »

Yes it was missing from the cd I got at Target, Yes that is the song I need. It's cool here is my email Ashizzle24@gmail.com. Thanks Mare  :)

No problem sending it now. I also included all the other bonus tracks just in case you needed those as well.

BSBfan4ever

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #457 on: August 04, 2013, 12:22:11 AM »

No problem sending it now. I also included all the other bonus tracks just in case you needed those as well.

Thank you Mare  :) I sent you an email back  :)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #458 on: August 04, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »

Also you'll be pleased to know that one Phone Call managed to claw its way past Try. So now Try is my least favorite! LOL

Yay One Phone Call!!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #459 on: August 04, 2013, 04:37:07 PM »

There's bad and then there's so bad it's good LOL

You will be pleased to know that the Boys hinted at soundcheck yesterday that Hot Hot Hot may be a theme song for this year's cruise.

:bananapower:
~Julie

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #460 on: August 04, 2013, 04:38:36 PM »

I was watching the video of Madeline that Julie posted and my sister said she liked the song so I played her the album version and she really loved it. That's huge because my sister will purposely hate them because I like them! I also played her Hot Hot Hot and she liked it but when the chorus came on she said, and I have to quote this because it had me in tears from laughing, "Why the fuck are they panting?" LMAO

I love her!

LMAO!

My friend Laureen's cousin came with us to the show in Chicago on Friday.  She is not really a fan and only knows their old hits, so she hadn't heard any of the new stuff, but she loved Madeleine too!  We need to spread the word about that song!
~Julie

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #461 on: August 04, 2013, 04:46:11 PM »

You will be pleased to know that the Boys hinted at soundcheck yesterday that Hot Hot Hot may be a theme song for this year's cruise.

:bananapower: This is the perfect emoticon to describe how I feel about that LOL. I don't know why but that's such a perfect song for the cruise.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #462 on: August 04, 2013, 04:50:25 PM »

I have a confession to make...Hot Hot Hot has grown on me!

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #463 on: August 04, 2013, 04:52:22 PM »

Me too! I get it stuck in my head often lol
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #464 on: August 04, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »

Same here Steph lol, I found myself singing it earlier!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35